Bernard's Passing Away

Leila

Re: Bernard's Passing Away

Post by Leila »

A Gratitude for Bernard Poolman:
What do you say for a man who saved your marriage saved your Home and saved you and changered my direction? I do not have enough words to describe the real Love I learned from Bernard.
On Sunday August 11, 2013 I stepped off the plain to be greeted by my wife with her eyes moving from side to side looking in my Eyes and said Bernard has died .She was quite distort ,I on the other hand felt a calming resolve as if I am fully prepared for this moment and ready to Stand as he has stood for me and many. I have to look back to see why and How I came to this resolve .
You see in 2007 after watching over 1000+ video’s from Desteni I new this is the real deal and I sent an email stating how can I help not realizing it was I who Bernard and others on the farm would be helping me for I had become discourage and had lost my way for even though I had made millions in business I had come to the conclusion I was just a high paid Slave for all who have made this kind of money you know there is never anything left for self it was just a show and I grew tired of the show .
Bernard stood as a rock for me though at first I was a bit afraid of him for I got the feeling he new everything about me so I could not hide but I later came to understand his Deep respect for all LIFE and the principal of Equality on which he stood . Then through The DIP process in which he taught me Self-honesty Self-forgiveness then self correction application.
If one would like an example of one that have given all to LIFE so we all may have LIFE his name is BERNARD POOLMAN he has left us all with all the tools we would need to bring about what he stood for ONENESS and EQUALITY for ALL as LIFE.

Till Here No Further
Thank you Bernard
Equality For All

Avery
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Wow. Thank you for these posts.
I sure wish i had the chance to experience Bernard.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I never knew about Bernard's death. There is definitely an entire library of outstanding information he was fortunate to leave behind.
I always pictured being around a campfire while listening to him speak.
Cheers Bernard!
tormod

Post by tormod »

Bernard is with us every day. Bernard's words are guiding us to the path of oneness and equality. Into practically realizing our tasks and to realize our very life chores as destonians. The very pioneers on earth in our time.

I never got to meet Bernard. I came close though.

I had even ordered my ticket to Durban, S.A. - but the big man stopped me. He canceled my trip. I was quite upset. But it was for the best of all, it was for the best of everyone that I was stopped from traveling. As I was detoriating and suffering from psychosis.
I had to heal. So I ended up in hospital instead of the farm.

Bernard's writings and Bernard's vlog are still here. And his many words are also with the people that got to meet with him. While he was here.
I cherish that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I come today to realize that some of what Bernard wanted me to know is layered within self honesty and within self intimacy and I realize that I just discovered some of that today as I was scratching my skin and facing consequences.

- cheers again.
ZachWang

Post by ZachWang »

Thank you very much, Bernard Poolman.
matheus

Post by matheus »

Bernard thank you for finding me and helping me realizing all the bullshit we do and allow in this existence, i havent change much but i know that im here for a change!! since 2007 when you found me on facebook, and i started to watch the jim morrison videos and sunnete videos, that was a life changing event cuz i could never go back to that ignorance hiponosis state i was living for years,
so for that i really thank you!!
Ella

Post by Ella »

Anna wrote: 12 Aug 2013, 14:28I have learned to get up in the morning immediately upon my first Breath.
Hi, Anna thank you for sharing this fascinating post about your experience with Bernard. Can you please share the significance/importance of waking up in the morning immediately upon being aware of your first breath? And also how does it support one in one's process?

Thank you.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Ella wrote: 08 May 2019, 01:57
Anna wrote: 12 Aug 2013, 14:28I have learned to get up in the morning immediately upon my first Breath.
Hi, Anna thank you for sharing this fascinating post about your experience with Bernard. Can you please share the significance/importance of waking up in the morning immediately upon being aware of your first breath? And also how does it support one in one's process?

Thank you.
What I meant was simply to wake up immediately, be awake and get up, exactly like children do. That this experience of being so tired and groggy and wanting to snooze is of the mind. It can be a supportive practice to develop immediacy in action - to DO rather than to think and contemplate. Though I will also say that it's not something I've done consistently throughout my process. So it was a nice reminder to read it here, thank you!

Return to “BernardPoolman Interviews”