Separate blog entries within the same topic

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
AnthonyF

Separate blog entries within the same topic

Post by AnthonyF »

I've never done this, but I did do it just now. So, I've seen how people for instance, they write about a topic today. But they leave the self-forgiveness for that topic for the day after, for tomorrow. And I've seen multiple parts within multiple days, part 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on.

Do Destonians do this because otherwise it'd be too much to write per day? Like, writing parts 1-4 within a single session/day, that would take a LONG time, I can imagine.
I'm guessing that's the reason. Otherwise one would possibly 'rush' the writings all into one session/day and not be able to be as specific/thorough within their writings. Is this the reason/the reasons? Time constraints/more thorough writings?

For me, the only reason I liked to write ONE topic per day, basically, was so that I could get the self-forgiveness part over and done with. NOT in the point of not wanting to do it, but within the reasoning of "I REALLY want to get over this point, so I'm gonna write it all out TODAY - so that I don't have to wait until tomorrow to self-forgive this point/get over the point fully." You know?

Thanks!
Michelle

Re: Separate blog entries within the same topic

Post by Michelle »

Hi Anthony,

I would say not to worry about it so much and focus on your self-honesty and how much you can write in a day considering your time, schedule and other priorities or responsibilities you have to do.

I for example have only done just writing for one blog and then continued with my SF on the next blog because my schedule was tight and could only fit in the writing, however, at times I could see that some short blog posts came through from self-dishonesty where I was becoming "lazy" and not putting in more effort.
For me, the only reason I liked to write ONE topic per day, basically, was so that I could get the self-forgiveness part over and done with. NOT in the point of not wanting to do it, but within the reasoning of "I REALLY want to get over this point, so I'm gonna write it all out TODAY - so that I don't have to wait until tomorrow to self-forgive this point/get over the point fully." You know?
Cool, I can see what you mean, but also check to see if there is any emotion behind your desire/want to really get the point over with, because each point can have multi-dimensions, and can actually take time/days to walk through it completely, so it's really about self-honesty, and how much you can put in/write for each point within your day in your blog. That is how I see it.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Michelle wrote:Hi Anthony,

I would say not to worry about it so much and focus on your self-honesty and how much you can write in a day considering your time, schedule and other priorities or responsibilities you have to do.

I for example have only done just writing for one blog and then continued with my SF on the next blog because my schedule was tight and could only fit in the writing, however, at times I could see that some short blog posts came through from self-dishonesty where I was becoming "lazy" and not putting in more effort.
Cool, I can see what you mean, but also check to see if there is any emotion behind your desire/want to really get the point over with, because each point can have multi-dimensions, and can actually take time/days to walk through it completely, so it's really about self-honesty, and how much you can put in/write for each point within your day in your blog. That is how I see it.
Awesome! Thanks, Michelle, very helpful.

Yeah, I've already noticed better progression within my writings and more thorough writings by 'spreading out' my writings within the same topic over a few days. Whereas at times, I've tried to 'fit' all my writing into one day/session. It DEFINITELY helps to write one day, and then continue writing the next day, especially with the multi-dimensional points as you mentioned.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Cool AnthonyF!
Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

I get what you are saying.
And writing each day makes me feel good.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”