What does Quantifying mean in this process?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
jonathan solorio

What does Quantifying mean in this process?

Post by jonathan solorio »

Is it similar to the dictionary definition and is it related to something like "seeing how much of this I have done" ??
Is it a measurement I can show others as proof? What is "quantifying my process" actually mean?
CerisePoolman

Re: What does Quantifying mean in this process?

Post by CerisePoolman »

In most of the contexts within Desteni it will relate to "speeding up" or "compressing"
Maite

Post by Maite »

Yes, what Cerise said.

For instance, EQAFE interviews help quantify your process, reading others' blogs, or watching vlogs helps quantify your process, participating on the forum helps quantify your process - because all these applications allow you to understand/see point that others have walked, allowing you to move faster when you come across the same point in your reality, because you don't have to figure it out from scratch by yourself.
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Quantum as an adjective in the dictionary can mean 'sudden and significant' - as in for example an increase in productivity or speed. So, in most cases as Maite and Cerise explained, quantify is used in the context of 'becoming significantly more effective / fast / specific. Wherein for example with myself for instance, sometimes I'll listen to an eqafe interview and it will open up a more specific self application which assists with changing myself more effectively / faster / in real time within a point.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”