Mental Illness

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
tylersr

Mental Illness

Post by tylersr »

From http://wiki.destonians.com/Health/Illne ... al_Illness:

"So, with Mental Illness - the extent of the Mind's integration into the Physical, and because the Mind is no more as structured/specific due to misalignment's in the entire Mind, it's not just as simple as changing/transforming the program due to the severity of the consequence of the mind in the physical, and how the mind even changed/transformed the very physical-fabric/alignments. So - to walk out of Mental Illness - one will even have to reconstitute the entire physical-fabric design of the human physical body and for this, you have to stand/be equal-to and one-with the physical absolutely. This only pertains to the most severe cases of mental illness."

Does anyone have and perspectives/experiences in relation to this statement? :roll:
Maite

Re: Mental Illness

Post by Maite »

Hey Tyler,

Can you share what specifically you'd like to find out in regards to the statement you copied?

M
tylersr

Post by tylersr »

From the beginning, when I first discovered the Desteni material, I was immediately empathetic with the idea of an Equal Money System (as was being proposed at the time) and also understood how self-forgiveness and self-correction made sense within the context of a broken world. However, try as I might, I was unable to make writing or even speaking self-forgiveness effective for me.

What I experienced wasn't the resistance described in many places and I made sure to go slowly and tried writing it out by hand as well as typing and speaking self-forgiveness. It wasn't until I read the above quote that I realized that what had happened to me was actually that my mind consciousness system and physical body were no longer aligned as most normal people were. Finally, I had an explanation as to why I had experienced such a strange life leading up to and after my discovery of the Desteni material.

Thus, self-forgiveness simply wasn't effective for me because the mind consciousness system's relation to my physical body was compromised: whereas I've come to understand that 'normal' people are able to actually ground their self-forgiveness within their human physical bodies and thus map out self-corrections that actually have a substantial impact on their lives, that option hasn't been available to me due to the misalignments I've created within myself.

As I wrote in my most recent blog post, my life has, for the last several years, essentially been long periods of confusion punctuated by brief moments-as-opportunities to make major changes. This amazing tool of self-forgiveness hasn't been available to me and so, despite being drawn towards Desteni, I haven't been able to be effective in my process.

So, the reason why I posted that quote was to see if anyone else could relate to what is described within it and, if so, if they could share their experience with dealing with it, since it is a pretty lonely place to be where I cannot be effective as a leader in changing myself through the tool of self-forgiveness but also the problems that this misalignment has caused me in terms of me not being a functional member of society have also isolated me from non-Destonians.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Hi Tyler,

Do you suspect that you have mental illness? If that is the case, my suggestion would be to consult medical practitioners, and get their advice as well as to see what treatment plans and other solutions are available, that can support you to stabilize yourself.

With regards to self-forgiveness and writing not being effective, here my question would be whether you have cross-referenced your own observations with someone? Because it is very easy to create ideas and opinions, and a way to prevent that is to ask another to cross-reference. And here what must be considered is that self-forgiveness and writing is a skill, something that must be practiced and honed, and it will not be effective initially. However in time, we learn to master the tools, though that is only after having walked through a process – and the authors of most JtL-blogs have walked that process.

Hence, are you sure that you do have a physical ailment that causes you to be unable to write and do self-forgiveness, OR, is it an excuse to not embrace and walk the point? I personally know a person diagnosed with schizophrenia that is very dedicated and effective within his application, he does not accept and allow his condition to be a limitation, and rather uses it in order to go deeper into this programming.

Thus, important questions to ask yourself, are you really physically misaligned, OR, is this the perfect excuse to not do what you see is best for you?
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

it means stop participating in systems of the mind as the mind of the mentally ill is so ingrained into the physical that it will take all of ones being to realign self into self again, since the minds integration was so extensive that one literally became MENTALLY ILL. its a tough burden to carry as the mind had done some extensive integration into the physical thus the consequences of 'mental illness' manifest

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”