thoughts

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
kevina P

thoughts

Postby kevina P » 20 Jul 2011, 11:00

Hi guys,
I have a questions on Thoughts. So basically with each breath, we need to ensure that all thoughts have been cleared away so that we do not create a future based on past experiences. Dwelling on past memories and thoughts is what actually creates the future. I want to ensure that by using the word thoughts in that regards that we are only referring to thoughts that are circulating within us which are meant to deter us from the present that is, thoughts of unfortunate incidents in your past that keep on coming up. ON the other hand, let's say that For eg, you want to buy a brand new car. FOr that reality to be created, you are gonna have to think about what type of car you want..that is you will have to use your brain to think constructively. Same with any other event such as what to prepare for dinner. So when desteni says to clear your mind from thoughts, I am assuming that is it not thoughts that involve things/events which we want to purchase/create for ourselves, but just those useless thoughts that haunt us.

KellyPosey

Re: thoughts

Postby KellyPosey » 21 Jul 2011, 08:17

It's about being the directive point of and as self, thus to not be 'controlled' / 'directed' by thoughts.

Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Postby Ingrid Bloemheuvel » 21 Jul 2011, 11:20

Using your brains to figure out what type of car suits the purpose best is you using your thinking process - you are the director.

When you watch closely, in the process you'll see other thoughts popping up or in the back - for instance pictures when you and your Dad went out for a ride somewhere in the past and this generates some feeling and you start to experience this - this is the mind in control - not you

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 16 Sep 2012, 17:51

Hi guys,
I have a questions on Thoughts. So basically with each breath, we need to ensure that all thoughts have been cleared away so that we do not create a future based on past experiences. Dwelling on past memories and thoughts is what actually creates the future. I want to ensure that by using the word thoughts in that regards that we are only referring to thoughts that are circulating within us which are meant to deter us from the present that is, thoughts of unfortunate incidents in your past that keep on coming up. ON the other hand, let's say that For eg, you want to buy a brand new car. FOr that reality to be created, you are gonna have to think about what type of car you want..that is you will have to use your brain to think constructively. Same with any other event such as what to prepare for dinner. So when desteni says to clear your mind from thoughts, I am assuming that is it not thoughts that involve things/events which we want to purchase/create for ourselves, but just those useless thoughts that haunt us.
We're currently walking Thoughts in our Heaven's Journey to Life Blogs - I'd suggest readingDAY 123 and DAY 124, and then from DAY 149 onwards, and will all be more specifically walked in the Quantum Mind Series. Also, where this relationship to thought and how to practically approach thoughts in one's process with writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application is walked in the Self-Awareness Steps for the Elite Interview Series in detail.

So, for the moment, as an overview to understand that Thought is in fact an outflow consequence of a constant-continuous quantum physical-mind activation of personalities as one move/interact/see/experience oneself in one's relationship to the external environment and the people within it. Thus, essentially the thoughts manifest in the Conscious Mind, when/as in one's Unconscious/Physical Mind personalities had already been activated/are activating and Consciousness will so streamline specific thoughts/thought patterns into the Conscious Mind dependent on what Personalities have been activated. And so, the more one participate in thinking/thought patterns, the more one give it attention as energy, the more the Mind gets the energy and so charge/fuel the Personalities of the Mind in the Physical.

Thus, what one do within and throughout the day, when you realise that your mind is wandering off and you're busy thinking about ALL sorts of random, arbitrary things, these are moments you want to stop participation through taking a breath and aligning your awareness into the physical/whatever physical activity you were in the process of doing, because the more you in these instances participate in the Mind, the more you're separate from breath, the physical and so from reality and the more the Mind use such opportunities to accentuate/evolve personalities in the Mind, the more you continue thinking.
Then, to at the end of the day, have a look at what thoughts/thought patterns and your reactions to imagination/projection in your Conscious Mind bothered/affected/troubled you the Most, and walk some writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application on them, cause those are primary points/personalities that are causing the most friction/conflict as energy in the Mind, and are only occupying your mind to the extent that it does, cause you haven't yet directed it/taken responsibility for it and so brought it into and as a solution.

When LOOKING at something within you, now - this is different, here you're the directive principle within you, meaning you're in your awareness DECIDING to look at something within you, and so you remain directive with what's going on in you. THINKING is when random stuff just come up in your mind that has NO CONTEXT to what you're physically doing/busy with and your mind can take you into ALL sorts of various directions, taking you from REALITY as Here.

Though, I really would suggest investing in the interviews mentioned above, and/or the Desteni I Process where everything is in absolute detail and structure laid out to assist and support you practically with facing the Mind in the Physical and to learn what it means to live stable, here with the physical and be directive and aware of who you are in every moment of breath.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 16 Sep 2012, 19:21

Very cool and clear perspective shared here Sunette - thanks!

In terms of this point:
When LOOKING at something within you, now - this is different, here you're the directive principle within you, meaning you're in your awareness DECIDING to look at something within you, and so you remain directive with what's going on in you. THINKING is when random stuff just come up in your mind that has NO CONTEXT to what you're physically doing/busy with and your mind can take you into ALL sorts of various directions, taking you from REALITY as Here.
Here's a cool video-interview which further elucidates this:

2012: Mind-Thinking vs. Self-Looking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmv9gFP8B0
Though, I really would suggest investing in the interviews mentioned above, and/or the Desteni I Process where everything is in absolute detail and structure laid out to assist and support you practically with facing the Mind in the Physical and to learn what it means to live stable, here with the physical and be directive and aware of who you are in every moment of breath.
Yes - definitely agree with this.

I am aware that you are walking DIP at the moment Kevina - although, I am not up to date with your current standing within this - so, suggest to continue walking this point if you are, as well as invest in the interviews if you are able.

Gian

Postby Gian » 16 Sep 2012, 19:25

I found this Blog to be very assisting to Read on thoughts.

Practical Desteni - Thought - Design Part 1
http://practical-desteni.blogspot.com/2 ... art-1.html

Maya

Postby Maya » 16 Sep 2012, 21:14

Cool guys..

regarding the interviews and blogs that were suggested in this thread - definitely material I suggest everyone to support themselves with.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”