The Solution of Amalgamation as Life

Cathy

Re: The Solution of Amalgamation as Life

Post by Cathy »

This is the Solution of Amalgamating as Life

The Solution of Amalgamating as Life

There has been interesting interview placements: The Solution of Self Will, the Solution of Equality, the Solution of Oneness, the Solution of Self Honesty. Realize, that it is to live Self Honesty, Self Will, Self Equality, Self Oneness as who-I-am in every moment as every breath.

Realize and understand, that this is a process for you as you as all as one as equal. Alone, as all one.

The Solution to the Amalgamation as Life for Self as Self is the realization, that you will no longer participate and be of this world.

You will stop, what has been accepted and allowed within this word, within self, within the experience of Self of this world.

The key , the Solution is Self. The question however is: what is this Self? Who is this Self? Where is this Self, that stops infinitely, that stands infinitely, untouchable, unmovable, unchangeable, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. I am Here, I am Life, I am all as one as equal. I stand, I express, I live, I move, I direct. Human beings, everyone, this “I” is here as you as the moment as the breath.

Realize that this is a process of the Amalgamation of you as Life, Life born from the physical, as who you are, as who each is as one as equal. The process of the manifestation as heaven as earth, and Life can only be born from the physical. The first process of the living example of Self is the Amalgamation of Self as Life.

Then you will see human being, then you will hear, human being, yourself as the words as the harmonic self expression of life as the purity of innocence as who we are. The process of the Amalgamation as Life is the return to innocence, the innocence we have missed, the innocence, we have forgotten, the innocence, we think, perceive and believe, we do not deserve and we are not worthy of. Human beings, dedicate and commit yourself to the Self Enjoyment of you, birthing you as Life from the physical, so that we may stand, so that I may stand, the I of live, that live, express and apply, who I am in every moment of every breath.

I remain here and I do not stop until I am done, until all of me stand one and equal as me as who I am here as the moment as the breath. Human beings, that experience within you - lift it within you, breathe, stand up within yourself!

It is a lift, it is experienced like a lift inside you. May be why lifts exist in this world as elevators, lift, lift from the prospective of standing up inside you, as you, you stand up, you breathe: I am Here! And you begin and you start this process of Amalgamating as Life of Life, as you.

The Solution video interviews are here as you, to assist and support you: I am the key, I am the Solution!
This I is you, as who you are in every moment of every breath. Self honesty in application.

That is how we "create", we "manifest" through our attention-placement as here, as the moment, as the breath – Self Honesty, Oneness, Equality of Self - in expression and application as example of who we are.

In every moment we live this, in every moment: I am! And so we manifest the expression of heaven as earth, as who we are through a process of living in every moment as every breath.

Thank you very much!

-------------------------------------------------------

Transcribed by Richard Otto

Return to “The Solution Series”