The Fortune Teller

News & Articles with Common Sense perspective
DesteniEarth

The Fortune Teller

Postby DesteniEarth » 20 Sep 2011, 11:12

ube.Newbie7

Re: The Fortune Teller

Postby ube.Newbie7 » 07 Dec 2012, 11:04

My volume from my lap-top on this end is not working. This grabbed my interest.

I wouldn't recommend psychics/fortune-tellers to anyone. Think about it, there's something Biblical, which refers to "soothsayers and the like". And, one's path is up to God. Wouldn't you suppose that if you knew it, you could always change it? Two reasons why I would not recommend! Some have said, these types of people are really in touch w/Reptilians.

Oh, and just for the record, "Satan always blends truth w/lie"...I had a psychic/or/clarvoyant tell me things. And again, as it turns out, seems......1/2 truth, 1/2 of what she said....Unh, uh!

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 07 Dec 2012, 12:25

I'd suggest to watch the video and see whether your post is relevant. Whenever you want to share something make sure you post is in the right section (see the forum guidelines) or simply put it under your own writings in the writing yourself to freedom section. Thanks

Maya

Postby Maya » 13 Dec 2012, 08:43

My volume from my lap-top on this end is not working. This grabbed my interest.

I wouldn't recommend psychics/fortune-tellers to anyone. Think about it, there's something Biblical, which refers to "soothsayers and the like". And, one's path is up to God. Wouldn't you suppose that if you knew it, you could always change it? Two reasons why I would not recommend! Some have said, these types of people are really in touch w/Reptilians.

Oh, and just for the record, "Satan always blends truth w/lie"...I had a psychic/or/clarvoyant tell me things. And again, as it turns out, seems......1/2 truth, 1/2 of what she said....Unh, uh!
I'd suggest to watch the video and see whether your post is relevant. Whenever you want to share something make sure you post is in the right section (see the forum guidelines) or simply put it under your own writings in the writing yourself to freedom section. Thanks
Hannah,
Is what Sylvia suggest make sense to you?
have you watch the video since getting the feedback?
Is your understanding about Future Teller, Reptilians and Energy starting to be clearer once going through the Desteni Material?
Let us know if you require more direction, assistance and support.

Return to “Signs of the Times”