History of Mankind - Part 16 - Anu's Plan

Cathy

Re: History of Mankind - Part 16 - Anu's Plan

Post by Cathy »

HoM 16: Anu’s Plan

26 August 2007

This is Jack, again.

So, Anu was sitting with the Sirians and the Serpents, and he presented them with the opportunity. I hear the saying usually “once in a lifetime,” but this is a once in EXISTENCE opportunity.

He said to them the following: “This is my plan. We design these physical vessels, and we enslave the Atlanteans within it. But I realized we have another problem. What about all the other planets? What about all the other races? If we are going to enslave the Atlanteans (who most in existence respect, who most in existence trust, ask for advice, ask for wisdom, ask for insight), we have to go about this strategically. My plan is the following: I designed this physical vessel form. This planet has my gold on it. It is MY gold. I require that gold to exist and to survive. There is no way my race will become extinct just because Atlanteans don’t understand what it means to survive and to what means I will go to make sure I survive, to make sure I exist infinitely. I understand that this planet and all that exists within it will become a manifested form; and I know, if we move fast, that this physical form will become as manifested, together with it. It is made exactly as the image and likeness of this planet life force. It IS it, just a smaller replica of it, and it’s made out of the same essence. The systems placed in by the Sirians will allow the Atlanteans to be trapped in this physical form vessel; and that’s all we actually need. I will exist here on this planet, the Sirians will exist here on this planet, and the Serpents will exist here on this planet, until we return.”

So, the Sirians and the Serpents looked at him, and they said to Anu, “How? How is that going to work?”

Anu said, “Have a look. We have these vessels in physical form. We have the Atlanteans now to inhabit these physical forms and power these systems inside it; but we need to have them be our slaves, our actual slaves that do exactly what we want them to do.”

Now, this is where Marduk comes in. Marduk was the one who programmed the Sirians’ systems inside the human physical form that Anu, Enki, and Enlil developed.

In terms of Anu existing and manifesting actually here on this Earth, it would be through the evolution of the systems inside the physical vessel, which become the Atlanteans. So, what were the Atlanteans actually? They were placed in to exist infinitely on this Earth, to develop and evolve the systems inside the physical human form as Anu, as the Sirians. So, let’s say that the Atlanteans were actually the life force, were to become the life force of the birth of Anu in this manifested world/planet inside the physical human form, to “exist,” to “become alive.” So, through these systems that evolve, through these systems of the Atlanteans inside the physical form, Anu will manifest in this world.

So, the Sirians and the Serpents ask, “But how are we going to do this?”

Anu realized, “Okay, how am I exactly going to manifest in this world? How will I manifest through the systems that have been placed inside the physical form vessel, with the Atlanteans becoming the “life essence” of the systems to manifest me eventually in this world?”

Then, the Sirians had another brilliant idea. They said, “Right. Firstly, you’re going to have to make the Atlanteans (within this physical form vessel, powering these systems) believe that they ARE these systems I’ve placed in as you, as us; and they will BECOME these systems we’ve placed in. Then, in the becoming of these systems, all the physical human form vessels (with the Atlanteans within) will become US.” Now, this is only the Sirians and Anu--will become THEM. “Then, we have to find a method, a way, to once again--when this planet is prepared with all the Atlanteans inside the physical human form as the becoming of these systems--to enter again and just program these systems in ONE moment, so that we may manifest our kingdom here on Earth.”

Now, this is also the moment where there became conflict with the Serpents; but in terms of the major ‘blowout’ of the Serpents, it only continued later, after the Serpents assisted with the design of the animal kingdom and the dinosaur race. The Serpents basically designed the dinosaurs in their most primitive form, their most primitive expression. Also, such animals were designed in the image and likeness of this planet.

To me, if I look at it, ‘Anu and them’ didn’t understand creation. What they did was not creation. Creation, to me, is unexplained; it is an expression. Because, if you look at the planet, just bursting with expressions (which we call “nature” today, but it didn’t look like this exactly), just a living essence (which is not able to be explained), expressing itself into an expression of creation (which is already here). What Anu did was MANIPULATE that which ALREADY EXISTS.

This is Jack.

I’ll continue in my next interview.

Thanks.

Transcribed by Maite
frank

Re: History of Mankind - Part 16 - Anu's Plan

Post by frank »

Why Anu can Exist such a Long Time? Even before the age Of dinosaur

Return to “The History of ManKind”