JSUS IS HERE

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
aravindujjwal

JSUS IS HERE

Post by aravindujjwal »

I AM JSUS
Marlen

Re: JSUS IS HERE

Post by Marlen »

Hi, if your name is Jsus or Jesus and you'd like to change your username to it, let us know

Thanks
aravindujjwal

Post by aravindujjwal »

I was just describing the name I had used before. I ofcourse now deenergised that name and I have adopted the name kalki, the 13th. I shall utilise this name for the remainder of this physical being. Ofcourse the choice remains with you, as to what you wish to label me as.

Its just a label anyway.
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Hello kalki

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, and what you would like to discuss ?

Kim
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

Jsus is not deenergized because the battery "being" used is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going. If not jsus it's kalki, if not kalki, it's aravindujjwal.
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

It's easy to become a video game character in your mind because there are so many stories and beliefs out there which you can use to construct your own personalized backstory and fancy name and elaborate presentation.

But the real question is --- am I living my utmost potential as life in self expression with practical awareness and understanding of how things work, able to understand day to day problems, come to practical solutions, and support other beings to also live their own utmost potential?

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”