Difficulty in Understanding Heaven's Journey to Life

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
breathoflife92

Re: Difficulty in Understanding Heaven's Journey to Life

Post by breathoflife92 »

for me, im the one who doesnt initially get, so instead i just breathed and listened and allowed myself to flow through it instead of trying to break down every word spoken that one cannot define themselves. so i suggest just listen and breathe, and work on other parts of process such as writing as well. i know there is much in depth info spoken in heavens journey to life so either listen, or read, and at the same time investigate other parts of desteni message as well to get a better understanding of yourself and the mind, and to continue your process so that you may eventually understand all points of the information
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

breathoflife92 wrote:for me, im the one who doesnt initially get, so instead i just breathed and listened and allowed myself to flow through it instead of trying to break down every word spoken that one cannot define themselves. so i suggest just listen and breathe, and work on other parts of process such as writing as well. i know there is much in depth info spoken in heavens journey to life so either listen, or read, and at the same time investigate other parts of desteni message as well to get a better understanding of yourself and the mind, and to continue your process so that you may eventually understand all points of the information
Awesome to see how you are now 'answering your own questions' which is precisely what one eventually gets to do when focusing more on one's own process and self investigation and focusing and letting go of any 'quick fixes' etc.... so, very cool that you share this!
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

If any 'newcomers' have subsequently been having difficulty with the Heaven's Journey to Life blog or other blogs, I suggest doing as I did: start with reading all of the articles listed in the 'Articles' section of the main Desteni website. Like, actually, literally, reading all of them one by one. Gives a foundational understanding.

http://desteni.org/articles

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”