Dimensional Being With Me?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Arizona

Dimensional Being With Me?

Post by Arizona »

I don't remember the exact video this was covered on but it stood out to me a little bit and I just want to reaffirm my idea of what's going with this is accurate. I remember in a portal interview I believe, it was said that many dimensional being are in each person here on earth. I also remember other videos where this was mentioned and I felt as though it was described from the dimensional beings perspective as an exhausting day at work which feels a little off putting but I can understand how that might be the case.

I'd like to learn more about this as right now i'm only going off a few vague memories.

Thanks ahead of time, hopefully i'm not describing this wrong :? heheh :)
Maite

Re: Dimensional Being With Me?

Post by Maite »

Hey,

The information and video you're referring to is from a long time ago and much has changed since then. Back then, beings were being introduced to the mind and body of people. They weren't so much in the bodies as observing and learning.

There will be recordings on EQAFE explaining what has changed since then, but no - there are no more dimensional beings 'in your body with you' now as before. However, do consider that every part, every cell, every atom of the physical is self-aware, so in that sense - there are MANY beings within and as you as your physical body ;)

M

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”