Printing Out Reading Material for Motivation

Ask questions related to Desteni Articles, Videos and Recordings. Share the information you have heard / read in your thread and then accordingly ask specific questions pertaining to it. This will allow others who may have similar questions now or in the future to understand the context shared in related material better.
Arizona

Printing Out Reading Material for Motivation

Post by Arizona »

Going to be out in the country away from technology for a while and I was thinking it'd be a cool idea to print out onto actual paper "desteni material" to read and help assist me in writing and living. I don't know if that seems strange because I don't use smart phones or laptops or anything and don't plan to in the future. I hope that helps in understanding my perspective of wanting to have things on paper.

Any suggestions on this idea is much appreciated. Like what material would be good for someone who is just beginning to understand stopping the mind and self-honestly, etc etc. thanks.
AnthonyF

Re: Printing Out Reading Material for Motivation

Post by AnthonyF »

Hey Arizona.

Hmm, I think the Desteni Artists Facebook page is a cool resource: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DesteniArti ... e_internal

A lot of the imagery there has direct quotes from Bernard for example that are from his blogs. Also his direct blog: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... eline.html

I'd start at day 1 as a nice starting point for reading material. Could print some of these blogs out or write them down.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Arizona,

I would say a Virus Free Mind by Bernard Poolman is a good starting point to gently open up points, how to look at things and gives little writing exercises.

Though you raise an interesting question, besides the DIP Lite course we don't really have like a 'start up' collection - this is something we can look into creating, so thanks for bringing it up!
Arizona

Post by Arizona »

Leila wrote:Hey Arizona,

I would say a Virus Free Mind by Bernard Poolman is a good starting point to gently open up points, how to look at things and gives little writing exercises.

Though you raise an interesting question, besides the DIP Lite course we don't really have like a 'start up' collection - this is something we can look into creating, so thanks for bringing it up!
Thanks, and to comment on the lack of start up stuff, I think that's how it goes with what's being presented. It needs to be seen as like a body of evidence where a repeating pattern of consistent quality and just plain consistency is seen. That's just my perspective on it, i'm kind of unique in the sense that I originally felt the desteni material was true, all those years back then, but I wasn't making any real attempt to change myself and I was also "using desteni as dogma" like that one desteni radio episode talked about.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

There's certainly a lot of material to read now and how I started back then was reading through all the articles available at desteni.org which you can find here: http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blog

Printing out some blogs from creation's journey to life might be a good start as well - also the books that you can find on eqafe for free:

Freedom Blogs - The birth of Practivism - Volume 1

Freedom Blogs - The Birth of Practivism - Volume 2

Freedom Blogs - The Birth of Practivism - Volume 3

How I Was Able to Hear the Desteni Message

And many more if you're up for getting them

Return to “Questions relating to Specific Desteni Articles / Videos / Recordings”