Guilt and sense of failure from not being able to write in every single day

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
ZachWang

Guilt and sense of failure from not being able to write in every single day

Post by ZachWang »

In fact, I have been writing since May, 2014. So, It has been almost two years, in various ways of like on a notebook, laptop, cellphones, or recording audios or videos. In total, it is about two to three hundred days of writings. But, I thought and believed that if I couldn't write in every each single day, it would be a form of failure, then guilt, self blame and frustration. Then, I had to psychologically start over again. So, I have a question, can I just accumulate the amount of days whenever I write? Because I see that writing in every day is difficult, may be after one or two days there will be the next writing.
ZachWang

Re: Guilt and sense of failure from not being able to write in every single day

Post by ZachWang »

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for not being able to write in every single day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty of not being able to write in every single day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take "not being able to write every single day" personally, not realising that this "not being able to" is a mind judgment upon what I do and how I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I practise writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only focus on writing and completely forget about self as life as the utimate purpose of writing to reach the point of hereness as self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the sense of failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for failing to write everyday, not seeing that when I blame, it is not about me or writing anymore, but simply the blame itself as a mind pattern or design to escape self responsibility for self to stand up as self as life, realising that writing is simply a tool as self as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself in writing to stop judgment, blame or guilt in any form in the mind.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Really cool writing wangzhangkai, thank you for sharing!
Yes just as you said, you can accumulate the amount of days for whenever you write. And again as you said, it's not always possible to write daily because of other commitments. So it's a self-honest thing, can you write, do you have the time to write? And also sometimes it can seem like there is nothing to write about on a day, but then of course a point can come up the next day/the next week, so it can be a bit stop and start like that - but as I mentioned, as long as you're self-honest about points that need to be written out and the time you have in relation to other commitments etc, then..cool!
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hi,

Writing Daily isn't a Must, and if you did not get to writing on a particular day, it isn't a failure. However, there are two points to consider, one is self-honesty and one is self-dishonesty, this takes you back to your starting point of why it is you are writing, what value that is emotional/feelings/thought based of the mind did you place within writing, how have you defined writing within this process?

See, you can write every single day for twenty years, and if you aren't writing from self-honesty, as your starting point being clear, then all that writing will be for nothing, or you can write every day or second day, preferable everyday, in blogs, on journals, on cellphones, and as long as your starting point is within taking self-responsibility, learning to know yourself, change yourself, stopping patterns that isn't best for all, where the starting point is genuine, then you will not feel like a failure if you skipped a day, or could not find the time on a particular day, because you are being self-honest within what is HERE.

on the point of not knowing what to write - I would like to give you a perspective, IF we wait for things to happen to us, or things to take place within our world or within ourselves to have something to write about, our process is already within the consequential cycle of only taking responsibility for who we are within "when it is to late" - in stead of using writing to bring point HERE and to take a preventative action.

There are Billions of things to write about, and they do not all have to be Only about who you are as your character, you can write about anything within self forgiveness that exist within this world, from ALL characters, you can do writing and Self forgiveness as a Mother, because this empowers you to stand one and equal as all characters as yourself. so, when we wait for things to come up to write about, or do not see anything to write about - YET we haven't transcended LIFE/Death - then we must know we are within the mind as seeking energy to still drive us to move, and not yet the directive principle within our own lives as the Authority moving and directing.

thank you.
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Wang, great that you are supporting yourself with writing. This is a tool that assists you in slowing down and exposing the most deep layers of the mind. But as Gian said, it is not about quantity of writing, but about quality. Self-forgiveness works only if you are hones within what you write, that you actually mean what you say and that you have committed to change. So at the end, the measure of progress is not how many pages you have written but how much has your behaviour changed practically. Or as they say, 'The proof is in the pudding'. So it is up to you to decide how much and about what point you are going to be writing to support yourself. And if you do the writing and you see that it is not effective, meaning that it is not effective, that simply means that self-honesty was lacking during the writing. Enjoy with the process of self-perfections and if you every feel that you are stuck, we are here for you and will support you.
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
viktor

Post by viktor »

Yes, I agree with the former perspectives – Quality before Quantity.

If you are not able to write more than what you do, then instead make sure, that when you do write, that you push yourself to be the best you can be in your writings – take yourself to your highest potential – push yourself to not write a single word automatically and as part of a routine – place them deliberately and specifically as a part of yourself that you want to bring into creation.

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”