Interview Requests

tylersr

Re: Interview Requests

Post by tylersr »

from my perspective actually using the most 'deceptive' language is the way to go,so that we use that supposedly most 'deceptive language' and turn it into something that is redefined in life terms.
Really cool point here, Marlen. Sometimes taking on the toughest challenge yields that best results.
tylersr

Post by tylersr »

Adoption, or people who are adopted (as well as the adoptive parents).
Tanya Chou

Post by Tanya Chou »

EQAFE requests:

1. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen is identified as the “National Father” by both China and Taiwan which stand against/stalemate to each other and influence more than a billion of people for more than a century. Sun proposed the “Three Principles of the People” and the idea of “a whole world as one community in which all rule equally” but never been fulfilled even people are still educated through it. Is it possible at this stage to let Dr. Sun coming through to talk about this in a best for all way?

2. Don’t know about other country but in mine the ‘high-spirit’ Seth groups which leading by a psychiatrist are spreading out effectively for years. Can we hear from Seth or someone to explain what Seth really is?

3. Sunette talked about body upgrading when her body become ill. What does body upgrading mean? Does everyone got this potential? How to prepare the body getting upgrade?

Thanks.
JIMTMCDANIELS

Post by JIMTMCDANIELS »

Mom said it never hurts to ask lol so..
If possible, I am interested in explanations of these items that come to me in no particular order, thank you for the opportunity ! :

1. Why was Anu planning on coming to earth with it in such a state of destruction of the nature and resources, and like what was his master plan, like why come down into the physical when the Heaven hologram was probably much better lol ?

2. Why do animals like our cats and dogs live much shorter lives than humans when humans have so much more mind system to mine our bodies to an early death? Like is it because they would access their entire beingness if they lived longer?

3. Why do animals like our cats and dogs get cancer and such illnesses when they don't have the extensive mind system humans have?

4. Why aren't (or can we have) the pet interviews full of more discussions and help in hearing from animals like our pets, cats and dogs telling us what generally we could improve for our pet's care and health?
Like for instances, why aren't there discussions on if declawing a cat as a pet is an inhumane practice or is acceptable at this stage of our awkward existence an acceptable procedure so that it doesn't damage furniture ?
Why aren't there interviews to help understand and upbringing a puppy through the portal where instead the best advice I have seen on raising a dog is through dog experts on tv such as Oscar the dog whisperer?

5. Why aren't the portal interviews more like the famous channels Edgar Cayce where it is said he had very amazing cures for many ailments for sick people? Like, was Cayce a fraud or the way he was portrayed otherwise where are the vast knowledge Cayce seemed to be able to tap into?

Tell everyone Jim says hi!
JIMTMCDANIELS

Post by JIMTMCDANIELS »

Hi everyone in the dimensions!
I'm curious why it is said in our news I have seen more than once that our scientists have known for a long time that people who starve a bit(more than just fasting) live longer. If this is true, is it because they don't think as much because the mind shuts down some when starving? What about fasting or juicing and such, it is good for our body and if so, what is the best technique?
Thank you
JIMTMCDANIELS

Post by JIMTMCDANIELS »

Question that came up:
Does it matter if we are cremated or buried..when we die that is lol ? I mean can we still access our life we lived as needed to review if we have been cremated?
JIMTMCDANIELS

Post by JIMTMCDANIELS »

Why are so many people's eye sight bad and when corrective lens worn, why do the eyes change again requiring often yearly changes?
What can be done about this?
Do animals have such vision problems also?
Thank you
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

I'd like to find out more about the condition known as "jock itch".
I've had it before in my life, but not too severe at all and quite uncommon overall, but lately I've had a few severe bouts of it with it returning at times.

Thank you.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Interview with Veronica Mooney

Interview with a computer chip

Interview with a five pound note (or any type of money)

Interview with a marble

Interview with a bed bug

Interview with water

Interview with a screw

Interview with a knife

New interviews with Marduk, Enlil, Anu and Enki to see if they have changed or grew up

interview with a guitar

Inerview with a being who died that did not live their potential

Interview with a being who was scared of death and how they experienced dying

New interview with winged in relation to their series' on 'How to be a portal'

Interview with Bernard Poolman (I never met him)

Topic: Are other beings living inside of us too? Can beings 'from the dimensions' go in to birds, flies ect ect.
- Am I being watched? and if so...

How can we be equal and one to beings who can see us, if we can not see them

How to design a single system

How to really understnad the design of a computer chip

Thanks
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum

There are some audios in Eqafe.com that explain what you are requesting like Then, Now, and What's to Come - Reptilians - Part 585 and Then, Now, and What's to Come: Consequence and Creation - Reptilians - Part 586 which have been recently made, also with Anu, Where I Am - Reptilians - Part 589 you can find them all in the Reptilians series

Then also all the questions about people not living their potential can be heard in various Life Reviews - many of them are about people not living such potentials, you can choose from various titles there

People dying in various circumstances and their experience in them are shared here in detail Death Research series

There's the series 'The Portal and I' that explains more about Sunette's ability and gift to Portal as well as the role that Bernard played in process, there will be no Bernard interviews through the portal though.

So in general, I suggest you use the search function at Eqafe.com for many of these topics since they have been covered there already.

Also, if you can and are up for it, please share more about yourself in the 'Introduce yourself' forum so that we get to know more about you, you seem to be aware of Desteni from 'back in the day' so might be cool to know up to where have you been following through with the material, process, etc.

Enjoy

Return to “About EQAFE.com”