Why do I feel sleepy after a while of doing self-forgiveness?

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
ZachWang

Why do I feel sleepy after a while of doing self-forgiveness?

Post by ZachWang »

in both speaking and writing. And when I was sleepy, I had to stop to fall into sleep for a while?
barbara

Re: Why do I feel sleepy after a while of doing self-forgiveness?

Post by barbara »

From my perspective this may be due to a self-sabotage mechanism, where you are allowing yourself to go into tiredness and sleepiness in order to avoid seeing the complete picture, because usually one will experience a lightness in a way when everything is addressed and released. So what I would suggest here is to push through the sleepiness and tiredness by taking a couple of deep in and out-breaths, moving around a little maybe, and taking another self-honest look at what you are dealing with in actuality; to ask yourself if you really are self-honest within/as your self-forgiveness, is there more to it that you do not want to see because of the consequences this would entail when you see the point and would have to take self-responsibility for it and as it. Of course, there may be other factors, like actually being physically tired because of a release of tension in the body and blood flowing again which might bring detoxification processes about. So, this you will have to see for yourself.

Maybe others would like to share their experiences here, too.
CerisePoolman

Post by CerisePoolman »

Can you give more information?
ZachWang

Post by ZachWang »

Yes,thanks you two. For instance, when I had some conflict and confusion in my mind and solar plexus, I would sit and write it out, so as I wrote all stuff out, many points opened up within me and things became clearer and clearer. But after I wrote for some time, let's say 40 mins, I would feel tired and tend to yawn and fall into sleep, if I kept writing regardless of my sleepiness, I would definitely fall asleep all of a sudden in one moment. Yes, it firstly started from my physical body with regards to tiredness and boredom, and it was like, my mind then shut down. Similarly with speaking forgiveness. So,when I write and do forgiveness, I actually use knowledge that is stored in the mind as memory, so, if I use the knowledge of the mind to stop the mind, the mind will definitely not allow me to do that. Am I right?
barbara

Post by barbara »

Hey Wangzhangkai,

have a listen to what Jack says on yawning on youtube : History of Man - Yawning Pt 120 - here you are definitely dealing with suppression. So go back immediately when you yawn and see what you were busy with as this will reveal the point mind (you as mind) does not want you to know.
wangzhangkai wrote:So,when I write and do forgiveness, I actually use knowledge that is stored in the mind as memory, so, if I use the knowledge of the mind to stop the mind, the mind will definitely not allow me to do that. Am I right?

It's not about using the mind as knowledge where the mind will shut down, it will be a specific point within which you in that moment could enable yourself to stand equal and one with and/or which opens up a/another dimension within what you are walking. So suggested to not limit yourself by thinking what mind will allow or not within your intention to stop yourself as the mind, but rather breathe and allow yourself here within a practicing of self-intimacy (into-me-I-see) to realize what is Here within and as you and direct the points as they become apparent.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

wangzhangkai wrote:Yes,thanks you two. For instance, when I had some conflict and confusion in my mind and solar plexus, I would sit and write it out, so as I wrote all stuff out, many points opened up within me and things became clearer and clearer. But after I wrote for some time, let's say 40 mins, I would feel tired and tend to yawn and fall into sleep, if I kept writing regardless of my sleepiness, I would definitely fall asleep all of a sudden in one moment. Yes, it firstly started from my physical body with regards to tiredness and boredom, and it was like, my mind then shut down. Similarly with speaking forgiveness. So,when I write and do forgiveness, I actually use knowledge that is stored in the mind as memory, so, if I use the knowledge of the mind to stop the mind, the mind will definitely not allow me to do that. Am I right?
Cool support in this thread. Wangzhangkia, I suggest to also look at it from the perspective that you may in that moment of writing for 40 minutes opened up too much information and so your falling asleep was because there is an overload of information for you to deal with. So I suggest taking the writing you have done in that 40 minutes for instance and breaking it down or find specific points you can open up and do self forgiveness and self correction with. So you can start working through the information coming through your writing into step by step processing of yourself to correction in your living. So in other words, take one point at a time, walk the sf and scs, practice it in your living and then move onto the next point. This has supported me with keeping to my own pace with walking the information within a consistency and not becoming overwhelmed by it all.
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

wangzhangkai wrote:So,when I write and do forgiveness, I actually use knowledge that is stored in the mind as memory, so, if I use the knowledge of the mind to stop the mind, the mind will definitely not allow me to do that. Am I right?
I can see where you're coming from with your reasoning here - however, you are missing one dimension, which is that YOU (the part of you that can 'use' information / memories of your mind) are the directive principle of your mind / in the process of understanding what this means.

