Experiences, harassment by demonic

News & Articles with Common Sense perspective
ube.Newbie7

Experiences, harassment by demonic

Postby ube.Newbie7 » 07 Dec 2012, 10:54

Hi, I'm new, and my name is not important, being this is all true, and not for any "negative/positive attention".

I was actually trying to find the thread someone had posted about his anxiety, self-hatred, twitching, etc. And, what stuck in my mind was, "Do you believe demons exist?"...Another poster below, "Yes, but only in your own mind". So, what I am going to do...is to post about what I have been holding in, for some time now, and have wanted to actually share and tell, for some time now, just because these experiences have been very TRUE for me. When I see the material I do, uploads, posts etc., something inside says, "Oh yeah, I sure got something to tell, if you really want to know". So then, I'd say, would have to be my main reasoning.

"Beginning": So, people talk about these "shadow-beings". This then, would have to be my first experience with something "unknown" to me, then (before I was 20)...You could say, feelings of "fright, shock, paralyzation, helplessness, confusion". And, coincided with night-terrors, screaming out in my sleep, slamming feet against bedside table (in sleep), jerking awake in bed (cold-sweat), cussing at the top of my lungs & waking myself up this way. Many times, having said things towards people in the house-hold, I never would have thought myself, or even said.

So, the 'shadow-being' thing, was more like "an open invitation"..."Come with us/join us".. (what have you)?

Anyhow, so to move a little beforehand (these experiences), I had initially dropped out of high-school 9th grade, because I was quiet, I'd say, I've always been a bit of a by-stander/observant of things. And, I perhaps did lean towards "the bad kids", just b/c perhaps feelings of not feeling "pretty"/having different interests...Say, music/and/or what have you.

So, let's just say, I'd...not alot of "self-confidence" (in those days), wore no make-up.. unlike alot of the other girls. I then dated what they called "a skater", which then seemed to have sealed my fate as "out-sider".

Even in school, it was "picking...picking". And, often I could hear things being said, which prob. they didn't know I "could hear". Sometimes, I'd get punched in the back of the head, just moving from here to there. But, I could always hear these "whisperings". Either way, eventually I got so fed-up with the "getting involved in a fight thing", etc. Detention, which came from going to home-room, couple min.'s to late (being in the hallways) when they'd made this announcement, "Not to be in the hallways"...B/c I was late, the assistant principle, grabbing me by the ear, and paddling me "alot harder" I thought, than the other 2 boys, who were on their way to home-room as well.

Either way, this led to detention, and driving caluses into my fingers, through detention. Eventually, b/c of the bullying, I dropped, 9th grade. So........(moving ahead) ..

My first love & I (together about 5 yrs.). At one point, after the loss of a job, moved in w/my parents. It was one day in particular, I had my flat-iron on (b/c my hair had these natural wild flips).. I'd heard, " *%^%*^&... " (my name). It was my b/f's voice, I turned for a moment, "Yeah?..." He's in bed, still sleeping. Come to find out, at some point, when I wasn't in the room, he'd heard my voice calling him. "Um, that was not me", I told him, and of coarse.. "But, do you know what's funny? I thought I heard your voice, calling me?"

...I've kind of reviewed this, it's a bit long (as is). Basically, going, few yrs. back, I fell deeply in love with someone and had a connection to someone in the music industry. Though, his end seemed more, "You're pretty", but constant harassment. Either way.....this went on, and eventually something happened, I was in the hospital. I was dying, and expected to die......While in I.C.U, I had this experience, with this man (about my age), trying to get the attention of this nurse, he seemed to be "in love" with, at points I saw them interracting. Now, she was seeing another male nurse. So, both the "nurse"/and her "male nurse b/f" seemed very disturbed by this other man. There were points, I saw him sitting at my glass doors...to room, smearing red lip-stick around his mouth & glaring at me, points where I awoke, having heard "gun-shots", thereby intentionally falling over&off my hospital bed (with I.V in arm), and huddling by a chair, in the room, seeing a guard posted outside of my door, fire-arm fixed across chest.

