Some Process Related Questions for All to Ponder

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
joe kou

Some Process Related Questions for All to Ponder

Postby joe kou » 19 Feb 2017, 13:57

Here are some questions that I have received regarding various dimensions of process. I figured that these were worth sharing so that all can get a chance to give feedback and perspective. Here we go -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. "Where are the cliff notes!" Lol...so I can have a better encompassing understanding....I find desteni material a bit of a patch work-piece meal at times.

2. I know the statement that knowledge is useless if not applied and I know I could spend a lifetime trapped being a mind trying to figure out what it is and what life is.

There is a certain about of questions one needs answered to understand process out of the mind or maybe more accurately there is a certain amount of questions answered our minds need to be able to move full speed ahead....?

3. I am (or my mind?) is most comfortable when I have an encompassing understanding of things.

4. So are questions answered because we don't want blind followers yet limited because the more answers given, the more is fed our minds to think about instead of following process? I guess babies are taught the little steps first..

5. So I mean, we are introduced to stopping our uncontrolled thoughts and then we later find out that there's much more, that we have memories powered by emotions, living that we have suppressed, pushed deep within us, into our subconscious, that we are even less aware are doing damage to our bodies that we must remove by waiting till they bubble up when triggered, like fish jumping out of the water, that we can then do writing on to catch and dispel.

6. Some things are so briefly mentioned/not explained well like:

Bernard was actually sent by Anu because Anu had lost control of the system on earth because of full automation........or was it the other circle of beings that are outside our circle that sent Bernard to destroy but Bernard saw himself in others and realized the solution ...??

7. Mikey mentions that some dimentional beings have decided to stay in the system, to continue running the system, to buy time, believing that we will not stand up and change the system enough..... if we do not change enough, we will have to repeat this existence cycle again??

8. Since we are god, what we believe we are when we die, we will be in the dimentions, some of us will be like ....Alzheimer patients.. what does that mean for the future of those of us?

9. The dimensions are occupying our bodies trying to encourage us to see and stand up out of our minds?

10. Our world leaders were programmed for the arrival of Anu as the second coming of Jesus so the greed and pooling of money into the hands of the elite is increasing...but Anu of course will not coming. The second coming of Jesus is in truth us understand Jesus true message and standing up out of our minds?

11. I came upon a "questions answered by dr Neruda The Sovereign Integral" supposedly sourced from the Atlanteans that hid in the water when Anu trapped the Atlanteans. The information much the same as desteni although using some different terminology and lacking much about real deep process and writing to get out of the mind. It disclosed much more about the organizations of our world and their past involvement with aliens. The structure was more of a cliff notes that improved my encompassing understanding of things on the subjects it covered.

joe kou

Re: Some Process Related Questions for All to Ponder

Postby joe kou » 19 Feb 2017, 14:16

Here are my perspectives - in bold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. "Where are the cliff notes!" Lol...so I can have a better encompassing understanding....I find desteni material a bit of a patch work-piece meal at times.

Well, the “Cliff’s Notes” version of Desteni would itself be quite a heavy volume of work considering the amount and scope of subjects covered over the past decade. So one way to start chipping away at the knowledge gap would be to let go of trying to understand all of it, but rather look at the specific questions or elements that you don’t fully understand and start with those bit by bit as you build up the bigger picture.

2. I know the statement that knowledge is useless if not applied and I know I could spend a lifetime trapped being a mind trying to figure out what it is and what life is. There is a certain about of questions one needs answered to understand process out of the mind or maybe more accurately there is a certain amount of questions answered our minds need to be able to move full speed ahead....?

My perspective is, having a full working knowledge of process is actually counter productive to process. Because then the temptation becomes how to emulate or live that conceptual picture of process according to the knowledge rather than applying yourself as you are, from where you are – where your process is real and genuine. Consider that when we are journeying somewhere far, we don’t always see the entire map and the road ahead – rather we move in incremental steps from where we are, often seeing only just the road ahead enough to move ourselves forward. In some ways I would say that is how process is – as you move yourself, more opens up and clicks into place. But when you aren’t moving because you’re waiting for the destination to come to you, it becomes a very long wait indeed with little to show for it.

