Interview Requests

Anna

Re: Interview Requests

Postby Anna » 05 Jun 2015, 15:06

I'd like to suggest interviews on the way we use our voices to trigger/activate/maintain personalities and how people can even get stuck in a certain voice that is very unnatural because of a personality.

Michelle

Postby Michelle » 10 Jun 2015, 15:25

Would be cool to hear perspectives on gender identity and transgender people. I know someone having a challenging time with accepting his body as a male where he identifies himself more female.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 18 Jun 2015, 17:12

Psychology or mind/body relationships between left handed people and right handed people. Also, the personality orientation of introverts and extraverts and support on how to best walk an agreement/relationship if each one finds themselves on the opposite side. Thank you.

AnthonyF

Postby AnthonyF » 19 Aug 2015, 06:08

I am unsure, do hiccups have any 'deeper' meaning? I couldn't find any interviews about them. I hadn't previously had hiccups for a long time, but yesterday, I did..
Not sure what brought them on. I wasn't drinking soda/soft drink, which is how they used to appear in the past for me. Thanks.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 20 Aug 2015, 02:15

I would like to hear an interview on how to communicate with the things around you, such as the walls and the ceiling, everything that makes noises around my home that's showing me when I'm in my mind and when I'm not breathing. Sounds funny but I'm serious. Thank you.

Anna

Postby Anna » 23 Sep 2015, 19:28

I'd like to request an interview or interview-series on memories and the way we relate with memories, such as for instance how one can react to a memory due to the remembrance of the memory itself, like where the is almost a memory OF the memory itself. Another interesting point could be the point of not remembering certain moments and why that happens or how we deliberately change memories. Another point is how we create 'memories' based on what others tell us, for example about our childhood that we don't remember, and as such it is more 'their memory' we 'remember' or rather 'their sharing of their memory'.

Manuela J

Postby Manuela J » 21 May 2016, 22:08

I'd like to request an interview by William James (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James) who is often quoted as the (American) father of psychology. He was a philosopher and physician. It would be useful to hear what motivated him to investigate the mind and how he saw the mind-body relationship, being a physician. In particular, what role did the body play for him because today's psychologists are not physicians and the body plays little to no role. How was this missed over time and what can be done to correct it from his perspective?

Thank you!

tormod

Postby tormod » 23 May 2016, 20:48

hi there !

I would like to listen to anything related to psychiatric drugs (pharma) if, how and what to take it, and what solutions we can see to the larger picture of psy - care.

I would also like to listen to a interview about how to handle chemtrails/seeing them and how to react.

also I would like to hear about deeper dimensions of schizophrenia - how to live ones life the best way - with schizophrenia. Is schizophrenia autism ? and is full recovery possible ?

thanks

tormod

AnthonyF

Postby AnthonyF » 24 May 2016, 09:31

Been a few requests lately, but I thought of one myself too.
I couldn't find any interviews about 'deja vu' on eqafe, but if anyone has a link to one/about deja vu, I'd appreciate it!
But if none exist, I'd like an interview about deja vu. I occasionally have these moments play out in the physical whereas I BELIEVE this EXACT moment has happened before. It's quite strange. I don't know if it's some..seeing into the future..stuff lol.

Thanks.

Leila

Postby Leila » 28 May 2016, 13:54

Hey Anthony,

This thread has some info on deja vus: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2991

Return to “About EQAFE.com”