Buddha Experience

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Raúl

Buddha Experience

Postby Raúl » 05 Dec 2017, 13:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWzeenHeV3k

I have some questions about this specific interview. I'll explain.
I thought that I was getting something good, good in the sence of what is best for all.
I thought that if I changed myself, I would change the world, because I would be changing my starting point.
I thought that the fredom I was getting for myself, it would be for myself, because it had to be for myself, to be able to share something with anyone.
Is all of this a trap? Is all of this an illution? Am I really being just selfish and of no value for the world?
I really would like to know because I made a decition, I took a path, and I said I am going to discover who I am and I am going to share that with myself and with the world, does this make any difference?
I thought that, when you get out of your own self-created path, you can see things for what they are, is this experience pointless?
This is where "Desteni" took me to, have I been lying to myself? Have Desteni allowed me to lie to myself?

What is equality? Can anybody explain to me? Can you tell me where am I at my process? Is all that I am "doing" nothing because I don't have an organization to change this world or something to physically support this world?

I don't mean to seem reactive, because I am not, I am simply asking for the truth about what is it that I am perceiving in my process.

Gian

Re: Buddha Experience

Postby Gian » 05 Dec 2017, 22:48

I will place your questions in brackets and then my response underneath.

I have some questions about this specific interview. I'll explain.

((I thought that I was getting something good, good in the sence of what is best for all.))

You must be the result of what is best for all, considering who you are, you as your utmost potential as life, one and equal, not brainwashed, not mind controlled, no thoughts, no thinking, but direct living and being here purifying self as breathe, that is moving to a best version of you that is then a best version of life and for all. DO not judge yourself in this process, it takes time and to be gentle with yourself, caring and understanding. So yes GOOD in the sense of best for all for you is what you are GIVING to yourself and creating for yourself, the gain here is you taking self-responsibility as creator

((I thought that if I changed myself, I would change the world, because I would be changing my starting point.))

That is how it works, who you are determines what you do, focus first on YOU and purifying, creating you, the outflow from you as a being with integrity, principle as life as all life will live with that and that will flow out into life in everything you do, so remember this, it isn’t what you do that determines who you are, it is who you are that determines what you do, so focus on who YOU are and not what you do, the doing will come as a side effect/natural in time as one walk this process. So focus on your practical living within this world, do not judge anything, walk your process and things will open up what is best for you and all, this you cannot predict or plan or create any ideas about.

((I thought that the fredom I was getting for myself, it would be for myself, because it had to be for myself, to be able to share something with anyone.))

That is what it is, the freedom and only freedom we can create for ourselves is to be here in breathe, pure breath, that’s freedom from any emotional/feeling or thought control, so you are starting with yourself and can only ever do that for yourself, and as you know by now, who you are determines what you do (and do not create any ideas about that either) so what you will be sharing with someone else is YOU as an example to yourself that stand in freedom from the mind, once again this is not a mind job, this is a real time practical application in space and time, not an image or idea in the head, so keep walking in writing and self-forgiveness daily for you and develop self-honesty.

((Is all of this a trap? Is all of this an illution? Am I really being just selfish and of no value for the world?))

Traps can only exist in thought, in emotions and feelings and in our thinking, the only trap that can exist as a mental trap is one’s own mental state – we are always only able to trap ourselves no matter what is presented to us, it is what we do with it. We must first save ourselves before we can do anything, thus a time is required to be selfish, that word has been abused by the system to manipulate people to never focus on themselves and to always focus outwards and so live as shell fish, always hiding in their shells, protecting their inner worlds that construct the outer, so become selfish for a moment to work on the inner world so that the inner world can reflect equal and one the outer world. Give yourself that time. Once you work on your inner world, as a shell fish, you will and can become a pearl, the value of life is you that will come forth as the physical.

((I really would like to know because I made a decition, I took a path, and I said I am going to discover who I am and I am going to share that with myself and with the world, does this make any difference?))

Once you make a decision, live it fully, never back down. You will learn, you will grow and you will discover. Turning on a decision in anything we do we do not establish self-trust, confidence in ourselves, and we must always have a clear decision and agree with ourselves that we are LIVING the decision, then walking the path of that decision is clear and easy, no doubts, no back doors, no secret agendas, and we can truly live within such commitment.