3. I am (or my mind?) is most comfortable when I have an encompassing understanding of things.

You’ve answered your own statement here in realizing that perhaps it is just your mind that is experiencing “comfort” only under the condition that it knows everything first lol. I would say to let go of the need to have an encompassing understanding but rather start with what you do understand – which is the basics of breathing, writing, stopping your thoughts, changing your relationship with your own mind – and in applying these tools your awareness and understanding will ‘naturally’ expand at a rate far quicker than an intellectual or academic approach to Desteni.

4. So are questions answered because we don't want blind followers yet limited because the more answers given, the more is fed our minds to think about instead of following process? I guess babies are taught the little steps first..

I would say that there are some questions that aren’t relevant or necessary for one’s process and sometimes it is better to not overload with unnecessary information that the mind can then go to town with and create all manner of distraction and entertainment while losing sight of the simplicity of walking one’s process. We recorded a Desteni Radio segment on this point - which you can listen to HERE - Desteni Radio #18 I Want to Understand All of Desteni

5. So I mean, we are introduced to stopping our uncontrolled thoughts and then we later find out that there's much more, that we have memories powered by emotions, living that we have suppressed, pushed deep within us, into our subconscious, that we are even less aware are doing damage to our bodies that we must remove by waiting till they bubble up when triggered, like fish jumping out of the water, that we can then do writing on to catch and dispel.

Well – in the very act of consistently stopping our minds we are already engaged in understanding how emotions come up and trigger things, how we suppress ourselves through the thoughts we normally would have participated in, etc.

As far as the damage we do to our bodies – to be clear this isn’t something that can only be remedied when things trigger. You are at all times creating the relationship you have with your body. You can also in practicing the point of self-awareness and breathing as well as self-supportive writing already make progress with your relationship with your mind and body – no waiting necessary.

11. I came upon a "questions answered by dr Neruda The Sovereign Integral" supposedly sourced from the Atlanteans that hid in the water when Anu trapped the Atlanteans. The information much the same as desteni although using some different terminology and lacking much about real deep process and writing to get out of the mind. It disclosed much more about the organizations of our world and their past involvement with aliens. The structure was more of a cliff notes that improved my encompassing understanding of things on the subjects it covered.[/quote]

Here is some perspective on the Wingmakers material from our old forum - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3014&hilit=wingmak ... fdb#p15290

Leila

Postby Leila » 25 Feb 2017, 20:22

Yup, because of the range of topics covered, and the multi-dimensional nature of existence -- it's quite a story to go through. What I've realized in walking with Desteni for past 9 years is that - there is no 'bigger picture' understanding to achieve where you can say 'now I understand it all' -- because this is the very nature of your own process, where as much as you're discovering piece by piece information presented by Desteni, so do you piece by piece discover something about yourself. And sometimes, you first need to discover something inside yourself, before you can even understand/realise a piece of information presented by Desteni. So I would say, enjoy the journey of getting to 'encompassing understanding', cause that is in essence the process we are walking.
2. I know the statement that knowledge is useless if not applied and I know I could spend a lifetime trapped being a mind trying to figure out what it is and what life is.

There is a certain about of questions one needs answered to understand process out of the mind or maybe more accurately there is a certain amount of questions answered our minds need to be able to move full speed ahead....?
This depends from person to person - for some - no amount of questions answered will ever be enough. Others, no questions are answered and yet they move full on ahead.

I'd say that if you understand the concepts of Self-Honesty, Self-Forgiveness and Self-Corrective Action within the context of Oneness and Equality and what is Best for All - and live/stick to them - you've got about all you need as the basics. And never ever, underestimate the basics.
You can work with this in two ways - you can decide to only ever start and apply yourself in process once you 'understand everything' - which is a very nice self-sabotage method -- OR you could take this statement and use it as a driving point for yourself, where you commit yourself to develop an encompassing understanding of YOURSELF and within understanding yourself, equally understanding the OUTER as an Equal and One reflection of yourself.
It really just depends on the context.
Yes you move layer by layer

Bernard was actually sent by Anu because Anu had lost control of the system on earth because of full automation........or was it the other circle of beings that are outside our circle that sent Bernard to destroy but Bernard saw himself in others and realized the solution ...??
Not sure where you are getting this information from, do you remember where you read/heard this?
As far as I am aware - Bernard wasn't sent by anyone. Neither he or Desteni were part of pre-programmed design
7. Mikey mentions that some dimentional beings have decided to stay in the system, to continue running the system, to buy time, believing that we will not stand up and change the system enough..... if we do not change enough, we will have to repeat this existence cycle again??
All dimensional beings are contained in the Portal at the moment - information about this will be released in the future.
8. Since we are god, what we believe we are when we die, we will be in the dimentions, some of us will be like ....Alzheimer patients.. what does that mean for the future of those of us?
This is 'old' information, currently everyone who crosses over walks their Life Review as a last chance for transcending themselves and amalgamating as Life. You can find examples of such Life Reviews on EQAFE.

