Attention: DesteniProductions Channels

Alireza

Re: Attention: DesteniProductions Channels

Post by Alireza »

Done
Flo Parks

what is still available

Post by Flo Parks »

sent the letter and do miss the access to certain posts, but looking back it seems that many videos became short and not worth watching...from an outside view, the earlier videos had fuller content and maybe it is a good thing that something got stopped in the mass production and mass labeling of talk. Maybe the quantity worked against our aims. It seems good to me that now there is a pulling back to allow access to the information with the filtering of participation and understanding. That makes sense. I love that you started a beginner forum because the quantity of material avaliable gets daunting. Besides that, many of the youtube videos I have still been able to find in a cache in other places so we don't need to mourn and wail. This is just what is at this moment and the work itself is stronger than inhibition. The work is who we really, really are so maybe the closures will wake us up in a new way to the value of what is still available.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Flo Parks wrote:sent the letter and do miss the access to certain posts, but looking back it seems that many videos became short and not worth watching...from an outside view, the earlier videos had fuller content and maybe it is a good thing that something got stopped in the mass production and mass labeling of talk. Maybe the quantity worked against our aims. It seems good to me that now there is a pulling back to allow access to the information with the filtering of participation and understanding. That makes sense. I love that you started a beginner forum because the quantity of material avaliable gets daunting. Besides that, many of the youtube videos I have still been able to find in a cache in other places so we don't need to mourn and wail. This is just what is at this moment and the work itself is stronger than inhibition. The work is who we really, really are so maybe the closures will wake us up in a new way to the value of what is still available.
Quantity in itself is in our advantage - because that is our presence on the internet - we need to flood the system with common sense

The output of video's and articles will only increase - so fasten your seatbelt
TangKaChung

Post by TangKaChung »

I will do my best to defend and protect desteni , a group which dedicates to world equality. I will walk with desteni no matter what ,and I will prove it.
Bella

Post by Bella »

TangKaChung wrote:I will do my best to defend and protect desteni , a group which dedicates to world equality. I will walk with desteni no matter what ,and I will prove it.
hi Tang,
your willingness to stand for life, for world equality and a new desteni for man(to-be)kind is definitely cool - appreciated!

though, realize that as long as we need to 'defend' and 'protect' self, another or anything : this is an indication that fear still exists, that separation still exists.

i recall when i first started walking with desteni, i would tend to go into a defence-mode whenever i was sharing about my process and desteni, and i always wanted to 'explain' myself and why i'm doing what i'm doing and i wanted others to see what i see and agree with me. then -i thought- i would be 'justified'.
this is often the case when self is not yet living the words as self.

i understand that the culture you come from is a very 'diligent' one - that is of value and something one can work with and apply! at the same time, the point to be aware of here is to not allow self to walk the desteni process as if it were communism or another 'side' to choose or an ideology to 'defend'.

so Tang,
i'd suggest to assist and support yourself in exploring the principle of equality and oneness as living principle.
there is many ways to do this.
perhaps you wanna use the search button on the website and see what you find.
perhaps you wanna write out some characteristics of your culture or your personality and look at how you apply those and where still points of separation exist.
perhaps you wanna write out your 'idea' of equality and oneness, your 'idea' of desteni/standing up - and look at where still points of separation exist.

whatever you decide to do - enjoy!
realize it is also a path of self-exploration and self-discovery - a way to self-direction and self-clarity.

if you require any support or have further question that require clarification - share here on the forum, open a new thread so that you may get perspectives and feedback.
cool.
TangKaChung

Post by TangKaChung »

Thank You ,Bella .
hilda rac

Post by hilda rac »

Hey, guys... I've loaded the vid on superdrugs yesterday, and today I was listening to it, when all of a sudden it came to a halt about halfway through. Youtube says this:

"The Virus Killing Superdrug - Takes out Colds,Flu & HIV!"
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

They seem to have taken an interest in everything Desteni, or what? I'd like to hear the rest of the vid. Also, we should probably start mirroring these on our channels or make new mirroring channels, because this is getting too funny/sad.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

The Virus Killing Superdrug - Takes out Colds, Flu, HIV!

We won't be requiring YouTube in a near future - we've uploaded this same video in various channels so you can do a search on YouTube for those videos that are no longer available in Desteni's channels.

For now, bear with us - it's being quite hectic having videos removed in a matter of hours.

Thank you
JessicaSmith

Post by JessicaSmith »

Sent.
Quite irrelevant how Desteni is ONE of the most supporting channels on youtube giving people practical solutions for what is HERE---yet a banned channel is the outcome of this.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

i'd suggest to assist and support yourself in exploring the principle of equality and oneness as living principle.
there is many ways to do this.
perhaps you wanna use the search button on the website and see what you find.
perhaps you wanna write out some characteristics of your culture or your personality and look at how you apply those and where still points of separation exist.
perhaps you wanna write out your 'idea' of equality and oneness, your 'idea' of desteni/standing up - and look at where still points of separation exist.

whatever you decide to do - enjoy!
realize it is also a path of self-exploration and self-discovery - a way to self-direction and self-clarity.

Thanks Bella!

Return to “GUIDELINES TO USING THE FORUM”