Experiences, harassment by demonic

News & Articles with Common Sense perspective
KimKline

Re: Experiences, harassment by demonic

Postby KimKline » 11 Dec 2012, 02:37

Cool support here.

For reference, I think this is the thread you were talking about: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4438. Within the support given in this thread you will also see a reiteration of some of the points mentioned here. It is all a consistent message.

Anna

Re: Experiences, harassment by demonic

Postby Anna » 11 Dec 2012, 08:27

Anyhow.....Guess not where to find the answers I'm seeking? This, seems something different. My apologies, I perceived this to be a different kind of thing. :D
Hi Hannah. In addition to all the cool support that's been given here, a point I suggest looking at for yourself is whether you were/are seeking a specific answer to your experiences, such as them being special or them being real where there's actually a desire for it to be real and for it thus also to be 'fired up' as something that is special and where one can create experiences within oneself of there being something extraordinary 'out there'. Because that is certainly not the message of Desteni - however what is explained here is the reasons for why the demonic has ever existed as well as why people experience a desire to believe in the demonic, meaning: we go behind the curtain and exposes the parlor tricks of the mind as nothing more but delusional illusion. So the question I suggest to ask yourself is whether you're seeking specific answers to fit how you want things to be?

Return to “Signs of the Times”