Annunaki Demons Covenant...

Simon Richards

Annunaki Demons Covenant...

Post by Simon Richards »

The Annunaki Demons Covenant...

An illusion, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.
Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.
We will create seperate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.
We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.
Our goal will be acomplished one drop at a time, so as never to bring suspision upon ourselves.
This will prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.
We will work together always and will remian bound by blood & secrecy.
Death will come to he who speaks.
We will keep their lifespans short & their minds weak, while pretending to do the opposite.
We will use our knowledge of science & technology in subtle ways, so they will never see what's happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators, and sedatives in food & water, also in the air.
They will be blanketed by poisons, everywhere they turn.
The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.
We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.
The poisons will be absorbed through their skin & mouths and will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.
From all this their children will be born dead & we will conceal this.

The poisons will be hidden in everything around them, in what they drink , eat, breathe, and wear.
We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons, for they can see far.
We will teach them that poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.
Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.
They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them, and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them it's for their help.
We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most. Sweet things.
When their teeth decay, we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind & steal their future.
When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker & cause other diseases for which we will create more medicine.
We will render them docile & weak before us by our power.
They will grow depressed, slow & obese and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention towards money and material goods, so that they may never connect with their inner self.
We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so that they may never be one with the oneness of it all.
Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.
If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.
We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish governments and establish opposites within.
We will own both sides.
We will establish governments to always hide our objective, but carry out our plan.
They will perform the labour for us and we shall prosper from their toil.
Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.
We will keep them seperated from the oneness by dogma & religion.
We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think & how.
We will guide them kindly and gently, letting them think they are guiding themselves.
We will foment animosity between them through our factions.
When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death. Whichever suits us best.
We will make them rip each others hearts apart & kill their own children.
We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will bind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.
They will be busy killing each other.
They will bathe in their own blood & kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.
We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.
We will continue to prosper from their wars & their deaths.
We will repeat this over, and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.
We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images & sounds.
We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.
The tools will be provided by their labour. We will make them hate themselves & their neighbors.

We will always hide the devine truth from them, that we are all one. They must never know !
They must never know that colour is an illusion. They must always think that they are not equal.
Drop by drop, drop by drop, we will advance our goal.
We will take over their land, resources, and wealth to exercise total control over them.
We will decieve them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.
We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them & their children in debt.
When they shall band together we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world.
For we shall own the media.

We shall use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favour.
When they shall rise up we shall crush them like insects, for they are less than that.
They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans.
We will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.
The recruits will be called "initiates" & they will be indocrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.
Members of these groups will think they are one with us, never knowing the truth.
They must never learn this truth, for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with Earthly things & great titles, but NEVER will they become immortal & join us.
Never will they recieve the light & travel the stars.
They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.
This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it, until it is too late.
OH YES ! So grand the illusion of freedom will be that they will never know that they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison.
They will live in self delusion.
When our goal is accomplished, a new era of domination will begin.Their minds will be bound by their beliefs.
The beliefs we haveestablished from time immemorial.

But, if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then.
This, THEY MUST NEVER KNOW !
If they ever found out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.
They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run.
For it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.
Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down, and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present & future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations & life-spans.
This covenant is sealed by blood... Our blood.
We the ones who from heaven to Earth came. ANNUNAKI.
This covenant must never, ever be known to exist.
It must never, ever be known to exist.
It must never, ever be written or spoken of...
For if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the prime creator upon us,
And we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.
'til here no further...
Marlen

Re: Annunaki Demons Covenant...

Post by Marlen »

So Simon, within you placing this in the thread Who’s Responsible for the Creation of Doomsday and How? you're implying that it is the 'Annunaki' the ones that must be blamed for our current creation - yet missing the entire point within this.

Creator-Created and Creation are one and Equal - blaming or pointing fingers outside of ourselves is not realizing that WE are ALL Responsible for what is here equal and one - we cannot continue victimizing ourselves as this has been the doom of humanity, hence the creation of gods and any other mind delusion to not dare to face ourselves here.

Dare to look at yourself, dare to see that you are also part of what is here equally responsible and that the longer you wait to actually apply yourself - to forgive yourself - the longer the doom is for all.

Stopping projecting blames to a 'creator' is vital here - Equality-Oneness imply Self-Responsibility as all parts are equally here.
We've been the image and likeness of the creator - so we clean the mess that's here as our creation.
Simon Richards

Post by Simon Richards »

Dear Marlen,

Your assumptions are wrong. I placed it here, because there weren't any topics headings even remotely close. I think you've missed the entire point.
I can appreciate that you have thought my implication was a finger-pointing exercise, and I appreciate being able to stand as you with regard to this.

I accept that fact that the executors of this plan are the human race & nothing to do with the Demons spoken of in Desteni literature, nor the "Annunaki".
This is the name of the peice, which I did not write, but rather posted as a clue to the level of self-examination & self-forgiveness I am willing to go to, and that is required by all in order to "clean the mess that's here as our creation", as you put it.

I am also cognizant of the fact that we are all responsible for accepting and allowing ourselves to be subject to such a plan as this.
In terms of equality & oneness, & self-responsibility. I am working on a written peice to outline self-forgiveness with regard to this peice & will post it when I'm finished.

In order to be aware of all that we are responsible for, it is necessary to expand your awareness, to levels not even concieved of by most people.
I actually considered waiting to post this until I'd finished my written self-forgiveness on it. But, I thought. What the heck. Why not. Criticism is an intrinsic part of self-examination & self-forgiveness. I can take it & you've supplied it. Cheers ! We cannot hope to achieve success in terms of equality & oneness unless we are able to stand equal & one with all that is...

Simon.
'til here no further...
Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

The highest excellence is like (that of) water.
The excellence of water appears in its benefiting all things, and in its occupying, without striving (to the contrary), the low place which all men dislike. Hence (its way) is near to (that of) the Tao.

lao tzu
Simon Richards

Post by Simon Richards »

Cool. I stand equal & one with water during meditation. Bruce Lee describes it thusly:

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a tea-pot, it becomes the tea-pot. Water can flow, or creep, or drip, or crash... Be water, my friend."
Bruce Lee
'til here no further...
barbara

Post by barbara »

Hi Simon!
Simon Richards wrote:In terms of equality & oneness, & self-responsibility. I am working on a written peice to outline self-forgiveness with regard to this peice & will post it when I'm finished.
- I'm looking forward to read it!

Return to “Who’s Responsible for the Creation of Doomsday and How?”