who am i?

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Raúl

who am i?

Post by Raúl »

I think this question is very important, because i can accept that not being attached to the mind, being a silence, that is good and healthy, seeing the reactions of your mind and noticing them instead of being them as an asleep person, but i also see here in desteni something that disturbs me, something that trascend my logic so much that i feel like i want to remain as me, a silenced me, but a me, with this i don't mean i am against detaching the mind, but as i say there is something in here in desteni that disturbs me... i mean if this was only silenced people, sharing wisdom, that would be great, but there is something else here... like people who perceive themselves as other entities, they become other thing, their entire presence is replaced by other that controlls them, i consider myself an open-minded person and i find that idea crazy, maybe that is how the portal works, you know the absolute reality about something and you become that something, i accept the no identity to a certain point, but beyond that i feel it would be a corrupt thing to lose myself completely believing im him or her or it and letting other that is not me controll me, it's something that goes beyong my logic of sanity or functioning as a human being, how can i know there is a world of logic beyong the logic that i have created? how or why would i replace the place where i bring everything into creation? if i go beyong that, i feel i would lose myself in a world where the logic doesn't exist anymore, and that is a scary idea, it's like saying goodbye to reality, reality is the logical and thefore real order of the things

i find crazy to perceive myself as other, and here in desteni it's "normal" to be anu or whatever

i don't know if this makes any sence to you, any guidance? did i misunderstand anything?
Leila

Re: who am i?

Post by Leila »

I'm not sure if I am undestanding your question - are you saying that you are uncomfortable with the concept of the portal and different beings being able to come in and out of her body?
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

So, anytime an entity comes through the portal, it's only through sunnette? i thought there was more people than her, with the ability of channeling entities or becoming entities
for example there is a topic in this forum called i am anu that is a person explaining how he becomes anu himself
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

maybe i have created too many assumptions based on people in the forum believing themself to be other thing than themselves, or the ability of sunnette to channel everything that exists, so sorry
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

It has been said that Sunette is the only portal and through her anything can speak because all things that exist have a life force and thus have a living expression, so it's quite an incredible and fascinating point of creation that's been established in our world/life to say the least, i would say.

The individual here walking this process on earth either directly or indirectly with desteni, are walking there own mind/life process, which each one of us has to walk and face and correct. This is why the portal was created to share and support with this process of each one having the opportunity to birth themselves into and as the physical as life one and equal with all that exist. These are the principles of life and again the portal is one source as she does what she does that explains this in great detail over thousands of videos that are out there. Each one of us who participate here, share our own process in what we have faced and walked to equally support with different perspectives to reach as many as possible.

So I would say the portal is specific and there is a lot of videos explaining her story and process and what she is about. Here is some suggestions:

https://eqafe.com/series/79-the-portal-and-i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGp9D6sPJBM&t=2854s - hangout where she shares her perspective.

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”