Not Sure Where to Ask Permission

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
namaste203

Not Sure Where to Ask Permission

Post by namaste203 »

I have enjoyed the videos and recently have noticed how they connect with other versions of alternate earth history OR at least they do in my mind. What I wanted to do is to use them in a class to teach others who are open about the type of history that could be a version of our true history. Well this is how I would teach it. What I want to know is as long as I leave the videos intact and only do my interpretation is Sunette and the group okay with that? I don't know why everyone has so much issue with the desteni information I am always Always telling people to watch. Any help is appreciated.
Marlen

Re: Not Sure Where to Ask Permission

Post by Marlen »

Hi

It is ok as long as people can be properly directed to this forum for example if they would like to support themselves in any further aspect they would like to investigate, more so in relation to the personal process which is what we are mostly focusing on as a group as well.

So you can provide the information if you want, and yes not altering it but rather enabling people to see another story to what life on Earth is and where humanity comes from.

With this, I would suggest to emphasize that what matters is not the information in itself, but how one is able to understand the principles behind it and so implement them into one's own life, that's what's really important and valuable from all of it, so that people can get an idea of the responsibility we hold toward it all, and is not just 'someone's creation' because we know we are all co-creators of what is here.

If you come up with any questions as you share this info, let us know and we can assist here to the best way of our ability :)

Thanks for sharing it with others too
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Hi,

Good Advice Marlen, and thanks for sharing with other namaste
ChosenTwilight

Post by ChosenTwilight »

namaste203 wrote:I have enjoyed the videos and recently have noticed how they connect with other versions of alternate earth history OR at least they do in my mind. What I wanted to do is to use them in a class to teach others who are open about the type of history that could be a version of our true history. Well this is how I would teach it. What I want to know is as long as I leave the videos intact and only do my interpretation is Sunette and the group okay with that? I don't know why everyone has so much issue with the desteni information I am always Always telling people to watch. Any help is appreciated.
i also enjoyed the video very much. your idea in bringing that to class is admirable. i think others should also be aware of that history and have a incomprable realization just like what happened to people who already watched the videos. just like us:)
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hey namaste203, am I correct in assuming that someone in the forum has already asked for you change your username to a version of your real name?

However, focusing on the topic at hand, my personal perspective is that the version of history, especially that which is described is the History of Man kind video series, is only relevant if one takes that information and reflects it your own individual personal life, because what I noticed when I did this is that all of the aliens, including Anu and them, are not that different from me at all in how I lived my life and how we have essentially been repeating the exact same patterns since the beginning of time, and there has never been a time where the entire existence has ever lived in real equality and oneness. So if I or you don't use this information for self-reflective purposes for our own individual growth and expansion, I see it as a complete waste of time, or perhaps I should say a great loss of a grand opportunity!

So from my point of view everyone should not only use the desteni material for reflective purposes and learning purposes that serve our own self-expansion to reach our full potential of oneness and equality in fact, but also all sources of information and experiences found everywhere.

Otherwise it would be a shame for any person, maybe you or someone else to simply treat the information as a sort of factual record simply for memorizing purposes or for generating a great feeling of wonder or understanding that is only temporary until something new comes along. Thus missing the whole point of this. That is also why I believe the History of Mankind is like .001% out of all the entire information database on the desteni website, because its not the most important thing. The one thing found in like 99% of the material is oneness and equality, even when its not explicitly mentioned it is still there as the base principle of such things as self-forgiveness, self-honesty etc... So if it was me, I would hold a class about Desteni or about Oneness and Equality. I am actually writing about exactly oneness and equality now in an effort to explain this principle for others to understand it. I don't really receive any comments or feedback on it so your are welcome to do so. Here's the link. http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/ ... ity-2.html

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”