Either way, normal thought might suggest, "Oh, this was just your pain-killers", but no... And, you know how I realized this? Throughout watching all of these goings-on, at one point, I remember this guy had left this nurse with a card. So, now, I'm a week off the Morphine and ready to leave the hospital. Yet, as I am leaving, I glance at the desk, there is that card! "It happened, it was real!!!"...This seemed to me to be a very demonic/threatening experience. And, something meant to intimidate me, through this experience.

And, as for the guy smearing red lip-stick around his mouth, glaring @ me, while I was close to death? Well, I was wearing red lip-stick when they brought me in. The only feeling I got from him, while watching him? "Pure hatred".

sylvia

Re: Experiences, harassment by demonic

Postby sylvia » 07 Dec 2012, 12:15

Hi ube.Newbie7, at the Desteni forums we all use our birth names so I would suggest to let us know what your real name is in order to change it for you.

Please read the GUIDELINES TO USING THE FORUM to inform yourself about how this forum works. It would be cool if you'd use the Introduce Yourself section to properly introduce yourself. We always like to know whether you read the Desteni materials, watched the videos and where you are not clear yet on the information shared with you. We also have the Writing Yourself to Freedom section where you could place writings such as this one. Then when you're clear on how to use the Self-forgiveness you can start your own thread in the Sharing Self Forgiveness section.

There is also the demonology forum http://demons.desteni.org/ where post about demons/possessions etc. can be shared for further support and assistance.

When you have any questions about this forum or the Desteni materials and process feel free to ask.

Gian

Postby Gian » 07 Dec 2012, 20:41

Hey ube.Newvie7

Through reading your experience I could not make out a lot as it seemed to be lots of information scattered around and placed into a quick post.
I would suggest that if you want to get clear supportive feedback - to write about this experience again, but with slowing down and getting the points out effectively.

ube.Newbie7

Postby ube.Newbie7 » 08 Dec 2012, 03:41

((You said)):
"Through reading your experience I could not make out a lot as it seemed to be lots of information scattered around and placed into a quick post."

Lol?.....I'm not trying to be "mean" with this this. I'm aware it's a bit of information, sort of ejected out there.... Time-line, I know jumped a bit, when I back-tracked (certain point).... it's just how my mind/thinking works.

((You said)):
I would suggest that if you want to get clear supportive feedback - to write about this experience again, but with slowing down and getting the points out effectively.

Other than "time-line jump", I'd say that's pretty slowed down, and detailed(?).. I mainly wanted to get the "experience" out there. And, also......for the record, I realized, after sharing this, there was something I left out. Let me just say, that while in the hospital, I heard what sounded to be "an old woman with angry/multiple voices coming out of her". And, I thought something was being played (as a sort of cruel joke). But, no "normal/average human-being" can just put on a show of having that kind of range, multiple voices/vocal patterns. I mean, I wanted to get the heck out of there, and quick! So, I was doing alot of praying, when no-one was really paying me no mind. I heard nurses coming into her room, and basically seemed to be angry with, and telling her to more or less, "Shut-up!". I know it's hard to believe, for those who have not had these experiences. At one point, I saw this old woman wheeled by my sliding glass doors (wheel-chair), and just glaring into space......But, these things did happen (matter of belief, I know).

I sort of glanced over the rules on posting, etc. This may be in a wrong catagory, or something? Though, atleast I accomplished my goal of getting this story "out there". Now, let me go back, or at some point tonight, try and figure out how everything works here.

ube.Newbie7

Postby ube.Newbie7 » 08 Dec 2012, 03:49

I'll try and shorten things, as well. That's just ALOT....(a whole lot), when my mind gets going, I remember all these things. So much you hold back on, then where to begin?

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 08 Dec 2012, 04:52

Hi Hannah - I have just replied to your introduction you placed - and so will reiterate here that before you continue to post, please go through the forum a bit more to get an understanding of what we're here for - wherein, if you are writing this experience out so that you can direct it and correct it in a self-responsible manner, cool, but if you are here to just 'get your mind going' to share your 'story' only, then this is not actually the platform to do so.

ube.Newbie7

Postby ube.Newbie7 » 10 Dec 2012, 08:36

Is this Luciferian religion?...I see alot of topics about the return of Anu?! If not, my apologies.

