Applying Myself From the Hereafter

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
tylersr

Applying Myself From the Hereafter

Post by tylersr »

I was driving on the highway and faced a point where I saw that I should crash the vehicle in a certain particular way to both ensure my death and make it look like an accident. It wasn't an emotional reaction or anything, just a simple self-knowing that it would be best for all if I were to continue my process from the Afterlife. Actually, suppressing that point was a self-dishonest.

Also, it wouldn't have been the first time a being has applied themself in such a way. For example, rugby coach Bob Woolmer shared through the Portal his story of "allowing himself to die".

The emergence of the true self in the afterlife is also documented in this free Eqafe interview: Life Review- Facing Gossip .

Interesting what factors would make it so that it would be better for a being to apply themselves as a human or a being that has crossed over. I mean, if the hereafter and earth are really equal, why should it matter? Any relationships we have on earth that form our identity/would form our identity are temporary anyway, so why not give physical death a try and form a new identity as a non-human being?
tylersr

Re: Applying Myself From the Hereafter

Post by tylersr »

I'd add that that self-knowing was purely in the moment. It would not be appropriate for me to pursue death/suicide all willy-nilly or as some sort of depression-reaction where "I can't just take it anymore"
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Hi Tyler,

As far as my own understanding and perspective of walking process in the afterlife or in death deliberately and has been discussed and emphasized through many different portal recordings that doing such a thing is not advisable. First walking here in our physical bodies is 'easier' for lack of a better word, based on our physical bodies make up of life itself, of life substance it is equal and one, we are able to have our minds structured and seen with more ease in the physical through the mind components, thoughts, emotions, imaginations, memories, which is something in death you don't have, you no longer have access to the physical as your body is gone.

Jack through the portal just discussed this in this series of interviews:

https://eqafe.com/p/introduction-to-phy ... n-part-149

https://eqafe.com/p/physical-emotions-t ... n-part-150 (this one specifically)

Also, we have an opportunity many do not and by essentially giving it up and going into death believing it is going to be better is dishonest based on life existing here in life, on this earth, not in death. There is also self responsibility within all that we do, so in essence accepting and allowing this belief that it'll be better to walk process in afterlife, is not in fact real as we do not know what it'll be like in afterlife. What we do have is this moment, this life, this physical body, and this process here in this time to do our best and make the best of it. Anything else is self interest and will be not living the highest potential that can be lived, this is always the point that i cross-reference with myself, such as questions like these, 'is what i am going to do gong to create my highest potential, is it best, am i being self honest' and using self forgiveness to get through the points that are not aligned to these questions. What happens to me at death is what will happen, i am not focused on that cause it is not here, i focus on what is here and that is my breath, my application, my change, and my continued movement forward in the best i can be, this i can trust and work with each moment i am here.

As i go i will place more interviews here for more context, i am drawing a blank on one's that speak of this, you can also do a search on eqafe or google. The death research interviews are a cool glimpse into the death process and what has been experienced through beings who actually have walked this death process.
tormod

Post by tormod »

Hey Tyler

Thanks for sharing !

Suicide is not a easy topic. But I will try share some of my understanding here. What I have heard from eqafe and the portal (visiting the afterlife) is that if I kill myself here in this life, I make my process harder on that side. I literally lessen my chances in the afterlife. We have in this life so many things to help us walk a process and to be support to our self but... also potentially to millions out there, at least in times to come.

So If I where you (being schizophren and all) I would share in blogs & vlogs what I go through (without criminalizing self) work on self forgiveness everyday, write inn a note book - everyday. Get fresh air - everyday, stabilize and do things that support you.

It is in this life here on earth we can walk process. Let's do that !

cheers !

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”