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 1)

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 2)

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 3)

9. The dimensions are occupying our bodies trying to encourage us to see and stand up out of our minds?
No, this is old information - everyone has to stand up for themselves.
10. Our world leaders were programmed for the arrival of Anu as the second coming of Jesus so the greed and pooling of money into the hands of the elite is increasing...but Anu of course will not coming. The second coming of Jesus is in truth us understand Jesus true message and standing up out of our minds?
Yes - in a way.
11. I came upon a "questions answered by dr Neruda The Sovereign Integral" supposedly sourced from the Atlanteans that hid in the water when Anu trapped the Atlanteans. The information much the same as desteni although using some different terminology and lacking much about real deep process and writing to get out of the mind. It disclosed much more about the organizations of our world and their past involvement with aliens. The structure was more of a cliff notes that improved my encompassing understanding of things on the subjects it covered.
If you'd like to have a similar 'cliff notes' version - I'd say the History of Mankind covers many bases of the Desteni Material and process

YoganBarrientos

Postby YoganBarrientos » 01 Mar 2017, 08:01

What's cool about the Desteni material is that it was all released in real time. This is cool because it wasn't CONTROLLED information. So for me, I was able to go through all the material and try and find anything that was out of place. I didn't find any. In terms of a summary I can provide this, which is taken off the home page of the Desteni website:

"At Desteni we thoroughly research and investigate the essence of what it means to be a responsible human being. This research is done through the participation of everyone that is interested and dares to take on the journey of self-discovery. We share our findings through video, audio and text through various internet media. This website gathers all the relevant information and links you'll want to explore if you're interested in learning about Desteni. Enjoy!"

Otherwise, it is like what the description says, you need to look at each individual point.

I know the statement that knowledge is useless if not applied and I know I could spend a lifetime trapped being a mind trying to figure out what it is and what life is.

Questions are a way for you to learn. Part of process is understanding who YOU are. There are various dimensions to the mind. You also have your physical body. So part of process is understanding what is the Real You within this all? And also understanding what is choice? So you are asking questions, and here's my answer.
Again, this question of when you are living as your mind, is part of Process. I started out by not assuming anything, and questioning everything, until I could have something I can trust. The thing we can always trust is our physical bodies, and the physical reality. This is discussed in various articles and videos.
Actually the answers are quite simple, because reality is quite simple. For some people, process will be easier and quick as in "change this now." For others it will be a longer journey. We are the ones that create complexity in our minds, as well as our own limitations and barriers. The mind is us. So we decide how long to keep feeding. Babies learn incredibly fast. They are the most efficient learners.
yeah that's part of process. The other part is actually Living the Change. First comes understanding, then comes creation.

If you could provide the source I can read the context, otherwise can't say anything for sure. I don't recall reading that or anything else that said something similar.
I don't know if we get another chance. That is out of my hands. The only thing that is in my hands is what I do with my life, and how I can stand up. I don't bother with things outside of my control.
I recall an old Portal video sorta talking about how things USED to be, where what people believed heaven was like, they would create that for themselves. Therefore you can have all the religions get what they believe will happen. It's interesting because we do that in our lives NOW. We create our own destiny.
Hmmm... that was an old video too. Things changed since then. Again that is not of my concern.

The second coming being standing up from our minds... sure if you want to look at it like that. But it doesn't hold any physical meaning.

I don't have much interest in that History stuff, because it can't be proven, nor does it change anything. But i do liked the History of Mankind Series because I used it as a way to reflect on my own life and see my own mind and my own patterns. We are all actually been repeating the same point for a long time.

mikelammers

Postby mikelammers » 05 Aug 2017, 18:30

Thx for posting this!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”