Energy Accumulation, Consequence And Other Regards

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
ZachWang

Energy Accumulation, Consequence And Other Regards

Post by ZachWang »

I previously posted in the parenting support area but it seems that there are so rare people posting there. So, I moved that post here with a changed title. And I am going to add more.

So, it happened yesterday where I was teaching in a class with 18 children from 5 to 8 years old in a classroom. And there was a female child at the age of 7 rubbing her private part very fast. And she was definitely masturbating. And she had been doing it throughout almost two classes, more than 1 hour. And she didn't listen to me much. And she had been always lying on the chair all the time since my teaching two months ago. Because she seemed feeling very bored and tired. And I also found that she always put her hands in her pants doing something. But today, her behavior was a bit excessive with rubbing and masturbating in trying very hard to stimulate herself until at the end of the class. And I saw that the other kids just didn't care or give a glance at her. No. And maybe it was too hot today because it was summer and the air conditioner didn't cool the whole classroom down. And I was thinking, what could possibly cause her masturbating in PUBLIC. Boredom? The Cartoon Movies? Stress? And after class, I didn't talk to her about this because I didn't know what to say to her.

So, people say it is normal. But how can I assist and support her in communicating to let her do things 'properly' and don't do it in public like a classroom?

And I investigated that children, mostly for girls, they say, started exploring their private body parts as early as the age of 3. So, I am wondering, when the kids masturbate, are they masturbating towards images and pictures stored in their minds passed on/transferred from their parents? Or just physical stimulation without participating in the mind?

And I also investigated myself with regards to my reacrions towards such scenes of some masturbating in front of me.

Sexual Arousal Within My Mind.

When I saw that child masturbating during the class, my first reaction was being overwhelmed by sexual energies with extensive memories activating in the subconscious and unconscious mind. I was kind of going into a withdrawal mode, like being overwhelmed by pictures and scenes with overwhelming and extensive energy rising in the solar plexus. And the reason for my immediate sexual reaction was that I had been thinking and desiring for starting a business in the future. And I have not yet done a single writing and self-forgiveness during the last four weeks. It was like, I was lost in the imaginery world of the future in wanting to start a business based on the fear of having no money. So, I have been living in such fear and anxiety and worry for so many days. And I was trapped in my own mind in thinking about/imagining a world with money and everything. And then I realised,that I was trapped on the other end-the positive, which lasted for quite a while because of my constant imagination and desire and fear of starting a business to make money. So, throughout so many days of energetic accumulation, I didn't have ANY sense of physical reality any more. I made myself think and believe that I can achieve anything in my mind through just gathering knowledge and information. And that's where I fell completely a month ago. And it is too difficult for a person with a mind such as me who has accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the mind so extensively to just walk and go without any writing or self-forgiveness, which would definitely lead to energy accumulation and mind evolution to separate myself more and more from physical realities and other actual human beings based on physical communication. It was not in any way about seeing that child masturbating in front of me. It was actually my own accumulation of mind energies as the result of thoughts, imaginations and internal conversations in my head.

I also have a conflict or friction between whether I should think or imagine or not/

Money Consciousness Mind Control

I will continue after work.
YoganBarrientos

Re: Energy Accumulation, Consequence And Other Regards

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi Wang.
I recently have been studying to work as a caregiver for children and I took government courses that are required by everyone where I live. So when it came to your question on how to help the child, I have some information to share from what I studied. Ultimately it will be good to look for some direct support from people in your environment, government, superiors or someone else with direct experience. I have only studied as a student and have not yet personally needed to direct such a situation.

So there was one part of my course that covered identifying signs of sexual abuse. So thats one thing you have to look out for. The other thing is, yes, that children will explore their genitals. I have a document that gives some tips on how to direct the child. This is the link where you can download the complete document, but I also copy and pasted below just the section that addresses sexual play.

7. Engaging in Sex Play

Prevention:
Teach children about their private zones, and the difference between good touches and bad touches. Encourage them to be assertive when someone touches them in a manner which makes them feel uncomfortable. Ensure that children are well supervised at all times. Allow children to ask questions openly so that sexual curiosity does not become a “dirty” or hidden subject.

