2013 A message of realization to humanity

News & Articles with Common Sense perspective
SteveC

2013 A message of realization to humanity

Post by SteveC »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp8NqQ_KgwE

So I came across this video today, and it has the voice of Bashar and Adraham Hicks in it.
I went through an extensive "New Age" phase before I found desteni stuff in 2008.
I find this video interesting with the playing of using finely weaved truth and lies...
I was just interested in discussing this video here and others sharing perspectives on this video.
The terms "love" and "light" of course are advertised clearly in this video...
Anna

Re: 2013 A message of realization to humanity

Post by Anna »

SteveC wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp8NqQ_KgwE

So I came across this video today, and it has the voice of Bashar and Adraham Hicks in it.
I went through an extensive "New Age" phase before I found desteni stuff in 2008.
I find this video interesting with the playing of using finely weaved truth and lies...
I was just interested in discussing this video here and others sharing perspectives on this video.
The terms "love" and "light" of course are advertised clearly in this video...
There are thousands upon thousands of these videos out there. It's spiritual mumbo jumbo. And yes, many of us used to be HOOKED on this stuff.

What I'd suggest is to have a look at what fascinates you/draws you in about this video - any reactions or experiences coming up for example to specific words?
coco

Post by coco »

I feel when esther says we'll be up to speed when we croak this could either be an excuse for not being fully life now, which is all there is , or could relax us and when we relax enough and do not have to do something, we want to and go ahead. I am still very confused about a lot of things. Do we automatically get up to speed when we croak. And is it really thought which creates it, or the other way around. I think about very little else at the moment. Still trying to figure it all out. But I am finding with the deseni way, I am more inclined to be immediate. The tools seem to already be helping me to be immediate about life, which the law of attraction never did, because it was always just a theory. Life is not a theory. We are actually here. Life is real.x.
coco

Post by coco »

Another thing I am noticing. I never felt the need to spread the news about the law of attraction. Maybe it keeps you seperate. And when you realize it's up to us, you begin to share more and be open.x.
Anna

Post by Anna »

coco wrote:I feel when esther says we'll be up to speed when we croak this could either be an excuse for not being fully life now, which is all there is , or could relax us and when we relax enough and do not have to do something, we want to and go ahead. I am still very confused about a lot of things. Do we automatically get up to speed when we croak. And is it really thought which creates it, or the other way around. I think about very little else at the moment. Still trying to figure it all out.
Yes if you have a look, this is exactly what these spiritual videos/lectures does. They speak all this mumbo jumbo that sounds very fancy but that is also very abstract and that gives very little practical suggestions for HOW to actually live what they are talking about. It's always about something that 'will be coming' or 'achieved' later and in no way focuses on what's actually going on here on earth and what needs to be sorted out. What I've also found is that all these videos do is to instill experiences within oneself, where one believes oneself to be 'moving' or 'ascending' but all that's really happening is that one is moving from one mind-dimension to another, using energy to for example go into excitement.
But I am finding with the deseni way, I am more inclined to be immediate. The tools seem to already be helping me to be immediate about life, which the law of attraction never did, because it was always just a theory. Life is not a theory. We are actually here. Life is real.x.
Yes absolutely agree. That's also what struck me about Desteni; the focus on practical application where one can actually see and prove the changes for oneself.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Thanks for the responses.

Ya I notice this has the "makes me feel so good" thing going on. And it's easy to get lost and all excited about the "Mumbo Jumbo" and forget to look at all the words with common sense.

Anna, you are spot on.
They speak all this mumbo jumbo that sounds very fancy but that is also very abstract and that gives very little practical suggestions for HOW to actually live what they are talking about.
That's the very major part, the lack of how to practically live and bring about a world where everything and everyone is considered.

With this video I specifically went into a reaction of fear thinking about all the people that are buying all of this hook line and sinker and how hard it would be to get them out of it, because I too lived and breathed this crap 100% and "know" how i would react if someone tried to show me other wise.... Looks like i have fear of others reactions, and it's kinda big because I know first hand how they "might" react, as I once reacted, and i fear them being angry/hurt, as i would have been angry/hurt, and it seems so vivid and real, because i once made it vivid and real.
Anna

Post by Anna »

SteveC wrote:With this video I specifically went into a reaction of fear thinking about all the people that are buying all of this hook line and sinker and how hard it would be to get them out of it, because I too lived and breathed this crap 100% and "know" how i would react if someone tried to show me other wise.... Looks like i have fear of others reactions, and it's kinda big because I know first hand how they "might" react, as I once reacted, and i fear them being angry/hurt, as i would have been angry/hurt, and it seems so vivid and real, because i once made it vivid and real.
Yes we can't save other people or jump to the rescue trying to convince them. However at the same time, many of us, if not most of us come from the exact same belief-system and therefore we can utilize our own experience with stepping out of it and place ourselves in the shoes of those who're still trapped within it. Here one can for example consider how important it is to participate and be visible online to share the message with those that are willing to hear, exactly as most of us came to find Desteni one way or another through a video, a link or blog-post. As such we simply walk our processes and stand as examples and if and when someone is ready to hear/walk, we're here to support.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Thanks.
Yes we can't save other people or jump to the rescue trying to convince them.
Ya, the fear is the feeling that i need to convince them, and then fear that i'll have to defend myself.
That's ridiculous... and is clearly the ego and separation, trying to attack/defend/convince/persuade and not considering that all of that is unnecessary to begin with.
...exactly as most of us came to find Desteni one way or another through a video, a link or blog-post.
Yup, Glad to have found all the insane amount of material and support, even beginning to perceive the possibility of the process of stopping the mind and being the direct participant in creating oneself from a "clean slate"/Fresh Start would have been pretty much impossible alone...

Return to “Signs of the Times”