GOD

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
breathoflife92

GOD

Post by breathoflife92 »

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe god exists
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if god exists then i need to fear it as an all controlling entity
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that the bible is true
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i will be punished for my sins
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if i do not live a life of god then i will go to hell when i die
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that god is anu
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that god is a perfect being and that he doesn't have sex. lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not understand that through self forgiveness i can free myself and that god doesn't have to forgive me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think god will punish me for doing self forgiveness. lol
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe god and jesus are related . lol
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that jesus was perfect and that he died for our sins
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see realize and understand that god doesn't exist and he never will exist and that we are here alone for eternity
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a separate entity outside of my self , called god who judges people accoriding to the bible lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe god created the heaven and the earth and that he is in control of everyones lives and that if one do not follow gods will then one will go to hell
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe hell exist and that it is made for people who sin
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that sin exist
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that have sex is bad/a sin
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe our lives are dictated by a god in the sky
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that god is a man
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that god is real
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to trust in god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe in god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be illusioned , misguided, persuaded, self judgement, tormented , and ridiculed by the bible / god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be persuaded by god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to misuse myself in the belief that if i do not follow gods way then i will be unhappy
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resent myself because i formerly believed in god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that god will save us
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to understand that god will set us free
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that only i will be able to free myself from my mind as thoughts, and that god isn't even existent, if he ever was
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to know that self forgiveness is key and that god forgiveness will never happen . lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the belief that jesus can save me
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that jesus of Nazareth even existed
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that since jesus was abstinent from sex, that i must do the same to be set free.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that jesus died for our sins
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that jesus was born of a virgin named mary
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a holy spirit and that if i have the holy spirit within me i will be right with god and i will be doing gods will and that i will go to heaven and that i will be saved and that god will love me more than the next person
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe god loves me. lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that jesus death actually saved people from sins and or death, while in todays world people are still sinning and still dieing
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear jesus as an all powerful being that should be worshopped and praised as being more than me or you, and that he should be regarded as better than me because he never sinned, with sin being a non existent entity used to enslave people into thinking that they are being bad. lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that jesus could walk on water, while no body can actually walk on water as seen clear evidence of if you try it yourself
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be a fear of sin thinking that sin is bad and that bad is evil and that evil is going to cause me to go to hell
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear evil
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define abuse to other life forms, as the word evil.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe the bible as it separates the word evil and make it into an entity of some sort of nonexistent-supernatural force that has power and control over me
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that jesus was evil
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that jesus has superpowers
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i can talk to jesus anytime i want even though he isn't existent lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that jesus was actually born of a virgin mother, which is impossible
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to misguide myself into thinking the bible is true, when it is all made up and used to trick peoples mind into believing that a series of non sensical stories leads to the truth of mankind
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus ever lived
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus flew up into heaven
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus was killed and then was able to breathe again after a period of time of death , after his body was apparently torn up and mauled and basically destroyed by a crucifixtion
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus wore a crown of thorns
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think jesus was a pretty cool guy
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus is a friend of mine
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus loves me, all the while , jesus being a non existent character creation of the mind used by the masses to comfort those that have gone through things like fear, loss, separation, anxiety, depression, and of course sin . lol
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus will take my hand as i cross into heaven and i will be at peace and love and harmony
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe jesus chose to die, so that somehow our sins will be washed away, and that the world will be perfect, even though if you have a look at the world , we are still doing very fucked up things and that jesus had no effect what so ever on anything since he didn't exist, and the name is now being used all over the world to promote love and peace, all the while the whole story is a fucked lie, that everyone chooses to lie to themselves anyway because we are all aware that the world is fucked up and we all need help yet choose not to take self responsibility in standing as individuals in changing the world one by one.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing jesus as my personal lord and savior
i forgive myself for lieing to myself
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in religions and religiosity in attempts to save the world through not having to do actual self forgiveness and stand as life and walking or typing out all of our mind constructs as we have allowed ourselves to separate ourselves from ourselves through beLIEfs.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that god is going to save the world
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that jesus is going to save the world
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the holy spirit is going to save the world
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the blessed trinity is real consisting of the father son and holy spirit, being god, jesus and the holy spirit.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to carry the burden of believing in god and jesus and that its their way or the high way
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think god or jesus is in some way going to help me
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe in such lies created by i don't know who in order to pull the veil over my eyes so i do not see but rather believe with my mind.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the creation of lies within myself so i can distract myself with my mind and be preoccupied in my head instead of being simply self here
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to know that god and jesus are not fucking real and will never be real
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to understand that god will not save anyone as he doesn't exist
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of the fact that god cannot save a soul as the soul the doesn't exist either
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of the fact of reality that jesus isn't fucking real
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of the fact that we and i am alone and that the only way out is through self
i forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to know that i can only save myself, nothing else will do it
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i need to be saved.
more to come.
breathoflife92

Re: religion

Post by breathoflife92 »

I forgive myself that I ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that god has power control or influence over me
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed a religious system to dictate what where and how I act
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed religion to dicate my behavior and the behavior of others around me
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to follow the guidelines of a religion
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to believe that a religion can in fact change reality instead of facing life on lifes terms
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to create ideas regarding religion in my head that can influence me and therefore influence the reality that I create
I forgive myself that Ive accepted and allowed myself to give into the religious systems of power and control over myself and the masses
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by religion
I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed the lie that is reLIEgion, as reliance as religions
I forgive myself that I rely on religion to help my make real life choices that can influence the lives of others
I forgive myself that I have in the past used religion as an escape from reality instead of being grounded and stable here
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get lost in fantasies of religion
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the lie that is religion(s)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that all religions are the same, as they stand as 1 a way of being brainwashed and controlled and 2 as a way of not facing the cold hard facts that exist as reality
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no see that all religions are the same in that they trick the mind into believing something that is not true but rather so farfetched that one will not deal will the world system that we live in, but rather pray to god in hope
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that praying to god is a form of hope and hope being the mind projection that things will change with out having to actually change them
I forgive myself that I ever prayed
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fall into the trap that is religion and praying
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for so long not see realize and understand that religion and god are all a huge disguise as a blindfold so one will not stand up and change the world system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up but rather fall into beliefs of religions, in that hopefully a god will change my life personally and the world and everyone on an individual scale
I

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”