Desteni: Cult or not?

Carrie

Re: Desteni: Cult or not?

Post by Carrie »

Hey Anthony.

Here is a blog I wrote that debunks Desteni as being a 'cult' within what has been defined as a 'cult' within our world.

http://carriesprocess.blogspot.com/2011 ... ni-my.html
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Cool support everyone!

Thanks.
Gian

Post by Gian »

the only reason the word CULT is bad is because the media has made it so, so I would really first investigate why the word itself Cult is judged as bad, I mean every single group on earth is a cult, the word is simply used towards certain groups to get people to stay away, so why would people want others to stay away from certain groups labelled as cults and not, sounds like the other groups are manipulating and controlling the Cult people to rather stay in their groups. for what? well money/attention/energy sucking zombies all the reasons you can think of.

one word - CULTure - everyone has it isnt it? and if you really look as that word it says YOUR CULT, culture
sandymac

Post by sandymac »

Great support here everyone, thanks!

Very cool Gian: Cult - ure = Your Cult
ReginaldDiepenhorst

Post by ReginaldDiepenhorst »

Great support here.
Watch my video's on | Youtube | AntiHate
Read my blogs on | Blogger (7yrs to life in dutch) | Unsharedstories.com
Friend me on | Facebook
KasperKwan

Post by KasperKwan »

If Desteni were a cult, then it is a strange one; usually cults enforce some form of control on a person through fear. Through applying the tools shared by Desteni (which only we can apply for ourselves), we face our fears in a more structured and specific way.

I was amazed when I began to see people, situations, my own thoughts more clearly after applying self forgiveness from the motivation of really wanting to let the inner grudges go.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Exactly, cult is a feared word and fear is the greatest weapon for mass control. By spreading fears about Desteni, the system remains in control - we are in essence a threat to the current abusive status quo and as such will be attacked/ defined as 'the worst' so that people that are compliant to respond to fear don't get anywhere close any Desteni material, which implies perfect enslavement kept in place.

Thus, we stand as individuals all around the world, presenting on a daily basis our realizations of everything that is wrong within this world and ourselves and committing each other to stand up and stand self directive to ensure we change the current way everything works - this is thus a powerful living commitment that no one really wants You to know about.

This is why only people that are willing to break-through the veils and comfort of our current make-believe money systems and belief systems will really apply what we're doing and test for themselves if this is 'for real' or not - hence, we stand as solid as the principle we're committing ourselves to live for/as which is life in Equality and this in itself is a force that is immovable.

Supporting ourselves within this realization is of utmost importance, supporting the group to stand against 'all odds' is also important - hence instead of this becoming a 'defense' point toward the cult point, it is a call for common sense to realize how life has never been supported and how there has never before been an organization where the very few at the moment that really care to make a change are living this change as ourselves on a daily basis, and sharing it with the world so that 1 by 1 we start realizing how dumbed down and stupified we have become within accepting this world 'just the way it is.'
christine

Post by christine »

Hi Anthony -

Yes, cool support here for you - my family also believed Desteni was a cult, but that was 3 years ago, and as I've kept walking my process, directed myself to speak up, this has changed. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak, lol, and even though they are not consciously walking their own process, they are in process, we are all in process, whether we are aware of it or not.
Maya

Post by Maya »

KasperKwan wrote:If Desteni were a cult, then it is a strange one; usually cults enforce some form of control on a person through fear. Through applying the tools shared by Desteni (which only we can apply for ourselves), we face our fears in a more structured and specific way.

I was amazed when I began to see people, situations, my own thoughts more clearly after applying self forgiveness from the motivation of really wanting to let the inner grudges go.
Cool Self Realization Kasper.
Thanks
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Thanks for your replies.
Actually my cousin seems to be doing everything in his power to prove to me that Desteni is a cult, or at least has bad motives.
I showed him Anna's reply a while back, and my cousin has this friend who is apparently a 'skeptic'. And is a member of the 'Skeptics Society'. Haven't heard about that myself. Actually sounds like an evil cult to me lol.
Anyway, apparently this guy 'broke down' Anna's reply and my cousin is going to send me what he said. I'll post back here when I receive it.

Cheers.

Return to “AntiHate Responses”