Desteni Material Research 2007-2010

Maya

Post by Maya »

The controversial Desteni. Watching the world as what it is, can the answer to existence be anything else but controversial? Give yourself the opportunity to face your greatest fear. The fear that everything you have ever known and believed is in fact a lie.
Daniel

Re: Desteni Material Research 2007-2010

Post by Daniel »

I really think there should be more information added to this description. I am curious, but have no idea what I would be buying. Maybe include a table of contents. And I know you all are working hard, but if the store could be beefed up a bit with comments and ratings for each product, sales will likely go up as well as increasing overall credibility of Desteni. I don't know where to place product feedback or feedback about desteni productions in general, and would appreciate the chance to contribute my experience/insight.
Maya

Re: Desteni Material Research 2007-2010

Post by Maya »

Daniel wrote:I really think there should be more information added to this description. I am curious, but have no idea what I would be buying. Maybe include a table of contents. And I know you all are working hard, but if the store could be beefed up a bit with comments and ratings for each product, sales will likely go up as well as increasing overall credibility of Desteni. I don't know where to place product feedback or feedback about desteni productions in general, and would appreciate the chance to contribute my experience/insight.
Thanks for the feedback - Comments, Previews, Ratings and much more will be Launched in 2-3 months.

Topics in this Book:

* Oneness and Equality
* The 'Process' of Self
* Self-Honesty
* Self-Forgiveness
* Self-Expression
* Self-Responsibility as Life
* Practical Common Sense
* Here
* Energy
* and many more on 282 pages...

Return to “EQAFE.com - Books”