The Solution of Self-Forgiveness

Cathy

Re: The Solution of Self-Forgiveness

Post by Cathy »

This is the Solution of Self Forgiveness communicating about the Solution of Self Forgiveness

Self Forgiveness is a process, a application, a expression of self in every moment of every breath of self.

So in every moment of every breath (inbreath) - here (outbreath) or here - moment (inbreath) moment - you see your mind move. You stop. You apply Self Forgiveness. Why Self Forgiveness? What does Self Forgiveness do? How does Self Forgiveness assist and support me? Does it assist and support me? Let me explain! When you apply Self Forgiveness, realize that Self Forgiveness, applying Self Forgiveness is you living yourself in living a statement of yourself, it’s you birthing yourself.

How does that work? Have a look. In the moment of the breath you see your mind move. In that moment, when you ... as you immediately apply Self Forgiveness, you are actually applying and living you. Why? How does that work? Have a look. In applying Self Forgiveness in the moment of the breath that thought moves. If you would have allowed that thought to move, in that moment, what happens to you within you is this: suppression one thought - another one comes - suppression. What builds, what manifests? What is busy being designed? The mind!

What is fueling this mind? Your acceptance and allowance of having the mind continue. In participating in the mind, in the belief and perception that you are the mind. And then the mind starts building and manifesting and designing, accordingly, manifesting in your world as the experience of yourself. So, what does each human beings world become? Their mind! Their mind’s design and manifestation has become the experience of themselves because of the acceptance and allowance of the participation in the mind as the mind.

So in the moment of Self Forgiveness - what happens? Fascinating! This happens: another thought comes. This happens: another thought comes. This happens. It is a process of you standing up inside you. What is that standing up? That standing up means, that you are actually living and applying you.

You are not just standing there, sitting there, going: I am done, I am life. Human beings, that is not, how it works. That is knowledge and information, still of the mind. "I am life" is an absolute living statement, an application of who you are. In every single moment you live that statement of who you are. And how does that living practically in every moment start as an example of yourself, that you are actually living you and not influencing yourself through the illusions of your mind by thinking and perceiving, that you are alive just by saying it, is Self Forgiveness.

Self Forgiveness assists you and supports you in remaining here as the breath to not influence you and just thinking that okay, I just say I am life and then I am life - no, human beings, it does not work that way! It is not about just saying: "I am god - I am god - I am god".

No! That is knowledge and information, still of the mind. It is just a statement. What does that statement as a living practical example of you in every single moment mean? Human beings, realize, that the process of Self Forgiveness is you for the first time assisting and supporting you to actually live practically in this world, standing up inside you in every single moment. That is Self Forgiveness.

Therefore, human beings, live Self Forgiveness as you. Because Self Forgiveness is you assisting and supporting you in a process of understanding and realizing, what it actually means to live as you, to apply as you. And this living and applying does not end, it does not stop. It does not come to a point, where you finally sit and say: "I am god - I am done" No! We are in this world, human beings, and in this world you live and you apply in every moment of every breath to ensure, you do not influence yourself and sending you on a mind- dreamed illusion.

Therefore Self Forgiveness assists and supports you in a practical application and living example of you as you in every moment of every breath. So, live yourself, human beings, and apply Self Forgiveness.

Thank you very much. This is the solution of Self Forgiveness.

----------------------------------------------------

Transscribed by Richard Otto

Return to “The Solution Series”