Desteni is a Cult - Day 61

Maya

Desteni is a Cult - Day 61

Post by Maya »

Desteni is a cult - Day 61
http://mayaprocess.blogspot.com/2012/06 ... ay-61.html

You have been trained in a school of thought – that school of thought is claiming that anything that is against it is apparently a cult. We’re not a cult or the occult, we are purely human beings that is no longer controlled through mind control or through money control, I mean mind control and money control is the same thing. If you are ready to consider that war must be ended, weapons must be stopped and humans must be free from their fears so they don’t have to kill each other to be free, then join us at Desteni, we are here for you as well, whether you are with us or not because what we’re proposing includes you in a way that will give you true freedom and that will protect your family and your future. I’m quite sure somewhere inside you there must be some little bit of common sense and you’ll be able to hear some of what I am saying. I understand the fear is immense but one is completely overrun by it, therefore you’ll attack ’cause that is apparently the best defence. But that only means that there is a fence, there shouldn’t be a fence between neighbours, between those that love each other. There should have been sharing but it doesn’t exist. Bernard Poolman

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define and judge Detseni and the Desteni's members as cult because according to my eye's view everyone who question my right to have my own opinions must be a member of vicious cult that wants to take over the world however, what I have missed within it was my responsibility to truly investigate the Desteni Message, to cross reference my opinions and to see if there is any physical fact that can validate my opinion.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to investigate what a CULT really is and what are the symbolism of a cult according to the System's definition of a Cult because if I would - I would see that religion, culture, family, new age movements hold the very same symbolism of how society attached to a cult.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to stand against those who have dedicated their LIFE to bring about a change in this world that is best for all (which also includes me) and I haven't realized that the point that I'm standing for is my right to abuse as I'm part of this world that is based on the allowance to abuse because even though we are aware to the physical fact that the majority of this world are born to die from starvation, malnutrition, dehydration and diseases we do not do anything about it and in that accepting the continuation of their slow and painful death and within that, I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between me as an abuser, the world system as the foundation that allow abuse abuse and the consequences of my acceptance and allowances when and as I stand against the principle of what is best for all as equal to and one as what is Desteni is standing for.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to defend my right to abuse because being an abuser is what I always known myself to be, as my accepted and allowed CULTural brainwashing that I've made as my own without questioning the starting point of my CULTture, investigate the Principle that my CULTure is standing for because if I would have question and investigate, I would come to the conclusion that I am in fact an abuser of LIFE through my acceptance and allowance of walking according to the principle of what is best for me in total separation from existence as a whole and accordingly, I would take my responsibility as a human being in this world, to make what ever is required and necessary steps to establish a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize, see and understand how I prisoned myself within my own cult as my mind in a direct reflection to how I speak to myself about myself and others as well as how I justify my beliefs/opinions/ideas and try to destroy anyone who do not stand as equal to my opinions and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that my self cult as my religion of self is the building block that created and manifested this world in its correct state of spite and abuse the majority of this world in separation of ourselves.

The Religion of Self Cult has been the most devastating of All religions throughout history and is built on the foundations of self interest as the social order of Consumerism, Profit and Capitalism." 
‎"The pursuit of Happiness as one of the foundation teachings of the Religion of Self have placed billions into poverty and created a social system of Fake love and individual Glory. The Gore of this can be seen in how animals are driven to extinction and forests decimated just so that self may have the belief of happiness. How can any one put faith in such a religion that have splintered into the millions of Self religions that exist as the Elite with money in this world? There is no real feeling in this religions. Just self interest in the drive to profit and wealth. Investigate equal money system to save you from your delusions." - Bernard Poolman

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that my fears that manifested the experience of hate towards a group of people has caused me to react in spitefulness and viciousness towards them and I haven't seen that the people that I'm actually spiteful and disregard are the majority of this world that are in constant day to day battle to survive and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that my FEAR to change is the building block of War, Friction, Terrorism, Abuse and separation in this world because I would rather manifest Hate towards that which threaten my right to abuse other than taking responsibility for myself and my world and practically assist and support myself to walk the practical application of Love your neighbour as yourself and give that which you'd like to receive.

It is self-evident that instilling fear and hatred based on spitefulness, ignorance or mere jealousy is the very trait that is responsible for WAR, TERROR and SEPARATION in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to defend my free choice to abuse and my right to freely express my hatred speech and within that, I forgive myself that I've become SOOOO blind to the fact that I have NO free choice as I've gave a full permission for my mind to dictate, control and enslave me according to my CULTural brainwashing that is based on self interest and the right to abuse.

I commit myself to show and expose those who defend their right to ABUSE by making statements and remarks against Desteni and the Desteni's members as I see, realize and understand that when and as I'm standing in the way of those who are busy changing themselves and the world, I'm allowing the continuation of abuse to occur in this world and am thus, an abuser of LIFE.

Here is an example of EX Desteni hater who have taken the responsibility to let go of his Ego, fears and attempt to defend his right to abuse and practically changed his way and become an example that a change is possible.
http://marleypeterbenjamindawkins.blogs ... hater.html

I commit myself to show and expose how the mind has become the dictator of one's LIFE to the extent of which one do not see how CULTure within its current manifestation is the foundation of the abuse in this world through a process of extensive brainwashing of generations after generations and within that, I commit myself to show, reveal and expose the true nature of religion, families, CULTures, and New age movements as the real and true abusers of it all and how in fact, those above are acting and participating within the structure of a CULT that is against all LIFE that is best for all.

I commit myself to show in common sense how and why one is standing against Desteni, the Equal Life Foundation and the Equal Money system and within doing so, I will prove that the only thing they are standing against is their right to ABUSE, diminish and destroy LIFE that is best for all.

I commit myself to show that those who claim that Desteni is a cult are the cause of WAR, CRRIME and TERORISM in this world.

I commit myself to show and expose how the world system defend those who stand against Desteni by allowing their abusive expression to spread around the internet with no LAWS to stop bullies within the so called free speech while they ban and close the Desteni channels without giving any explanation or a reason for the ban.
For context - read this blog - http://andrearossouw.wordpress.com/2012 ... rick-ross/

Watch my Anti Hate Vlogs -
http://www.youtube.com/user/mayaantihate/videos
barbara

Re: Desteni is a Cult - Day 61

Post by barbara »

Awesome Maya - THANKS!
KasperKwan

Re: Desteni is a Cult - Day 61

Post by KasperKwan »

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “AntiHate Responses”