Desteni Radio #1, "Cannot Unsee it"

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Arizona

Desteni Radio #1, "Cannot Unsee it"

Post by Arizona »

Points have started really connecting with me in relation to the desteni material and other material I've gone over through the years and more importantly my own life experiences. I keep seeing how bullshit all the material I've "researched" is in the way it's presented and the reaction and purpose of supposed information and the frustrating part: how I used the supposed importance of researching this information as an excuse to keep going on with ignoring my basic responsibilities in life, while at the same time allowing myself to get deeper into damaging habits to myself.

After realizing these things I can feel that i'm done with ridiculous things on the internet, nearly all things have been answered in only the desteni material I've managed to listen to thus far. The few points that haven't been answered to me I will post about in time if I feel it'll be something I need to get clarity on.

This post is forcing myself to type, this post is practice for me in typing and posting on the forum. Coming from the point of someone who can be defined as a "conspiracy person", and in the very first steps of helping myself out of the situation I've created for myself. I wish to stay as respectful as possible in doing this. I keep seeing myself go back into insanity and a big part of me is completely fed up with myself. "i'm completely full of shit"

Making the very smallest of steps at the moment and I hope this post is okay, and in the right section. Posting in the right section is still confusing for me.
Gian

Re: Desteni Radio #1, "Cannot Unsee it"

Post by Gian »

Hey Arizona.

Thanks for sharing. this is the right place, I got over ridiculous BULLSHIT over the internet a long time ago, and I really got a focus point developed to for example take responsibility for basics first within myself and thus my reality, the internet is the manifestation of the humans mind consciousness - so as we know, it is mostly just full of shit lol. especially all the conspiracy bullshit as distractions, not to mention that it is entertaining like all other entertainment.

Desteni and self and the message and all the information was something I solely focussed on for years and to first set a point of stability within me, and develop self-honesty and common sense, with this, I have found my life to be WAYY more practical, real and grounded. now when I see all the distractions the internet can throw at me, I instantly can see it for what it is because I first focussed on myself, here in writing and self-forgiveness and I investigated myself first and got to know myself first, internal first and living that practically in my world first.

So, I am looking forward to you focussing here writing and I will support, join and share with and read.

Maybe as a start, make a list of all the things that you see you are tired of, of yourself and see what are the point, also a list of the distractions, write them out, get them exposed and show them to you, so you know them and thus know yourself.
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Arizona wrote:Points have started really connecting with me in relation to the desteni material and other material I've gone over through the years and more importantly my own life experiences. I keep seeing how bullshit all the material I've "researched" is in the way it's presented and the reaction and purpose of supposed information and the frustrating part: how I used the supposed importance of researching this information as an excuse to keep going on with ignoring my basic responsibilities in life, while at the same time allowing myself to get deeper into damaging habits to myself.

After realizing these things I can feel that i'm done with ridiculous things on the internet, nearly all things have been answered in only the desteni material I've managed to listen to thus far. The few points that haven't been answered to me I will post about in time if I feel it'll be something I need to get clarity on.
A point you mentioned here that opened up for me while reading is a miss-take I often made in my life and have observed many others do the same, which is in fact a window of opportunity to learn something more about yourself and others.
We oftentimes 'blame' and project emotion unto materials, sites, teachings etc. we have been a part of for some time in the past, for example - blaming it / them on some level for self getting 'lost for a moment' / 'losing one's way' / 'the consequences it may have created on many levels with looking back / reflecting' etc. as you shared above with how certain materials, information, research in your past personally, consequentially, affected you.
Then, you hold onto that emotion and blame towards the information / people in the past and COMPARE it to 'new information and people' - creating, essentially, a polarity, conflict and divide within yourself. I have seen many people come and go in and out of Desteni, some only on the outskirts always observing - many coming in with the same starting as yourself, comparing other teachings and polarizing them with Desteni. Only to eventually shift into a new teaching, depending on their mind, life, relationship experiences - adding Desteni to the blame / emotion group in their Minds and the new teaching in their good / positive group in their Minds.

The point being this: I suggest rather look at your past teachings, information, material, processes - whether good or bad, in a way of "what did I actually LEARN from it? What did I realise as I reflected on the consequences, the good, bad and ugly? How did it all actually assist and support me to realise and understand more about myself? What impact did it have on my life / awareness?" Then, in asking yourself these questions - you can SHARE, in a constructive way what you realized about yourself through it all. This SUPPORTS YOU and MANY others SO MUCH MORE than 'lashing out / blaming / reacting' towards anything / anyone in your past, as well as speaks volumes for who you are as a person.

In addition to this all - do realise your responsibility within making the choice / decision to invest in and participate in the past interactions / materials / processes; they did not enforce / demand / control you to. According to what you made of it, was by your will, initiative, self, decisions, reactions, responses, behaviours etc.
So, again, and this goes for all who has the tendency to do this - POLARISE and REACT TOWARDS others, groups, teachings, materials - rather live "investigate all things, keep what's good", where you strive to be HUMBLE and rather UNDERSTAND it / them, take from it that APPLIES TO YOU, that you can use to be the BEST of you in thought, word, deed, self and life creation.

Now also in your journey with Desteni / within Desteni = ensure you take the responsibility of deciding who you are, how to utilize it, support and assist yourself as you are in your own hands within the confines of your own mind, being and body and so solely responsibility for the decisions you make and the experiences you create; so as to not to one day for some reason shift in your decisions and go into blame and reactions towards something / someone for who you are and what you experience, rather LEARN and GROW and EXPAND.
We tend to only BLAME and REACT when we in fact did not honestly reflect, learn, see and change at all...

Enjoy
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Thanks for this topic and Sunette for your replied, assisted me to write a blog on this on a different context but I very much got to use your words as a point of reference for me to see where I have stepped over myself with it. Here's the link to my blog 514. Debunking My Intellectual Arrogance

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”