Is the Earth a globe or flat?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
AnthonyF

Re: Is the Earth a globe or flat?

Post by AnthonyF »

Cool discussion. Thanks all for your assistance and support.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Regardless of what I know is true or not. I admit I need support and assistance on how to walk thru and deal with all this shit cause right now I am so overwhelmed with anger and hatred where do I even begin. A deception this big is something I never thought would be possible. But I guess it's my fault for falling for it
Tom

Post by Tom »

Drew, dont make it to hard on yourself. We have all been decieved, everyone fell for the lies we have been presented.
In my understanding the process and self - forgiveness is exactly about working on not getting overwhelmed by hatred and anger and all the other emotions and feelings and thoughts. If you are overwhelmed by emotions you are not effective. You get consumed as that anger (for example) and live it, get blinded by it, instead of directing yourself towards what is best for all. I think you can agree that if we all lived consumed by anger it is not best for all. I suggest you dig down to the roots of those emotions, write extensive about it. In time, if you put your heart and dedication into it you will be able to overcome it and control it. The mind is our tool for sel-support, but our neglectance of working with our mind makes the mind go rampant and then it can overwhelme us sometimes. So just work with it, do some writings on that, i'm sure you will calm your mind in time.

Regarding flat earth: I heared that theory originate (or re-originated) from a guy Lodowicke Muggleton in XVI century as another deception to distract us. Of course all information we get from school/mainstream is a deception as well. My personal belief is that we live inside a hollow globe, on the edge with the stars and plantes in the middle. I bought to that belief after hearing in one of the free interviews, that was said Anu moved his planet to the core of the earth. Anyway as it was stated above I wouldn't spend much time pursuing that issue as I like to focus more on the practical stuff we can implement to support ourselves.

And dont' get frightened but this deception is not big. When you look inside yourself, what we have accepted and allowed in ourselves and in this word - this is big stuff, that needs to be sorted, so we don't fall that easy into some wierdo belifes that has no impication in our life what so ever. Cheers, I hope it helps somehow:)
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

They can send pics of mars back to earth which is supposedly millions of light years away but not one single real live feed of our own earth rotating?

There's supposedly 13000 satellites orbiting the earth but you can never see even one of them in any of thier pics of the earth?

NASA ,Gravity, satellites, evolution and most science all bullshit!
Maite

Post by Maite »

And dont' get frightened but this deception is not big. When you look inside yourself, what we have accepted and allowed in ourselves and in this word - this is big stuff, that needs to be sorted, so we don't fall that easy into some wierdo belifes that has no impication in our life what so ever.
What Tom wrote here is very relevant. Drew, you can see how this is playing out within you at the moment - where all of your focus and attention is now fixated on how OTHERS may possibly be deceiving us/you - and while this is your focus - no real attention is given to yourself. The world as it is, is our creation - the lies that exist, a reflection of how we lie to ourselves and others. Does it really matter 'who' is deceiving 'who'? Deception exists because we accept and allow deception within ourselves - and this is every single human being, no exception. So, when you really look at it: There is no one to blame, there is no one to hate or be angry with. The quest you're on currently of trying to find an answer as to whether the Earth is flat or a globe - will not lead anywhere, will not solve the problems in the world, will not really help you on a personal level. So - change the question and ask yourself: What is this question about the Earth being a globe or flat showing me about me? Why does this shake my foundations so intensely? Is it about how much you have taken for granted? Is it about how much of your trust you have placed outside of yourself? Is it about realizing how little you actually know for sure due to how little you have actually investigated, tested and proven to yourself and for yourself? A lot can be learned about yourself here from asking such questions.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

I'm really not that angry and it doesn't consume as much as I've made it seem it's just more like finding out that your girlfriend or wife has been cheating on you for the last 30 yrs and I admit that I may have over reacted but it is very disturbing initially
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Fully agree with what Maite has written out here. And Drew, been there as well I spent several years doing some investigations on many things that even till this day can 'drop my jaw' to realize 'whaat! that was a lie, it was a psy-op, omg!' lol but then as Maite expressed, of course there is going to be deception everywhere because even the very thoughts that we have, and experiences that we go through on a daily basis we believe are completely 'real' and representing entirely 'who we are' but is it, really? No, I mean deception started not even from the moment we became human beings but from the very moment we separated from being one 'big wholeness' as a genuine 'equal and one' being that separated and could not conceive that this 'other thing' that I'm seeing next to me is in fact Myself as well and that separation is an illusion. That's to me the origin of deception, where we forgot who we really are as life, being one and equal with all forms and expressions that are here in this world.

