Adam Closs

Re: Interview Requests

Post by Adam Closs »

I would like to hear from the Crows !
Thanks
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Comfort zones and how to support self to step out of them, and / or how to support self when out of comfort zone and feeling unprepared/scared
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

A Life Review or support on how to deal with snobs, or rich/wealthy people who have these huge egos and look down upon people and/or speak to people within no consideration/respect.
Joe Oakley

Post by Joe Oakley »

A chat with Bernard
Fred cheung

Post by Fred cheung »

Hi,

I suggest we have Dr. Sun Yat Sen - Father of Chinese Revolution come through the portal and share his views of why he failed in campaigning for benevolent failed back then and what we can learn from him. Thank you Farm!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Yat-sen
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

For the awesome Self Forgiveness Series: self forgiveness on Giving Up, Self Forgiveness on Procrastination or Laziness
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Another interview request is support on how to best approach/talk to/interact/communicate with people that are having terminal diseases where one knows they they will die soon, how to best assist them/support them and their relatives in this phase 'before death' and possibly 'after death' too

This considering regular people that are not aware of process or life after death or anything like that, but that usually are scared of dying or knowing they are dying - so here asking how can I best communicate with the sick person, how to best approach them, what is supportive for them without giving a 'false hope' of life in the future.

Thanks!
Anna

Post by Anna »

I'd like to request an interview on two points related to the same point.

1. A new tv series called SKAM has had quite an effect of youth all over the world. I'm wondering if there's any specific reason for it, like is awareness coming through TV/movies more or could it perhaps be the opposite, simply another distraction ?

2. How come do some women experience a particular romantic/sexual attraction towards male/male relationships? Is it the taboo of it, the 'impossible' love?

I wrote a blog about this for reference: https://vixensjourneytolife.wordpress.c ... y-day-396/
Maite

Post by Maite »

For the awesome Self Forgiveness Series: self forgiveness on Giving Up, Self Forgiveness on Procrastination or Laziness
Hey Marlen, here is the Self-Forgiveness on Giving Up:
https://eqafe.com/p/self-forgiveness-on ... -giving-up
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

The eagle's perspective (the bird)

Return to “About EQAFE.com”