Writing and Sounding Self Forgiveness at the Same Time - Is this Effective?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Garbrielle

Writing and Sounding Self Forgiveness at the Same Time - Is this Effective?

Post by Garbrielle »

I have been sounding my self forgiveness for quite a number of years out loud, I have seen the release and the support this practice brings within the moment of doing it and the after math so to speak of walking the realizations and commitments that I have brought through for myself as solutions.

My question is on the sounding of self forgiveness because i have played with specific sounds in specific situations, such as a calm voice when i am feeling really shitty inside and had an incident that made me feel quite low. Or when i have fallen on a point a few times, and bringing through a stern, deep, resonating voice within me to ensure i understand that enough is enough on this point. I connect this to the Atlanteans interviews through eqafe where they bring through specific sounds in self forgiveness for specific mind points/systems one is facing.

One thing I have started doing, well i have done it for a while, but am not sure that it is most effective, and this is when i write self forgiveness out, I speak it as i write it, so the focus is not so much on my sound as it's a more monotone sound and it's got like a chippyness to it (positive expression) coming through as i enjoy moving through a the point and getting understanding and insight for solutions. This is what i am actually doing at the moment so it's a real time example and thought i'd ask if it is relevant or not because it's here and I am not clear on it. Is this method of writing and speaking self forgiveness at the same time effective to bring through the release of the crystals within the one who is walking to correct/live? Is it worth it as for me is a bit of a time saver, so I see it based on at least I am getting the sounding in? Also, do you or have you seen it necessary to sound all self forgiveness written?

Any perspectives here would be appreciated, thanks. -garb
joe kou

Re: Writing and Sounding Self Forgiveness at the Same Time - Is this Effective?

Post by joe kou »

my perspective is that sounding SF in voice has a very specific effect, and writing SF with words has a very specific effect. i prefer to focus on the voicing and the sound and to be as specific as i can with my tone when voicing, and when i write i prefer to focus on the wording, the structuring - essentially laying out the 'blueprint' of the design or pattern i am working on.

i have found that the SF that i write in words helps to map things out and give me a clearer understanding of things, but when spoken out loud there is sometimes a bit of a 'disconnect' - like it doesn't flow. in those moments i see that i am trying to 'fit' myself into the words i have written instead of actually stating the words as an expression of me. in other words - sometimes when i read the SF out loud i am only just reading the words and not actually expressing them as a self direction - like an actor learning new lines. in these moments i look more at where i might still be unclear - where am i still doubting myself or holding back - and reword my forgiveness and speak it until my sound is stable, clear, and has a certain kind of 'quality' in the tone that indicates to me that my words and my sound are clear.

though this is how i approach and see it - so it could be something specific to the way i process things but maybe my sharing can help contribute more for you to consider.
KasperKwan

Post by KasperKwan »

My two cents. I did not put much thought in how I voice my self forgiveness. It has been a direct cross reference to hear if I am being sincere, honest, and direct with the understanding and solutions I place into writing as self forgiveness. So my voice when I speak self forgiveness is like a litmus test to see if I am standing by these words or not. When I do speak my self forgiveness aloud, I do it with a clear voice so no mumbling or speaking under my breath.
Leila

Post by Leila »

I sometimes sound my Self Forgiveness while writing it, more as a cross-reference to see if my word usage is specific. Then when the line is done I speak the whole line to kind of 'bring it all together'
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I also speak it as I go typing, but definitely prefer to then read the whole thing altogether and that's where I go seeing how I stand in relation to it all.

Even if I don't sound it while typing, always re-reading what I write is where I also catch myself where I am still letting points without direction or other unresolved issues so to speak are coming through.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Cool point to open up, Garb!

I don't usually speak SF out loud as a write it - but I do sort of like Leila and Marlen, when the SF is done I will go back and speak/read it out loud and there I can see if I'm clear and the SF is sound. Generally though for me it's a point of asserting/imprinting the SF as it was written out - the nail on the coffin sort to speak - securing it. I also within this sound the SF - utilizing the accurate sound for the specific point, though I find mostly it's simply a tonality of directiveness.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

thanks all for sharing! Lots of valuable support here, indeed most grateful.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”