So, yes - the process of your being / awareness becoming the directive principle of your mind / consciousness is initially brought about by inner conflict, more specifically: RESISTANCE. Cause usually your being / awareness is SUPPRESSED by the thoughts and emotions allowed, where you previously just let the thoughts / emotions wander and move within you, without any introspection, questioning or direction given to 'em. So now, as YOU (your being / awareness standing up / coming through) starts LOOKING at the thoughts / emotions, by WRITING them out - YOU (your being / awareness) is now taking a stand / standing up in your relationship with the mind. So, on a level within yourself, there is a MOVEMENT happening in this relationship between your being and your mind that has not come about in your life up until now.

On an interdimensional-physical level, one can see how the beingness of a person 'moves' in its relationship with the mind system - and it is this 'movement' that creates a friction or what you'd 'consciously' experience as a resistance, coming through as for example tiredness, yawning, sighing - an experience of 'wanting to shut down'.
So, yes - from this perspective you can 'interpret' what you experience as an tiredness OR what I have found to be more supportive in my personal process is changing my PERCEPTION. Meaning: instead of perceiving the tiredness / shutting down as a resistance in a 'bad' way, rather use it as a reference for your personal process in a way of "Ah! Okay, I'm experiencing a form of resistance so my being / awareness is starting to MOVE and expand in my relationship with my mind". Is it easy - no, lol - cause you tend to want to give into the tiredness / resistance, cause your 'conscious thinking / physical experience' tends to focus on the tiredness / resistance and we've been so conditioned in our lives to just give into the tiredness / resistance rather than STANDING THROUGH IT.

Therefore, in such moments - when the tiredness /resistance comes through, REMIND yourself of this point and for a moment step aside from the writing / forgiveness, take a little walk, make something to drink / eat just to change your focus / attention to something else for a moment and doing something more physical, practical and simple. Then, once you feel settled down again - can return to the writing / forgiveness. You'll experience within this how the 'tiredness' will simply slowly but surely release as you take a moment and do something simple / practical.

So, the key is pushing yourself to move through the tiredness in the moment - either through breathing and/or doing something different / practical. Because you have to honestly look at the simple fact that, you weren't tired before you did writing / forgiveness - it just "suddenly came", so this is an interesting reference for how this mind-being relationship and process unfolds and is experienced on a physical level.
Over time, this tiredness / resistance point gets better as your being / awareness strengthens in its relationship with your mind when looking at and working through thoughts and emotions in writing and forgiveness. I found this resistance especially come through stronger in the beginning stages of my process -but does pass the more you STAND THROUGH the tiredness / resistance and not accept / allow yourself to give into it.
ZachWang

Post by ZachWang »

Thanks all of you. Yes, it is suppression...and consistency is supportive and important..information are messy in a way not so much but a little .. and, it has been occurring many times until now, and yes, as my beingness of who I really am, I can see all mind movements but not being able to understand them in a comprehensive and directive level, today I listened to "3961-consciousness-awareness-back-to-basics", it again reminded of my beingness as I am. Thank you for your specific supportive descriptions, Sunette. And I realize that I have read massive and lots of information and knowledge on Desteni websites and heard many audios and videos...It seems that I have only applied a few...Like Jack said, my world is really collapsing. I am going to apply more knowledge. I am currently dealing with learning social ways of coping things in this world system, like in a job interview. I see that one can be honest with his bad-performance past like changing jobs frequently. And I realise that it requires self in directing self as words. Previously, when I looked for answers for matching some question asked by someone else, I would definitely think an answer in an honest way towards my actual experience of the past, which were more in a negative way, not being able to resonant energies within them. Now I can also see that those people who ask me questions are possibly not really asking questions towards me, because with different answers, they have different reactions, so it is a pattern or a program. They are only interested in those answers they are waiting and expecting for. So, I am gonna learn how to answer questions in relation to interpersonal communication in the world system because in the past I have been resisting the whole world system outside but persisting living in my mind system inside, so I am going to embrace it. If it is not money, I will probably not prepare answers...lol
SupremeRule

Post by SupremeRule »

If you are getting sleepy while doing this it probably means you are exhausting your own capacity to take on the crucial dimensions for which you are delving into. You are probably not getting to the point of it so you wonder off in drowsiness and sleepiness as a natural way of putting it down to then come back to.

Also if you are sounding your forgiveness deeply and resonantly throughout your diaphragm and throughout your chest, throat, and body that should be enough to 'wake up'*! Your body to be more alert and aware. Sound the words deeply. This will give you a jolt as well as naturally realigning your honesty within the spoken words using the body sound resonance as a reference to gauge how close you are to the point that youre really looking for.
Christopher Cook
"The One and Only"

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”