Psychic attacks- Witchcraft

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
DrewSantillo

Psychic attacks- Witchcraft

Postby DrewSantillo » 15 Nov 2013, 07:53

Theres this person i used to be close with who now hates me and is into witchcraft and is very dark. She is psychically fucking with me by projecting negative and confusing thoughts at me and whatever else she can do to make my life uncomfortable. I know I am responsible for what goes on in my own mind but it seems like she has the ability to tap into my subconscious and uses it against me. I am curious to find out what the destonian approach to this situation would be? Is it possible that this is really happening the way i think it is? I contacted a few metaphysical teachers and psychics to see what i can do to put a stop to all this and somehow protect myself. The one guy told me to attack her back psychically but that just doesnt resonate with me as being the right way to go about it. Are curses and spells real and able to be used against people? Any suggestions on material that can help me understand everything about this situation would be very much appreciated.

Anna

Re: Psychic attacks- Witchcraft

Postby Anna » 15 Nov 2013, 08:52

Hi Drew.

Given that the mind is a 'closed system', no one can mentally affect you by projecting thoughts into your mind. So this is more a point of superstition that one then accept and allow oneself to believe is real and thereby actually create the experience within oneself of being influenced by anothers mind.

So I suggest having a look at how you've imagined this witch-craft to be real and accordingly have created the experience within yourself of being influenced.

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 15 Nov 2013, 11:59

we only ever be-witch ourselves with a lazy awareness and an overly active mind.

Matti Freeman

Postby Matti Freeman » 16 Nov 2013, 22:05

She is psychically fucking with me by projecting negative and confusing thoughts at me and whatever else she can do to make my life uncomfortable.

Drew, your words indicate you have not studied the material sufficiently, as if you had - you'd understand that this kind of 'projection' is not possible. So firstly -- study the Desteni material. Read all the articles on the articles page and read the FAQ and read through Heaven's Journey to Life blog from day 1 and Creation's Journey to Life blog from day 1. I suggest doing this before continuing with any forum posts / questions. The point of the massive amount of material published here is to give you a foundation of understanding that will enable you to begin answering most of your own questions, through applying yourself with Breathing, Self Investigative Writing, Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness. If you do not study the material effectively, it's like trying to make sense of a Chemistry class without studying the chemistry book or going to any of the lectures or doing any of the assignments. So, make sure you do your homework because it will result in a clear understanding of what is going on and the basic nature of what we're facing as the Mind Consciousness System within and as us.

Secondly, to reference the quote from your post above, the first step would be to write down all the 'negative and confusing thoughts' that are coming up in your mind. Write down all the things that are going through your head that are 'making your life uncomfortable'. This includes ANY thoughts / inner conversations of the nature of Paranoia and blaming / wondering / thinking about if this person might be 'projecting thoughts into your mind'.

Because at the moment -- you're the one actually doing the projecting -- projecting your own thoughts and paranoia onto another person while in fact if you write down what is going on in your mind you'll see that it is all stuff that you are deciding to participate in. Instead of being Here Breathing, you're in your mind participating in thoughts in your head. And no one can 'make' you experience thoughts -- they're your thoughts in your mind and you'll notice if your start writing them out that -- they're always based in YOUR ideas, YOUR beliefs, YOUR knowledge and information that you're accessing.

The point is that you have to take the step of putting in the effort of writing out the thoughts in your mind, and identifying those moments where you accept and allow yourself to LEAVE the moment of breath, to go into your mind and participate in / fuel / create your thinking experiences.

So, you want to write out the specific 'negative and confusing thoughts', and then you want to apply self forgiveness for accepting and allowing yourself to participate in / define yourself within those thoughts, and for accepting and allowing yourself to create a paranoia experience by believing that this other person is projecting / sending you these thoughts.

DrewSantillo

Postby DrewSantillo » 20 Nov 2013, 10:50

I agree with you 100 percent that i need to study more of the material. Before i made my initial post on witchcraft I listened to the atlantean interview on anxiety and in it they said that your fears can resonate from your quantum mind to another persons quantum mind. In my experience I have been seriously affected by other peoples energy and feelings or at least able to sense and pick up on thier vibes so I thought it was possible to influence someone else pschically or on some quantum level. I have no intention of abdicating any responsibility on anyone outside myself but just trying to better understand or sort out how I am connected to others thru all levels of the mind.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 22 Nov 2013, 04:40

DrewSantillo wrote: In my experience I have been seriously affected by other peoples energy and feelings or at least able to sense and pick up on thier vibes so I thought it was possible to influence someone else pschically or on some quantum level. I have no intention of abdicating any responsibility on anyone outside myself but just trying to better understand or sort out how I am connected to others thru all levels of the mind.