So, whenever I still come around certain investigations that I had taken as 'truths' and I go into a 'whaaat! that was a lie!' I have to remind myself this core point of deception that exists within it all as SELF-Deception, can't get any 'greater' than that, so it's really a decision that we make whether we get 'hooked' in reacting and feeling 'deceived' and wanting to blame 'NASA' or whatever, or whether we actually catch up to the greater truth: we are IT, we have deceived ourselves, we have created these 'entities' as governments or secret societies or whatever to continue deceiving ourselves in order to Not take responsibility for our creation. We are the ones that have created such distractions, we all are the ones that have created such hierarchies, we are the ones that believe we 'knew what was a true fact and what wasn't' when the truth is, lol, we didn't know, at all!

Now what emerged in me from this understanding about our origins and the very nature of deception and its 'evolution' up to where we are now, is humbleness, so as to not 'feel deceived' or 'feel cheated' as you mentioned here about the point with the girlfriend or whatever. Even that would still be a point where it's not that they 'do it onto you' and you are the victim, nope. We are Always co-creators of anything that we experience directly or indirectly in our lives, and that may seem 'overwhelming' for some but it's not, to me it's an actual empowering realization because then it means 'I did it to myself' therefore I can change, I can decide to stand up from my 'disempowered' and self-victimized position to actually decide who am I in the midst of it all, in the midst of realizing the extent of deception that we've all become. And that's what this process is all about.

So, I won't even go into discussing 'flat earth' because I got hooked on this kind of theories at some point myself until I realized that there is really no point in it, doesn't change my life at all if I find out the Earth is really a cube or a flat plate or a round ball - my life and everyone's life would still be the same. And yes even if you think this kind of 'truths' could open up people's eyes to greater deception, I consider this particular subject due to the intervention of sciences - limited science of course - causes many to not be able to grasp the greater picture of it all, which is why Anu in that interview Leila suggested explains the point about becoming one and equal with life and see for yourself, which is ultimately so, we are 'so' entertained by all of these theories that we lose track of what's really relevant to focus on, which is ourselves, our very minds.

Now, I definitely suggest you check out both Anu's and Jack's latest video-series on Eqafe, becuase they dive into various topics related to this and they tell it 'as is' so that you might get a better perspective on this kind of topics related to sciences, space, ancient discoveries and such.

Jack's Heart of Matter Series

Anu's Untold Story of Heaven and Earth
joe kou

Post by joe kou »

I second Marlen's suggested interviews - they will help immensely to get past the initial layer of 'shock' that we can sometimes experience when we realize that our worldview was spun by others and that we have been looking at reality through lenses that were not of our own choosing, but were in many ways 'imposed' upon us.

I spent many years as a proud tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist - and what I have learned from that chapter of my life is that even when we know deep down inside some nugget of truth that shatters the way we see the world, that nugget of truth pales in importance to what we have all been doing to ourselves inside our own minds. There is in fact a major conspiracy of which we have all be participating in that overrides anything else - it is a conspiracy that renders our ability see things as they are non-existent. It is a conspiracy that warps our worldview into a packaged, limited, narrow definition of what we call the current 'human experience' - and anything we try to conceive of or perceive within this conspiracy is already tainted and preset to lead us to the conclusion that we are our minds, we are our thoughts, we are the emotions we feel when we discover something and feel betrayed or angry, we are apparently all of those things - and apparently we are so separate from our existence and reality that we cannot communicate directly with reality and existence to simply see as existence sees - to gaze upon existence as existence would see itself. The greater conspiracy to me, is the conspiracy of the mind - and our separation from life to the extent that we question the size, shape, and makeup of the planet that we supposedly live upon.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

I understand that the mind is where our greatest deceptions take place and focusing on conspiracies is mostly a distraction from them. But if the physical is the only "real" and most stable and aspect of our experience shouldn't our relationship and true understanding of the earth we live on be a pretty important starting point? That's why I don't understand how it can be something that is open for opinion or interpretation
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Like how do the basic facts on the structure and physical properties of earth even get into the category of conspiracy?

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”