Bernard Poolman - Joy

Marlen

Bernard Poolman - Joy

Post by Marlen »

Joy

When you say – I am joy – and you experience it as a feeling of joy. I would ask you – WTF –on which planet are you? Your own? How dare you separate yourself into a state of self created fantasy while the world is in a mess? Joy as energy and feeling is always self created and happens in total isolation on the terms that requires you to accept the world the way it is without question and action.

When you take joy into physical action as the living word, it is no longer joy as a mental masturbation feeling. It is enjoy, the physical experience that involves two or more beings, whether it is a human, an animal, a plant or a rock. You cannot enjoy yourself alone –you can create an illusion in the mind and call it joy, and even get others to agree with you that you are full of joy, but it is not real and it will allow suffering to become accepted as it did since the first so-called master came up with the idea of joy to make sure you never live in a world where everyone can enjoy what is given by what is here as the sun and earth.

Ask yourself what allows you to sit in meditation to create a state of joy as energy and you will see that foundation of this is always money –You need money in some way to separate yourself from the real world so that you can sit in a self created illusion that takes you far away from here to a projected reality which exist only for you on your terms. It is a form of self interested dictatorship where you deliberately disregard the equality of all life so that you can be in a state that you like and that makes you feel great all alone and then there are some masters that claim that everyone must do this, sit and create joy –take away their food, and home and money and you will see how quickly their joy turns to sorrow. And those who have already had their joy turned into sorrow do not speak up because those still in joy will attack them and claim that they are losers and did not do it right – you should speak up and stop the abuse you still allow as sorrow is the partner of joy –you are still in a state of joy, just the flip side of the coin.

In life there is no joy –yet you can enjoy yourself

For instance

I enjoy the food

I enjoy the touch

I enjoy the dog

I enjoy planting and watering the garden

I enjoy the conversation

I enjoy the company

There are many things to enjoy and this enjoyment should not be without the dedication to create a world where everyone have equal access to enjoy themselves. This enjoyment happens in the present awareness as breath. The moment you think, the enjoyment is no longer as you have moved into the alternate reality where only you exist and where everything else must follow your dictatorship.

Joy only exist in consciousness and not in life. Consciousness is just energy –something produce by life –it is not life—it is a by-product that return to its source to be available again in some form to enjoy by life. Consciousness made it the exclusive realm of self deception. In consciousness joy is the ability to separate yourself so completely from life here that you can deny all the guilt and shame for what has been allowed on earth. Watch out for the ones that teach joy, they also teach prosperity and only want your money. With an equal money system, there will no longer exist the need to deceive another for money and survival as all will have access to enjoy themselves.

The world is given to all to enjoy, but some have conquered it made it the exclusive realm of money and the mind. With equal money we will create a world where all can and will enjoy themselves. Then the world will be a pace of enjoy. Not as feeling, but a place where enjoyment is a living –the living word. Study Desteni and equal money and make the world a place where all will enjoy life!!

Bernard Poolman

Return to “BernardPoolman Interviews”