Hi Drew, at the moment there is no such connection any longer, therefore just to clarify, the levels that you currently experience is only of your mind - therefore whenever you perceive that you are being affected or influenced by 'another's energy,' realize it's not really so, this process implies an inversion wherein each human being is only 'perceiving' or 'experiencing' what exists within you. This is how you can then investigate when is it that you perceive yourself as in being affected by others' 'vibes' and justify your experience as 'picking up others' experiences when in fact, it is all your creation, your experience projected upon others. You can only ever influence other or be influenced if you allow words or experiences you have with others become a reaction within you - therefore at all times no matter what you experience, it is self created and as such we then have to walk the point to get to know why/how we created such experience and apply self forgiveness accordingly - this will also enable you to focus on You instead of others and their experiences, their own process, their mind which is up to each one of us individually to take responsibility for.

DrewSantillo

Postby DrewSantillo » 23 Nov 2013, 22:12

Thank you matt anna and marlen for ur replies. I realize now when my mind started racing with unwanted thoughts and emotions or was just overwhelming how I would automatically project blame onto others. Like theres no way I am responsible for all this shit going on inside of me it must be someone else doing it to me. Its actually a great relief knowing that I am solely responsible cause now I can stop being a helpless victim and start making real changes.

Anna

Postby Anna » 23 Nov 2013, 22:46

DrewSantillo wrote:Thank you matt anna and marlen for ur replies. I realize now when my mind started racing with unwanted thoughts and emotions or was just overwhelming how I would automatically project blame onto others. Like theres no way I am responsible for all this shit going on inside of me it must be someone else doing it to me. Its actually a great relief knowing that I am solely responsible cause now I can stop being a helpless victim and start making real changes.

Awesome Drew. Very cool realization!

Antoaneta

Postby Antoaneta » 01 Feb 2014, 05:19

I would add to Marlen's response that when you perceive that another is responsible for what you are experiencing- it is because the other person "represents" that part of your mind so when the other person does something that creates a reaction within you it is that part of your mind program that surfaces up to the top that is already existent within you as it was already created and programmed- the other person simply serves as a self reflection to let you become aware that this is a point that you need to investigate within yourself and self forgive and self correct. And that s when you make the decision- you are either going to carry out the reaction or you are going to observe why you reacted- further investigate it-self forgive-self correct so that you are prepared to test yourself for the next time a similar reaction occurs until the reaction no longer is existent within you- then the point has been walked into correction and you become a life example for that specific point you transcended.

Ella

Postby Ella » 22 Mar 2014, 08:28

Marlen wrote:Hi Drew, at the moment there is no such connection any longer, therefore just to clarify, the levels that you currently experience is only of your mind - therefore whenever you perceive that you are being affected or influenced by 'another's energy,' realize it's not really so, this process implies an inversion wherein each human being is only 'perceiving' or 'experiencing' what exists within you. This is how you can then investigate when is it that you perceive yourself as in being affected by others' 'vibes' and justify your experience as 'picking up others' experiences when in fact, it is all your creation, your experience projected upon others. You can only ever influence other or be influenced if you allow words or experiences you have with others become a reaction within you - therefore at all times no matter what you experience, it is self created and as such we then have to walk the point to get to know why/how we created such experience and apply self forgiveness accordingly - this will also enable you to focus on You instead of others and their experiences, their own process, their mind which is up to each one of us individually to take responsibility for.

Thank you Marlen for this wonderful post - very insightful. Just wondering about something and decided to post it from a 'discussion' perspective: say for example, somebody swears at you unexpectedly -- you know like on the road or someone is rude to you for no reason. In a situation like this you do 'feel bad' correct? At the very least you will not be pleased that someone is being rude to you because somehow they are frustrated with their own situations. So I am wondering that within such a point, the reason we generally feel 'bad' in situations like this, is because we are not understanding that person?? And within that point of realizing that we are not 'empathizing' -- how do we deal with such a situation? I know on many occasions I have gotten that realization whereby sponatneously I start seeing that person's frustration and uneasiness etc. and when this happens, whatever their unpleasant reaction, I don't 'feel bad' /aggravated etc. But on the flip side also, there are occasions where I 'feel bad'. So this makes me wonder if sometimes when you are the one feeling 'vulnerable' things seem to affect you more emotionally in a negative manner. Is that making sense?

Another thing is when i do not deal with the above example well, I sometimes -- although I apply Self-Forgiveness within that specific point, it still does not go away -- whereas sometimes when I apply Self-Forgiveness within a specific point, it dissolves instantly and I know for certain that it has been done. Why is it that sometimes my Self-Forgiveness fails -- even though I apply the same method /principle in all cases when doing so?

Apologies for the many mini-points within this post -- but would really appreciate your input.

thank you.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”