Possible Causes:
Child has a natural curiosity in own body or the body of others. Child knows that it is not acceptable, but is not sure why touching feels good. In some cases, sex play can be an indicator of possible sexual abuse.

Some Thoughts:
Preschoolers are naturally curious about the world around them, including their own bodies and the bodies of others. They are beginning to build their self-concept, and this includes knowing about their gender. Masturbating is a pleasurable experience in which young children typically engage, sometimes simply in order to comfort themselves. Teachers need to recognize the difference between developmentally appropriate exploration and the signs of potential sexual abuse. Simulating intercourse or other adult behaviors may be some of these signs. Also, if the child is reflecting more knowledge about sex than a young child should have, consider the possibility of sexual abuse.

Suggested Approaches:
Redirect to another activity while remaining calm. If sex play is between two or more children, an incident report should be filled out. Be certain to maintain confidentiality in filling out the report. If there is a suspicion of sexual abuse, report it immediately to the Child Abuse Hotline! 1-800-962-2873 (1-800-96-ABUSE)

Effective Words:
“Let’s find something else to do.”

Never Never:
Make the child feel guilty or ashamed. Overreact. Fail to report suspected cases of child abuse.

---------------------

Besides this you also raised some questions about what's going on inside the mind of a child during them masturbating, and also you described your own mind points.

So, all imagination, thoughts, emotions and feelings are deceptions. The patterns and structure of the mind is explained in the desteni material. Where energy is drawn from the body to create mind programs which we live and become. It is possible to walk out of the mind and into the physical body. This means that its possible to be physical during sex and masturbation, where there is no thought or being separate from the body. There is over 20 interviews on eqafe that describe how to use masturbation to support you to move out of your mind and into your body. This will require though stopping your mind. They are very cheap only 1 euro each. https://eqafe.com/p/shocking-secrets-of ... troduction The first is free.

Is this response supportive? Did I miss anything?
ZachWang

Re: Energy Accumulation, Consequence And Other Regards

Post by ZachWang »

Thanks Yogan, it is supportive. And I will leave those private questions more to her parents. I will do what I can to support and assist but I will more focused more on my own process.

Writing on May 22nd, 2017:
I mean, I also realize that imagination in masturbation, business or anything else can really drive me out of morality without any sense of what is right or what is wrong based on the physical reality but being completely lost within a total imaginery world of pictures in trying to force the PHYSICAL world into the pictures and imaginations my mind presents without any regard of the actual physical reality of physical communication, the principle of oneness and equality, and the principle of treating others as you wanted to be treated. Because on earth, this is a real actual physical world where getting to know each other takes space and time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to imaginations and pictures in my mind in trying to fulfill all the pictures and imaginations in the physical reality without any regard of how the physical reality works and functions based on oneness and equality of what’s best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as pictures and imaginations in my mind based on the starting point of thinking and believing me myself as a picture without breath, without physical body, without blood, without anything of and as substance and life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become pictures as I imagined in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become and exist as pictures, memories and projections, based on which I have conflicts, frictions, internal conversations, and reactions as emotions and feelings within myself towards outside world, not realizing, seeing and understanding that it has nothing to do with the outside physical world but all these mind games are played within my own mind only, where the outside worlds are just mirrors in reflecting what I have accepted and allowed within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the social moralities in terms of what we should do or what we shouldn’t do based on the starting point of ego and self-interest of defending my own characters and programs based on the whole imaginative world consisting of all the pictures I have defined myself according to without any regard of the actual and real life as the infinite expressions of life as self within and as the very essence of and as the new born baby.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself because others don’t do things I have imagined them to do, in thinking that it must be me doing something wrong, not realizing that the very foundation and starting point of blaming was physically WRONG in the first place, because I was acting and doing based on my imaginations, desires, wants and needs, without any consideration of others in terms of who they are as a being with a mind in the physical, which is the actual immoral in all ways.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”