How to inform people about Desteni and EMS through Google

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Manuela J

How to inform people about Desteni and EMS through Google

Post by Manuela J »

In this thread we post tips and tricks in how we can improve our connectivity between Desteni and the google products.

Tags in Google+
If you place a link in Google+ and you give it a sentence or two description, you can within your description add a tag with the hash/pound key
For example #EqualMoney. Then, once you post the link by clicking 'share', the tag becomes a link you can click on and see all postings under this tag, and also you can use it with Twitter.
Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Re: How to inform people about Desteni and EMS through Googl

Post by Ingrid Bloemheuvel »

You don't even have to write anything, just the hash tags - cool!
Process User 7

Post by Process User 7 »

yes very #cool idea indeed! I use this #feature a lot ..hehe
it is really cool to see people from all over digging #equalmoney. i like to use instagram too
Process User 7

Post by Process User 7 »

I like it but it is a useful tool ! I participated in a picture contest (lack of a better word).. posted by alica keys and #equalmoney got <3 haha ..
from several random people.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Rachal Quinn wrote:I like it but it is a useful tool ! I participated in a picture contest (lack of a better word).. posted by alica keys and #equalmoney got <3 haha ..
from several random people.
Cool Rachel
Kim S

Re: How to inform people about Desteni and EMS through Google

Post by Kim S »

Cool guys!! thanks

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”