Reptile illumanati!

zarathamster

Reptile illumanati!

Post by zarathamster »

Aight. I be reading bout deez reptilians. like dey be controling da world an shit. NE ways, I ben doin mmy research an now ima at Desteni. Got some good books bout da subject. A lot of shit to read tho an I am new. I wanna know: what be yur take on da illuminati and the reptilians wanting to enslave mankind! thanx
Garbrielle

Re: Reptile illumanati!

Post by Garbrielle »

Hello Zarathamster,

Firstly, welcome to the forum. We require you to give a proper introduction within the forum to establish yourself as a participant within what is being walked here with Desteni. This is to ensure that your posting is coming from an actual willingness to support yourself through sharing your writings and applying the tools provided for Self Support.

Here is the thread: Introduce Yourself

Thus, make sure that you write a proper introduction sharing your background and how you got to Desteni to then be
able to participate and share perspectives in other threads.

Also, please go through the Forum guidelines

We also require all to stand in their own names, so thus please give your real name and a moderator will change it.

Suggest to take your time within going through the material and videos within this site, to give yourself the proper understanding of what is being shared within how humanity was created and what we have been existing as within what is referred to as the mind conciousness system. This to then be able to give yourself the proper support to walk through your own mind conciousness system through the tools shared here as self forgiveness, self honesty, and corrective action through writing yourself out to thus establish yourself for real and stop the participation within separation through and as your mind.

To help support yourself in what is being walked here within the desteni process by others through writing and self application, check out these thread:

Writing Yourself to Freedom

Sharing Self Forgiveness

zarathamster wrote:Aight. I be reading bout deez reptilians. like dey be controling da world an shit. NE ways, I ben doin mmy research an now ima at Desteni. Got some good books bout da subject. A lot of shit to read tho an I am new. I wanna know: what be yur take on da illuminati and the reptilians wanting to enslave mankind! thanx
The illumanti and reptillans enslavement has been extensively explained within the material, we as humanity have accepted and allowed the enslavement of ourselves by not standing up and changing ourselves within the centuries of time we have existed here, and thus through separation and fear we have created what is here today. So it's to take responsibility for oneself and all that one has created, and stand up and walk the process that is here through investigating ourselves, applying self forgiveness, and walking the correction within our living so we stand as the example of life and are able to be trusted as we have established that trust with ourselves. This is a step by step process and thus will take many accumulated steps to walk to completion to establish oneness and equality with all as self. There are many here who have been walking this for some time, so please feel free to ask for assistance and perspective when ever you require it. Also, there is interviews being walk by some of the Reptilian creators on Eqafe to give yourself more understanding on what is currently being walked within existence and more context and perspective to the story on how we got here.

Here is the first part to the Retillian Series, and also the Atlanteans are walking their story as well to give more context and understanding to the story of our creation here as Humanity. Both these interviews are free downloads.

Also, for more perspective on the Illuminati and enslavement, here is some videos for support:

The Functions of the Elite and the Illuminati (This is on the Spanish channel, subtitles are in Spanish, it's spoken in English)

History of Mankind (Spanish Playlist spoken in English)

History of the Universe (Spanish Playlist spoken in English)

So take your time with what is here to study,there is many more playlists to go through on this channel for reference, enjoy your process!
Ella

Post by Ella »

Hi Desteni,

I am not sure if this is the right thread to post my question -- I was not sure where to post. I apologize if the thread is not the most appropriate. I have been looking around for the video where either Veno or Jack (not sure) commented about the moon landing. I am not able to find that video -- although I must admit that I did not go through ALL the videos to check it through each segment. But I did a thorough search in the forum and on google for hours to see if the video comes up through the chosen keywords -- to no avail.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me with the link to that video -- as far as I can recall (not certain though) -- it was in one of the videos of the HOM series.

I really look forward to your reply. Thank you very much.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hi Elle,
I cannot recall the interview you are referring to however, i would suggest investigating your starting point in wanting to find a piece of information that wouldn't assist and support oneself in actual and practical change.. meaning, the only reason why you are looking for that interview now was triggered by someone's death yesterday which indicate that your mind took you to a curiosity loop where you would waste your time in fueling your curiosity (that is energy based) through looking for irrelevant information. That point alone reveal that you have abdicated your responsibility as the directive principle as you gave in to your mind that would tell you to go and look for some irrelevant piece of information which you would submit, unconditionally, enslave yourself to such an extent that you start your journey into your mind to find that one irreverent piece of Info without ever investigating your starting point of what you were actually participating with.
Make sense?

Thus, I suggest writing and applying SF on the point of curiosity. for support, you can search for Journey to Life blogs that were done by many Destonians on that point.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Hello Maya

Thank you for your reply. Yes I see how you may be seeing my starting point as 'curiosity' and true.... it could seem that indeed. But it is not. I am investigating on a few points about 'history' and things about history. I do investigate about such things to see how much -- if at all -- a 'false' or 'true' reporting of events impacts humanity at large and how it influences them/all those who simply 'believe' and 'follow' to put others on a 'pedestal' of superiority etc... and within that how they/all those who take part in it apply such signature points wihin their own lives (i.e what they do, see, participate in etc.)

I do my own investigations within myself first and sometimes it expands as a 'more expanded' point as a self-directive principle to investigate further into the root cause of things that spread like an energetic disease and make-belief for humanity at large. Within that investigation I recalled the video I mentioned and wanted to go through it as a complement to my self-investigation within the aforementioned point. As I could not find it, I came here to ask if anyone knew of a link to it. It was like going to a library for cross-referencing purposes only.

Thank you.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Ella wrote:I am investigating on a few points about 'history' and things about history. I do investigate about such things to see how much -- if at all -- a 'false' or 'true' reporting of events impacts humanity at large and how it influences them/all those who simply 'believe' and 'follow' to put others on a 'pedestal' of superiority etc... and within that how they/all those who take part in it apply such signature points wihin their own lives
Ella, the suggestion here is to not support further useless knowledge and information that keeps humanity tied to a 'conspiracy loop' wherein it becomes just another way to shift responsibility toward others - thus, as Maya has explained, focus on yourself if you really want to create a point of 'change' in this world which must begin within/ as yourself at all times.

Another point to consider is that there are hundreds of interviews being delivered at Eqafe at the moment, and That is the real history of the universe, this existence, human beings, the animal kingdom, 'mythical' figures like Jesus and the meaning to humanity, the afterlife, life reviews - all of it stands as an Actual multidimensional investigation of this reality to understand the actual consequential outflow of who and what we have become from the very beginning of our existence. I absolutely suggest that you instead consider investigating in such material to not only get 'facts,' but also practical living support to in fact learn about Self-Responsibility and the co-creative process we are walking as here in Existence through and as Desteni as the educational platform to do so.

Limiting yourself to only investigate on 'facts' created by human beings that have modified and manipulated information to keep 'the masses' preoccupied with conspiracy theories is rather a waste of breaths here.

Return to “The History of ManKind”