The Solution of Writing Yourself to Freedom

Cathy

Re: The Solution of Writing Yourself to Freedom

Post by Cathy »

The SOLUTION as WRITING YOURSELF to FREEDOM

This is the SOLUTION of WRITING YOURSELF to freedom. And I am here to give perspective of how writing yourself, assist and support you within your individual process of realizing self through self insight , self observation. And in that, in moments of self realization, and self insight, setting your free, as the purity of expression in innocence of life as who you are.

Lets take a look at how the mind works. First, the mind stores memories. What are memories? Memories are recordings of moments of experiences that has occurred in the past.

The mind thrives off of memories.
The mind needs memories

Recordings of past moment experiences, that moment is perfectly captured, meaning everything you experienced in that moment to the exact thought, to the exact reaction, to the exact refractional movements inside you, is captured in that moment, and stored within your mind, transferred the information of you as the experience of you in that moment, within and as the entirety of your human physical body, stored as memory of information in that plasticity of your cells, and so you design the personality, the behavior, the becoming, of you, as a mind consciousness system.

Realize that the mind consciousness system exist of the past.
Its all the mind knows.
Its all the mind has...is the past.

And then human beings continue, blissfully and ignorantly in their daily participations in this world, taking for granted each moment of experience, carrying on, carrying on - the burdens of the past, as memories of past experiences, filed in and as the human physical body, which the mind consciousness system use to thrive upon, to exist.

So what is self writing to self freedom?

Its when you do the following, its interesting. When you write, you take out, and its interesting, because it looks as threads of information, you pulling out inside you, so you pull all that information of past experiences as memories from the mind, of the mind within you, you start pulling out, as you write, AS YOU PUT EVERYTHING OF YOU HERE BEFORE YOU IN AND AS THE PRESENCE OF YOU. IT IS HERE BEFORE YOU, AS YOU! It is no more mulling inside your mind constantly and continuously creating and manifesting thoughts, because that is where thoughts come from human beings, from past experiences as moments of memories stored inside your human physical body within the plasticity of your cells, which manifest create and design your thoughts-----And therefore you constantly and continuously exist in your mind of thoughts.

So what is the process of writing to self freedom? It is to bring yourself back HERE

ALL OF YOU!
EVERYTHING OF YOU!
HERE!

The presence of self , as you write, you start pulling all that information out within your human physical body generating the mind, which the mind needs, requires to thrive. And you put everything on paper---you place-place-place-place-place.

So you start taking everything out! through writing! because in writing you see yourself, you don't need your mind, you realize as you write its the expression of you! as you write the words of you.

And in the writing you apply self forgiveness because in the writing you take it out, in the self forgiveness, you release yourself from that construct placement of past memory experiences which has held you in the past, of the past, and so you STOP! And so you start disconnecting, the constructs of the mind, the constructs of the past, as memories. which you "held onto" to define the definition of yourself as a mind system of and within the unified consciousness field. Living constantly and continuously in the past and your very thoughts holding you in that very past, so with writing, "you place yourself" as the presence of yourself as the totality and entirety of yourself here as the breath of life as you. And so as you write...you start taking out...and you start standing up inside you. And you'll have these realizations, and these "oh I see!" "oh I understand!" WOW!

I see what I have done there, this is how I change it, this is how I stop it. I see what I have done, this is how I will live now as one as equal as who I am! Human beings, WRITE because in self writing you set yourself free. To live the freedom of expression as the PRESENCE of yourself, here as the breath! Not the past contained with memories of thoughts as the mind system. enslaved and lost, preoccupied in the unified consciousness field.

Human beings, get that pen and paper, and start writing.

Thank you very much. This is the SOLUTION of WRITING to SELF FREEDOM.

-----------------------------------

Transcribed by AngelaPagano
mbrikyte

Post by mbrikyte »

...so few days I started with posting introduction of myself to this forum.came out so long,after I posted I was extremely nervous because I re-read it and no matter how much I tried to make it simple-came out a long novel.I admit that I am actually scared to look a fool,naive...scared of what others will think of me.I wanted to say so much in one way but it came out differently,not the way I think or see.But the point is-the sensation, feeling...different as days pass by.As if I really dropped the weight of my shoulders.Is this the same what Don Juan in Castaneda's books was talking about?And Coelho in his Zahyr when referring to the process of letting go of your past-talking about it,retelling the story until it becomes just a story and not sucking present energy out of you any more? I think this is also the process of recapitulation where you focus on one event and start pulling piece by piece events that are attached to it out of the depth of your memory and you actually dis-attach yourself from the past.Starting from memories in your mind ending with actualities in life...even people.
Again-I feel different. I feel lighter.I can now start going on...working on forgiving,understanding,reevaluating,trying again,going on,being here.It also means,I hope,I can give,spread what I feel.
Anna

Post by Anna »

mbrikyte wrote:...so few days I started with posting introduction of myself to this forum.came out so long,after I posted I was extremely nervous because I re-read it and no matter how much I tried to make it simple-came out a long novel.I admit that I am actually scared to look a fool,naive...scared of what others will think of me.I wanted to say so much in one way but it came out differently,not the way I think or see.But the point is-the sensation, feeling...different as days pass by.As if I really dropped the weight of my shoulders.Is this the same what Don Juan in Castaneda's books was talking about?And Coelho in his Zahyr when referring to the process of letting go of your past-talking about it,retelling the story until it becomes just a story and not sucking present energy out of you any more? I think this is also the process of recapitulation where you focus on one event and start pulling piece by piece events that are attached to it out of the depth of your memory and you actually dis-attach yourself from the past.Starting from memories in your mind ending with actualities in life...even people.
Again-I feel different. I feel lighter.I can now start going on...working on forgiving,understanding,reevaluating,trying again,going on,being here.It also means,I hope,I can give,spread what I feel.
Hi. Welecome to the forum.

It would be cool if we can change your username to your real name - so if you are cool with that, I suggest posting your introduction with your name in the Introduce Yourself thread and you can open a topic in the Writing Yourself to Freedom that you can use as your thread where you write yourself out. I also suggest copying this writing to your thread, so that support and perspectives can be given there. This is so that each point is kept practical in the relevant threads.

Return to “The Solution Series”