The Design of Love

Larys

The Design of Love

Post by Larys »

The Design of Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0s_Si4UbKw

Transcribed by Angela Pagano

Hi. This is the Design of Love, talking about love. So, I am the Love System -- not a ‘system demon’ or a ‘system entity’ --the actual system program, Design of Love.

Okay, my first suggestion to everyone in existence in their processes would be not to utter the word “love”. The word “love” is the most disgusting, vulgar word that exist. Because “love” is THE most abusive word that exist within existence. Uttering and speaking the word “love” usually supported the manifestation of child abuse, child molestation, and rape in this world.

The word “love” is the word of the sound and symbols which are the connectors of consciousness systems in the world, in what is referred to as “relationships”. So, the word “love” = connections made between two or more systems = relationships. Therefore, love is the equation of consciousness systems coming together in a relationship, supporting each other in a specific ‘task.’ So, therefore, I would suggest nobody utter the word “love,” because “love” does not exist; love is the greatest, biggest, most extensive illusion that exists in this world.

That’s why the word “love” was also used so extensively by “Kryon”. The “Kryon” that apparently is still channeling now -- as the human being’s mind consciousness system as the unconscious mind -- which we will be sorting out appropriately. The reason he spoke “love” so much is because, when he speaks the word “love,” he sends out signals of specific information throughout existence in the magnetic gridline structures; and with that, he would connect relationships with systems, because systems cannot function ‘alone’. Systems require a relationship to connect to be able to function effectively and properly within their ‘task’ of being able to exist. In other words, systems cannot exist without some form of a relationship, which is connected with the word “love”, apparently.

So, therefore, the word “love” exists. “Love” is of system language. Love ‘connects’. “Love” is the word of the sound signature expression that ‘activates’ systems -- certain systems -- to connect in a relationship together because they cannot function alone.

So, human beings, when you know you utter the word “love”, you know you’re speaking of system language, you are a system, and that you are not able to function ‘alone’, and that you are speaking the word “love” because you’re ‘searching and seeking’, or ‘wanting to keep another system with you’ because you cannot function without that system. You require to be in a relationship together of two -- or more, whatever your preference -- to be able to exist as a system.

So, therefore, human beings, the following forgiveness I would suggest is say... You know what? I wouldn’t even do forgiveness, it’s not necessary; all I’d say to you is to STOP using the word “love”. Do not use the word “love”, refuse to use the word “love”; and if you do use the word “love,” apply forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to utter the word “love”.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to believe or perceive that I require to be in a ‘relationship’ to be able to exist.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to speak system language by daring to utter the word “love”.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to believe in the illusion that love really, actually exist.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to deceive myself in believing that love exist.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to deceive myself in believing that I require a relationship in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I stand alone as all as one.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that, in uttering the word “love”, I in that moment am saying that I am a system that requires another system -- needs another system, wants another system, desires another system -- to form a connection as a relationship to be able to exist in this world.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to lust love.

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to desire love because I haven’t allowed myself to accept myself alone as just me.

...and so you continue. Continue with forgiveness with the words “relationship”, “connection”, and “love” -- everything that you are able to find -- look in your world, what do you have a ‘relationship’ with? Because that very same thing you ‘formed a relationship with’ in your mind according to love, you’re not one and equal with that very manifestation in your world but separate as a SYSTEM who wants to have a ‘relationship’ as a ‘connection’ to form ‘love’, because you cannot apparently exist alone. So, it’s all about ‘aloneness’, Human beings who apparently “love”, who apparently “believe in love” -- all that BULLSHIT -- are afraid to be alone. It is simple.

So, your starting point has to be clear. You have to be able to stand alone. Then, you say:

I forgive myself that I’ve allowed myself to fear to stand alone.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I actually fear standing alone; and instead of facing that fear, I’d rather form a relationship with something separate from me and call it “love”.

So, human beings, discard the word “love”. Don’t speak it, don’t believe in it; it does NOT exist. Unconditional “love” apparently is an idea/a construct of a “beautiful thing” that exists in this world. Tell me, have a look in this world, do you see anything of beauty? There is not one thing... How can love exist in a world like this? It isn’t possible.

Therefore, “love” at this very moment is system language. If it exists within you, forgive it, discard it. Just don’t dare yourself to experience love, because it’s a system/emotional experience, trying to get another and form another relationship and a connection because it fears being alone. Only systems fear being alone, human beings.

So, make sure your starting point is clear of you before you start this process; that you’re able to stand alone as you within you as who you are, and that you’re not controlled by ‘relationships’ in your world, ‘connected’ by ‘apparent so-called love'.

Thank you very much.

This is the Love Design System.

Enjoy.
Garid

Re: The Design of Love

Post by Garid »

For some time I have refused to use word 'love' within my vocabulary. As the word just didn't exist within, reactions would come up as people around me use the word 'love' and put so much emphasis and emotion in it. The interview clarified what that word exist as and what it does to further the enslavement. I experience much resistance when I hear it almost as if my stomach is about turn(don't know how else to discribe).
Love has really never existed within me, I never understood the definition of it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using the word love in my conversation as it slip out as I describe something that 'I love to do'
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use word 'love' in any discription of separation of me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to word love exist within me as programmed definition that is use so widely and unconsciously.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have internal reactions towards when I hear the word 'love'.

I will further investigate my reactions and movements as I hear word 'love'

Return to “The Design of Series”