Yeah....was mostly trying to see if any others have had similiar experiences, and feedback. I'd come across the thread, something about the demonic, while reading through various threads, which caught my attention.

Anyhow.....Guess not where to find the answers I'm seeking? This, seems something different. My apologies, I perceived this to be a different kind of thing. :D

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 10 Dec 2012, 09:45

Is this Luciferian religion?...I see alot of topics about the return of Anu?! If not, my apologies.

Yeah....was mostly trying to see if any others have had similiar experiences, and feedback. I'd come across the thread, something about the demonic, while reading through various threads, which caught my attention.

Anyhow.....Guess not where to find the answers I'm seeking? This, seems something different. My apologies, I perceived this to be a different kind of thing. :D
No religion, only the explanation of reality to understand in fact how we have come to be what we are 'living' as humanity and what we've done and imposed within this world as the result of an extensive process of separating ourselves from the reality of who we are as physicality due to having accepted and allowed ourselves to believe all we are is the 'who we are' as consciousness/ the mind.

There is no 'return' of Anu - he is just like any other being part of this existential process that you would have read about from the articles we suggested to read in your introduction thread.

If you want to read of what we call the 'demonic' in current times, then visit Demonology

Rebecca Dalmas

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 10 Dec 2012, 17:01

Then physical world functions in observable ways, it is what is real and able to be understood. The allowance of the distortion of this is caused by ourselves as the mind, our past, as the fears we allowed in separation from what is real, where we separated from practical common sense of the physical as what is real.
Within our words are where and what we have allowed as judgement of more than and less than in separation from what is actually practical in movement, which is the physical world. Thus, is you take what you have written out as your history, you can see where you separated yourself from common sense of the physical world and allowed yourself to become fear as this is separation. Within this separation reality is distorted, a possession. This possession becomes spiteful, as it is an action of separation not wanting to see itself as such, as the judgements seem so real. but they are not.
The creator of this is yourself, through acceptance and allowance, as consciousness/mind.
I remember being sick as a child and boy, those things coming out of the air conditioner seemed REAL! I kept playing "peek-a-boo" with the covers, one moment they were there and next they were gone. I preferred the dark 'safety" under the covers. In the end what was real, was the covers, and the sound of the air-conditioner.
This is a place to face the fear as the separation from what is actually physically here as reality- even within a system that is not supportive of life, as this is the way we are going to sort out what has become of earth.
Why not go back to what you expressed in your writing, within high school, and - using your real name- start writing out your fears? Maybe you will find that what was experienced in the hospital were the separations from reality, as your past, as your fear, as a self created/accepted and allowed "haunting"? Your mind as your thoughts are the voices of your own separation from what is real, the physical.

Maya

Postby Maya » 10 Dec 2012, 22:24

The reason you see the name 'Anu' on the forum quite a lot is because Anu is busy walking the History of Mankind in the most specific and detailed way the History had ever been told. Anu is walking this series for almost a year now, with more than 130 interviews, 40 minutes each. you can find the interviews on EQAFE - http://eqafe.com/series/3-reptilians.
His interviews are great assistance and support for one to understand creation and the systems that were designed either by Anu and them, or by Consciousness and within that, Anu shares practical tools and support for one to transcend each and every system, as our Pre-program design, that we have accepted and allowed within and as ourselves.

I suggest reading my blog series - 'The correction Process and the Desteni Message' to have a better understanding regarding what Desteni is all about and how are we practically assisting and supporting ourselves to step out of our pre-program design and thus, transform and become effective Human Beings in this world that takes responsibility for everything we are accountable for, directly and indirectly. Here is the latest link to the blog series where you can find referral to the entire series links.
The Correction Process and The Desteni Message (Part 11)

Return to “Signs of the Times”