Daily Practivism: Facing Projected-Blame

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 22 Oct 2011, 12:21

With and as facing a moment, within one’s mind where one find one is accepting and allowing self to participate in backchat within the nature of blame, for example: “It’s his/her/their fault” / “They did this” / “This is happening because of this/that” / “How can he/she do this to me” etc. – any thoughts/reactions within self that carry a nature of blame/projection. To assist/support self to in that moment stop the thinking, take a breath and have a look at what it is that self is accepting/allowing to blame/project onto another – and, if you can find that point of blame that you’re superimposing onto/towards another: you’ll find that you’re in fact accepting/allowing such a point of action within you/your world that you’re blaming another for. And, in fact – hiding self-responsibility of changing self, behind the blaming of another.

For example:
I, in a moment react with thoughts and energy towards another being with the backchat racing within my mind within the following context: “She/he tells everyone-else to put the milk away – but then she/he leaves other things lying around that’s supposed to be in the fridge”. ‘Blame backchat’ is also accompanied primarily with anger/irritation/frustration – so, experiencing such emotions within the nature of the situation/moment that stand within ‘making another responsible instead of taking self-responsibility’ is also an indication of accepting/allowing self to participate in/as blame.
Thus, within this example – we’re ‘blaming another for keeping things laying around’ in/as that moment.

We’ve walked-through our lives ‘disregarding/suppressing/validating/justifying’ such ‘fleeting moments of backchat, as with for example ‘blame’’ – not realising that it is in fact such moments that accumulate energy-layers within-ourselves towards that person as ‘blame within anger/irritation/frustration’ until eventually, our own creation possess us, and then our total self-experience towards the person becomes that of blame and reactive within anger/irritation/frustration. Until – eventually, we edge the person out of our worlds/lives – making them the cause/source/origin of a ‘failed relationship’ – when, in fact – self created, designed, programmed and manifested it into and as self through ‘time and accumulation’ – accumulating moments of blame instead of taking self-responsibility in the first place.

Therefore, the self-responsibility within this example would be to:

STEP 1:
Investigate the particular point of blame, which is:
“blaming another for leaving things around that’s supposed to be in the refrigerator.”
STEP 2:
Ask the following question:
“Where/how within my application am I accepting and allowing the exact same action that I am blaming another-for?”
STEP 3:
Investigate self-honestly where self is in fact accepting/allowing the exact same action that one is blaming another for. As with the example above, I look within myself self-honestly and see/realise that I in fact ‘take chances’ in moments and leave things out because I justify/validate it by saying “it doesn’t have to go in the fridge right now” and do this when I deliberately don’t want to walk those extra few steps to the fridge.
In this self-honesty, I see/realise/understand that I in fact do the exact same thing as what I blamed another for and that I was using the other person’s discrepancies to hide my own.
STEP 4:
Self forgiveness for accepting and allowing self to blame/hide within blame and try and use/abuse another’s life/actions to hide one’s own deception/dishonesty.
STEP 5:
Self-Corrective Action – take self-responsibility for one’s world/reality and ensure that; whatever point of blame was faced within self, is investigated and so self-corrected – as within the example and STEPS above, where one thus stop blame and abuse of another and take self-responsibility to always ensure that whatever is used/utilized from the fridge is placed back and so lead by example.

OUTCOME:
In walking this point so – one assist/support self to stop the nature of blame within self and so stop self from accepting and allowing self to sabotage relationships within one’s world, just because self didn’t take responsibility in moments, but accepted and allowed self to participate in dishonesty and deception through using/abusing another’s actions to hide-behind.
In walking the corrections of stopping blame within self – one can instead work within one’s relationships in establishing effective, supportive equal and one co-existence, rather-than wasting one’s time within trying to hide one’s own deception/dishonesty behind others that only lead to separation and consequence.

Develop self’s living effectively, to develop self’s relationships effectively to so manifest a world within the nature of support and assistance in equality and oneness. It starts with self.

DavidTDuncan

Re: Daily Practivism: Facing Projected-Blame

Postby DavidTDuncan » 22 Oct 2011, 13:19

Thanks, this is very clear. So it is the same as when one person is projecting their own issues onto another when in judgment, in order to hide from themselves the very same thing that they are judging, which actually exists within themselves - because it is too painful to be self-honest about it. And that is usually the case - when we judge others for doing something, we have already secretly judged ourselves for doing the same thing - but we don't want to admit to that, so we project it onto another.

Thanks.

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 22 Oct 2011, 13:23

Thank you for opening up this point that seems so ordinary and common, yet it will limit all who participate within such daily blaming/back chats.

james morris

Postby james morris » 22 Oct 2011, 16:12

Wow thanks sunette... thank you for this. Well put
Equality for all we see

Process User 7

Postby Process User 7 » 18 May 2012, 07:09

Thanks for the support sunette! This is very helpful

Polina

Postby Polina » 17 Feb 2013, 23:17

After reading this article, I realize that it isn't anger that is my problem MY WHOLE LIFE, it's blame. Blame compounds so much inside me, it's ridiculous! After doing the same behavior of blame for 8 years, it has become a habit, especially in realation to specific people, and it has in fact destroyed my relationship with them. I destroyed it. I cannot wait to try this at this moment, because I have just undergone a blame-time while shopping with my family. Thank you very very much for such clear instructions. It's like a manual towards our emotions, as you would write out for a way to solve a physics problem or drive a car. It is a beautiful thing!

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 18 Feb 2013, 03:00

Very cool Polina, I agree. I suggest you share your writing here for further support and/or required alignment and enjoy writing this out for yourself, there's nothing as 'liberating' as writing the hell out of ourselves and take that wheel to drive our lives in self honesty.

Enjoy

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 18 Feb 2013, 03:26

Very cool, simplistic steps we can take to no longer allow blame as an excuse to not face ourselves. Thanks for the clear layout!

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 18 Feb 2013, 14:32

Marlen wrote:
Very cool Polina, I agree. I suggest you share your writing here for further support and/or required alignment and enjoy writing this out for yourself, there's nothing as 'liberating' as writing the hell out of ourselves and take that wheel to drive our lives in self honesty.

Enjoy

sandymac

Postby sandymac » 23 Feb 2013, 23:13

Clearly laid out, I am going to reference this on my next JTL-walking anger-and I can see much blame as I walk this character. Thanks Sunette.

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”