Ancient cloned people

Guillaume

Ancient cloned people

Post by Guillaume »

Are they cloning dna from mummies like they did with dinosaurs in the movie Jurassic Park?

Apparently the dna is preserved in mummies.
Marlen

Re: Ancient cloned people

Post by Marlen »

Who is they and what type of information you are wanting to obtain that could in any way support yourself in your reality to face what you've accepted and allowed yourself to become?

What's the starting point of this question?
Guillaume

Post by Guillaume »

Good answer. It forces me to think about how I think.

I don't know what's the point, I was just wondering because I heard that on a video, not from desteni, and it made sense to explain the existence of mummies, and the way they did it, apparently we wouldn't be able to reproduce those techniques today.

In relation to doomsday, I was wondering sometimes if it wasn't just a hoax to bring something different upon us, and clone ancient kings for example. Weird?
Guillaume

Post by Guillaume »

oh and "they" would be anybody doing it.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

BornInLove wrote:
I don't know what's the point, I was just wondering because I heard that on a video, not from desteni, and it made sense to explain the existence of mummies, and the way they did it, apparently we wouldn't be able to reproduce those techniques today.

In relation to doomsday, I was wondering sometimes if it wasn't just a hoax to bring something different upon us, and clone ancient kings for example. Weird?

I suggest that to satisfy your curiosity you take proper time to go through all the Desteni material that has explained all of these points in great detail. This is where you direct you to actually read and study what's already been explained here.

Now satisfying the curiosity on these 'mysteries' can only lead to actually realizing that there is no magic-wand that will solve the problem in this world, and this is how and why we are here walking this process which is in fact the practical way of making of this world a livable world in Equality.

That's what Desteni is for, so I suggest you realize that the purpose of this forum is to share and discuss the material Once you've researched/applied it yourself.
Jessie Arias

Post by Jessie Arias »

Yep, Great assistance here,

I wanted also to satisfy that kind of curiosity when I found desteni and I real all the material here and the vids and there you can observe the common sense in not wanting to full-fill that system - that separates you from here and from applying yourself within the tools.
The answer is here and those aspects are not assisting life in any form - but as you read only your mind!!

Keep reading and also would be a cool opportunity to apply the Self-forgiveness in those desires, curiosity and else you find where you are there in your mind 'wanting to get answers'!

:)
Guillaume

Post by Guillaume »

You guys are right.

There's something funny about the desteni material. Pretty much all they said, and in particular the material of Bernard, is what I felt right "naturally", especially when I was young.

Over the years, you accumulate bad habits, patterns, and you carry people's emotions and accusations, etc.. on your back.

I spent so much years reading and studying stuff about nwo, illuminati, etc.. but at the end of the day, it creates so much anger, fear, and anxiety that you become paralyzed, and blame invisible people, governments and so forth for your own problems.

Facing your own responsibilities is scary when you've been looking for the answers outside of yourself for so long.

What is the doomsday doing but weakening us and enforcing the idea that we have no power?
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Guillaume wrote:
Facing your own responsibilities is scary when you've been looking for the answers outside of yourself for so long.

What is the doomsday doing but weakening us and enforcing the idea that we have no power?
Exactly, that's why everything is directed to face what's HERE as yourself and as this entire world that is our creation to make a stand to change it and create a new world with a system that supports everyone Equally - that's what we're here for indeed. Cool
Robert

Post by Robert »

someone told me thats "what obama is" . dna of pharos or some crap.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Robert wrote:someone told me thats "what obama is" . dna of pharos or some crap.
"someone told me..." is the manifestation of abdication of self responsibility wherein we trust the information that we hear and manipulate it to sustain our curiosity which do not in any way support the real problem that we're facing in this world. as we always say - Knowledge without practical application is useless and therefore, not relevant.

so Robert, what are you going to do with that information? how this information can support life? what was the starting point with sharing this statement?

Return to “Who’s Responsible for the Creation of Doomsday and How?”