((I thought that, when you get out of your own self-created path, you can see things for what they are, is this experience pointless?))

Any experience is never valid, breath is the only physical experience that is valid, all experiences are from memories (me more lies) thus the lying is from your past projected and placed onto the present and has nothing to do with the present, so we deceive and manipulate ourselves with experiences, to relive and re-create the past over and over following and believing experiences. Take a look at your memories and where you had similar experiences, they will show you the design. So here the experience is the self-created path, are you following the self-created path by giving this experience validation? Is so then here I show you it isn’t pointless, because right now in this post your opportunity has opened up to work with this – do you see what things are right now and where it is leading and can you will yourself on your own path with your own decision and not based on the experiences but common sense, practicality, your own truth here as what you have already walked.

((This is where "Desteni" took me to, have I been lying to myself? Have Desteni allowed me to lie to myself?))

Desteni cannot lie to you – lying takes place in our own minds and how we talk to ourselves. To be able to be lied to and believing someone else can make you lie is proof of brainwashing and mind control, who is controlling your mind If someone or something else can make you lie to yourself?

((What is equality? Can anybody explain to me? Can you tell me where am I at my process? Is all that I am "doing" nothing because I don't have an organization to change this world or something to physically support this world?))

Process can take 7 to 14 years of consistent walking/application, yet it takes one breath to stand as life, when that one breath is here we cannot predict it or know it, we walk our process every day in each and every breath, only we know who we are and thus where we are, are we breathing? Or are we thinking and trapped within an internal reality? Writing and self-forgiveness is our records of our process, our daily purifying and removing all the layer, layer by layer till it is done, do not consume your time with worrying about where you are, simple walk each day, each breathe as best of your ability and self-will for yourself always.

We have venues that are busy being created to have worldly impact later on as we grow and have support, such as Equal Life Foundation, Earth Haven Project and of course all of use walking and changing our daily selves and living, that is already having a global impact, you effect life as you are life.
Equality – all life is equal in that all life comes from life, all life is made and created and exist of the exact same substance, we are in fact one and equal, yet our current living on this planet with our current forms are not equal and one as a true reflection of who we are, where all life has a dignified life, equal opportunity, NO abuse that can be prevented, respect. So equality is to end all abuse, starting within ourselves, then what we accept and allow within and so without, then we stand for all life, we recognize and see that we are all life in fact, yet we must rebirth ourselves as life as the mind has deluded us to only live in self-interest and energy, thus disconnected from all parts of ourselves.

I don't mean to seem reactive, because I am not, I am simply asking for the truth about what is it that I am perceiving in my process.

don't judge any question you have, place it and we can find videos explaining it, old articles, or give some straight answers from ourselves, but please do take some time to investigate the rest of the forum, we have tons of old articles on many subjects.

Raúl

Postby Raúl » 06 Dec 2017, 16:25

I was trapped in thoughts, and emotions and feelings. If I think it straight, why would I deffend certain thoughts or emotions or feelins? If I did it was because I was not in control. Doesn't matter how right I am, how beautiful it is, if I want to do something of value with it, if I want to be humble and honest, I can't allow myself to get lost in it. It has been a strange situation, because I felt that the interview about the buddha was going against what I feel in my process, that is that I am doing something good. I have a stronge perspective with the "good", beause I feel that this world has had enough bad, and that I can make people free with my good, free for some moments, when I bring inspiraton to them, when I play guitar and I am free of everything, that is something that is good, that feels like an experience of energy, that is what I want to bring. This interview said to me that this experience of energy was not doing anything and that I was going for it because I chase the experience of good. Yes I like the good, but if the world was feeling good, they would worry about others, suddenly the bad part would be awake too, because they would be more alive and they would be more sensitives. So I am not like a buddha under a tree searching for something that feels good for myself, for my own path, I am sharing with the world what I can, what I know, that is inspiration, and yes inspiration feels good and it's an experience of energy. I know I won't be that after death, because all experiences will be gone, but I mean what can I share with the world, I am helping people with it. And it charges me to go to the bad things in this world and do good things for them. Still I need a more practical way to do that in this society.

