Writing and Sounding Self Forgiveness at the Same Time - Is this Effective?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Garbrielle

Writing and Sounding Self Forgiveness at the Same Time - Is this Effective?

Postby Garbrielle » 21 Nov 2017, 06:51

I have been sounding my self forgiveness for quite a number of years out loud, I have seen the release and the support this practice brings within the moment of doing it and the after math so to speak of walking the realizations and commitments that I have brought through for myself as solutions.

My question is on the sounding of self forgiveness because i have played with specific sounds in specific situations, such as a calm voice when i am feeling really shitty inside and had an incident that made me feel quite low. Or when i have fallen on a point a few times, and bringing through a stern, deep, resonating voice within me to ensure i understand that enough is enough on this point. I connect this to the Atlanteans interviews through eqafe where they bring through specific sounds in self forgiveness for specific mind points/systems one is facing.

One thing I have started doing, well i have done it for a while, but am not sure that it is most effective, and this is when i write self forgiveness out, I speak it as i write it, so the focus is not so much on my sound as it's a more monotone sound and it's got like a chippyness to it (positive expression) coming through as i enjoy moving through a the point and getting understanding and insight for solutions. This is what i am actually doing at the moment so it's a real time example and thought i'd ask if it is relevant or not because it's here and I am not clear on it. Is this method of writing and speaking self forgiveness at the same time effective to bring through the release of the crystals within the one who is walking to correct/live? Is it worth it as for me is a bit of a time saver, so I see it based on at least I am getting the sounding in? Also, do you or have you seen it necessary to sound all self forgiveness written?

Any perspectives here would be appreciated, thanks. -garb

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”