Perspectives on bodybuilding

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Nicklk1795

Perspectives on bodybuilding

Postby Nicklk1795 » 15 Jan 2017, 20:51

Pros and cons. I would like to see where this discussion/investigation goes, and what destonians have already discovered in regards to the concept of bodybuilding.

I'm posting this because I enjoy body building, yet there's allot of separation involved within myself, yet I can see that bodybuilding can be a way of building strength, health, and overall looking healthy and fit.

I would be grateful for any comments. Thank you :)

YoganBarrientos

Re: Perspectives on bodybuilding

Postby YoganBarrientos » 15 Jan 2017, 23:40

Hi Nick,
this is a question many have had. Essentially this is the topic of exercising and who one is within that. And that you can frame as a question: who are you within that?

There is certainly preprogramming in relation to wanting to LOOK GOOD, and LOOK ATTRACTIVE, as a way to access a point of energy. So I would firstly, test out for this preprogramming. This you can do through the desteni tools.

Beyond this, there is a point where you make yourself look a certain way cause YOU like it. The point here is that is a real YOU. So this is timeless question, are you of the mind or are you of life? It's a difficult question, and you cannot know based on looking at it from the outside. For example any general statement that ALL body builders are of the Mind, is a lie. It really depends who each is, and who one is within that.

So some consequences that you can expect if you choose to body build based within energy... I predict that there could be energy of desperation and inferiority. Which eventually will lead to OVER-exerting the body and so causing physical injury, like I know some people that did. Or you can enter into a depression and actually gain a lot of weight.

So what I would do if I were you is to take it day by day. Feel your body, breathe with it, align with it on a physical level. Clear the energies within you. And then you exercise. So make this the beginning part of your exercise routine. Breathe, do self-forgiveness.... then do the physical exercise. If you do this each time before exercising you will have access to greater self-honesty and better results, and avoid Mind/Energy-based consequences

Thank you very much,
bye.

Nicklk1795

Postby Nicklk1795 » 15 Jan 2017, 23:51

Thank you yogan. This makes since and I know it would be effective.

I'll work on it along the way then. Cheers !

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 19 Jan 2017, 17:48

For support and understanding the relationship between the mind and the body within exercising/building up the body, please check out these interviews at eqafe.com

Changing with Your Body - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 62
Living for Your Body - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 63
The Price of Body Possession - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 64
I Just Want My Body Back - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 65

Nicklk1795

Postby Nicklk1795 » 27 Jan 2017, 23:40

Thank you Marlene. I've decided to let go a bit on how my body looks, and rather focus on health, which losing some weight in the future will be needed. Thank you

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”