I still feel like I am deffeding something!! What is the purpose of all these words? Why do they exist and why do I not exist as breath? Why did I create them? I create them because I want to keep this as an experience, so I can repeat the design and "live forever" in it, that is the truth. Because to be as a breath instead of a design is unconfortable. Feels like dead in some way.

How to keep this alive? How to stop it from becoming a memory, an experience?
I feel that, what you are saying to me is that if I drop the experience, if I don't have a design for it, if I don't chase it in any way, it can be alive as me, in my breath, but not in a design I chase, that is not honesty. What does it mean to be alive? I feel that to be alive I have to stop, because if I don't I will aways feel something towards it. And that is a trap. And a part of me says but I want something out of the process! And this is not a process for that part of me. I commit to this, I commit to stop. And it doesn't mean I am death, I am in this live, within all that exists, and what it is it is. What have I done with this experience of "good"? I have created words and created laws and designs, when there is no real reason for them to exist, they are simply me chasing more. Common sense is what I need to direct myself, not the experience.

Thanks very much, you answered everything I asked and more, I have been taking a look at what happened here, with your perspectives, thanks for your time, it has been helpfull.
Everytime I feel touched by something it means I need to apply some self-forgiveness. Will take a deep look in the forum.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 07 Dec 2017, 17:46

Hey Raul, take it easy. What you are experiencing and going through is something that many of us experienced at some point mostly at the beginning of this process, where we were soaking in mostly only all the information and creating ideas about it, experiences about what it feels like to 'be alive' or 'be one with everything' etc. And that can lead to then going down the rabbit hole of realizing that we are creating such experiences and how that's still essentially being in our minds and not yet getting to the point of what this process is about which is getting to understand yourself as your mind, be able to work with your own patterns, habits, behaviors to see what is it that requires to be changed, redefined, redirected and then focus on applying those changes in your real time moments.

So, I would rather suggest that you start focusing your writings for example to look at your own experiences, what you are for example struggling with in a day and start writing about that, without trying to make it sound good or better than what it is, without trying to only find a solution in words, but rather seeing what is it that you can for example apply self forgiveness on, and then lay out some corrections to change those patterns and test them out, live them out and see what you find about yourself.

The DIP Lite course is essentially the platform where you learn to do these things step by step, so that's why we recommend keeping at it in order to grasp what this process is about in a much more tangible manner.

I know it's easy to get lost in experiences or big phrases like 'best for all' when one has no context of what one is even experiencing in one's own life, so that's why I see the first step as that basic 'get to know yourself' in the most basic aspects of your day to day living and routine, seeing who are you in your interactions with others - and if there are feelings that you create for the most part to interact and experience in your day, then you write about that with the starting point to see who do you decide to be in those moments, how do you see you could change certain things - or not - up to you.

So, that would be a suggestion to assist you in grounding yourself, talking about you, your experiences, your thoughts about your day to day living activities. The rest of principles and the whole of the desteni material are there as a resource and point of reference, though to make it very practical and tangible, like taking on an experience, such as for example feeling limited, feeling trapped doing certain things and describing your experience in that and seeing what emotions you uncover within it.

Also suggest to follow through the process at SOUL, we are translating the videos to spanish if you prefer, so check them out on YouTube, they are very cool because you can take the process Sunette explains as an example of how to work with words, experiences and situations in your day to day in a way that's more practical and 'down to Earth' so to speak, and that will assist you in establishing a more practical and simple way of looking at what process of self-change is all about

If there are any questions on what I just shared or something is not entirely clear, share it here and we can look a it, and it's cool you come forward with these points, because I consider these are very common experiences, so here we can also assist with referencing our own process and how we walked through those points, which I did essentially by doing what I described to you above, focusing on me/my experiences, my day to day rather than trying to create an experience of 'living process' or 'being one and equal' etc.

And! definitely check out this Self and Living video Sunette shared 'I've Got to Be Free,' it can be supportive for you considering how over time you've written out quite a bit about the desire to be free, so, check it out and enjoy

Take care

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”