June Roca - Buds of Life - Raw African Meals - Volume 1

Ruben

Post by Ruben »

In this book I prepared raw vegetables, fruits, nuts etc. that assist the body. The recipes are made so that one can make a meal for oneself using equipments like a molcajete (a mortar and pestle) that uses no electricity and equipments that do use electricity – like blenders, food processors and dehydrators.

This will enable one to easily prepare a meal wherever one is – in the countryside or in the city – with or without electricity – ensuring that the body will not go in starvation mode. Substitution of ingredients when the required ingredient in the recipe is not available can also be done.

This is not a form of diet with restrictions. I am coming from a perspective that is based on commonsense - not restriction, ‘inclusion’ rather than ‘exclusion’ - considering life as all. I also included links for nutritional information that can be useful when looking at how one can eat food that has nutrition that assists the body.

The step by step process is also illustrated in pictures - to make sure one can do it with ease - releasing one from doing a lot of work in the kitchen so one can express oneself in all areas of ones life - as life.

Return to “EQAFE.com - Books”