Is the Earth a globe or flat?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
DrewSantillo

Is the Earth a globe or flat?

Post by DrewSantillo »

Would love to hear desteni's answer to this question
Leila

Re: Is the Earth a globe or flat?

Post by Leila »

Hey Drew, there's an EQAFE interview on this subject : Holographics: Is the Earth Flat? - Reptilians - Part 439

The subsequent parts in the Reptilian Series also go more into it
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

The whole interview danced around the actual question never answered it and really didn't make much sense at all. It says that in order to know the answer personally I have to use the eyes of the earth and become one with the universe??? It's a straightforward question about the earth I live on And i don't care one way or the other what the truth of the answer is. Are we spinning 1000mph or not. It's not a debate or an interpretation of an observation it should be a factual straight up answer either way!
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

There is sufficient practical information / math / photos of this planet and other planets, etc, etc, etc to decide for yourself if the Earth is round or flat. Make a decision and live with it, as at the end of the day this has basically zero impact / bearing / importance in relation to you assisting and supporting yourself to live your utmost potential / develop common sense / practical / self honest living and self expression with yourself / others in this life.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

So I'm just supposed to make a decision and live with it based on Everything I was told to believe in school shown on television and in pictures? This isn't a belief or something to debate. My common sense tells me the exact opposite of what I've been taught. It's not a choice. It's a basic fact about the earth we live on. It either is or isn't. How can the portal give every detail on the history of man and every other race in existence but the shape of where we live is a mystery? Cmon man get real
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Definition of Common sense according to wiki desteni:
Common sense is that which practically support all physical form effectively in all ways one and equal, there is no opinion possible, as it is a manifested physical outflow that is measurable as actual events
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

But when it comes to the actual physical structure and properties of our plane-t I should rely on an opinion?
Gian

Post by Gian »

Drew slow down and then actually apply common sense.

Let's see what that means. first of all - You didn't apply the point or quote the point of self-honesty as Desteni says: self-honesty is the key. common sense is what we must live by, and common sense tells me that you can really only live and apply yourself with what is practically within your reality and live by that and that isn't changed by the earth being flat or round or egg shape or a triangle. but then again, what is common sense as described by Desteni? have you actually applied it and lived it for yourself? that's the self-honesty point here. I mean in common sense making a flat earth and globe earth point a point is not important to have a one-way answer in the scheme of REALITY that we all live in daily and are challenged by, poverty, war, famine, abuse, murder, rape, name it all. look at the time it consumes that we could rather be investigating the points that comes up inside of ourselves and applying in writing and self-forgiveness the points that has been revealed through the Idea that your whole education system has been a LIE, and that Idea is in fact so, and it doe snot have to be about the earth being flat or not, education as it exist now, all of it is a lie, I had the exact same responses as you in relation to the flat earth round earth point, but I did not make it a point to seek a definitive answer, as that was useless, I instead applying ALL of what desteni suggests as the tools and ALLWAYS first take everything back to self, and deal with that, that where it comes from, and if this first point was applied, then you would have seen the extreme cool support the interview from Eqafe has given you, a challenge to stand as life, to rebirth yourself as LIFE as the earth as the universe and have an in fact answer for yourself, NOW if you could see as the earth and as the universe how would you proof to all others that what you know is then true or correct? you see, people want knowledge and information as PROOF as how our educational system has brainwashed us to what proof is, and that self can not stand as that truth in fact. so if the portal told you it is flat or round, then what would your next question have been? probably, where is your proof? so it is pointless, but instead a challenge was given to help SELF in moving within their own process and developing self to be the utmost potential and thus challenging ALL brainwashing within self and the fears and paranoia and propaganda and gossip and enjoying conspiracies that wastes time, and always avoiding the points within self that was brought forth. I wasted dozens of hours watching flat earth videos and round earth Videos, and guess what, no one is wrong or right, but what about me taking on my own personal process and removing the brainwashing within me and rather SEE for myself as the earth? as the universe? isn't that transcending petty debates and distractions and worrying about being lied to, what about correcting that. and what will happen if you can now see as the earth as the universe? how will you explain to me or anyone else then that I as the earth see that I am this or that shape? and who will believe you? Unless we have Millions of dollars and put our own planes and satellites in the sky to have a real answer, but then again, everyone else claims real answers with such equipment, so haha. Now, on the portal and you comparing the portal giving all of history of mankind and then not a simple answer as this to you straight. but then again, you didn't accept the answer so, are you already seeking a self-confirmed answer? what if the earth is flat and round at the same time and what if that is why so many people have so many different perspectives and proves and ideas about the earth? what if? so good luck with once again having no direct answer here, that's not the point of Desteni, so if you want to quote Detseni, I suggest quoting ALL of it.

My suggestion is, we can have a whole different and awesome conversation here that will open up a LOT of points for everyone that is actually to a certain degree stuck and trapped within wanting this answer of the flat earth and globe earth thing going on. instead why don't you make a list of all the points that opened up within you when the "proof" and 'evidence" given by other peoples words and images and research have gotten to you and challanged your education within you of a globe earth. and so, a lot of people can particapate with you and opening up the points of mind control, brainwahsing and the programs behind it within us, how we as children did just accept things as told to us, so what else can we question? and what does that reveal about US and who we are and thus HOW we are living in this world currently. real points we cna actually have an effect and change within this world. and here again, it isn't about coming to an answer of flat earth or globe earth, it is always BACK to self. Self-forgiveness, writing, change and challenge everything question everything to change yourself to become your utmost potential. and then also consider a different answer to flat earth or globe earth. The physical and the universe is something we humans do not really yet closely understand. thats why there are so many fights and confusions and distractions and so much about the earth and existence.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Your right Gian. I do need to slow down. But I know with every cell and fiber of my being that this earth is not spinning at all let alone 1000mph.I've never felt the earth move and everywhere I look it's flat. it's beyond obvious and no matter how many Mathematical theories that aren't proven or fake NASA pics They put out will Be able to convince me otherwise. There is absolutely no factual proof that the earth is spinning. It's all based on theory and ridiculous math equations. I am seriously so fing pissed off knowing that I have been lied to deliberately deceived and brainwashed all these years. It's not only the education system but NASA and every branch of government in the United States that has lied. The word NASA means to deceive in the Jewish dictionary. How am I supposed to trust any aspect of authority in my country. It really blows my mind
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

The greatest deception Drew is your own mind. The very thoughts and emotions and feelings human rely on. And this is through our participation.

The greatest is happening within ourselves 24/7. Only until we stop and question where a thought comes from. Or what is an emotion or feeling, do we even have a CHANCE to understand reality and meaning.

There is a whole physical reality that is here and stable. It exists without emotion, thought or feeling. It can't be debated or denied. It already exists. An emotion is fleeting and volatile. A thought floats in and out. From where?

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”