SPIRIT SF

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
breathoflife92

SPIRIT SF

Post by breathoflife92 »

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a spirit exists
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a spirit within my body
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a spirit in spiritualism is the way out
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that through meditating, my spirit will be free
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the idea that spirit exists and that my spirit can leave my body and visit other dimensions while my physical body remain present
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself the idea that my spirit will be free if i follow the rules and guidelines of god
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that once my spirit is clean that i will be able to leave my body
breathoflife92

Re: SPIRIT SF

Post by breathoflife92 »

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be too concerned with a spiritual life
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to focus on spiritualism
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the existence of a spirit
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be concerned with matters of the spirit
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to meditate in order to cleanse my spirit
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to align my chakras in order to raise my spirit to eventually open my third eye or to leave my body/astral project
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that monks live a spiritual life
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am a spirit and that my spirit will continue on when my body dies
i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is actually not a spirit within my body, only myself
i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to see realize or understand that i have no spirit within me so there is no point in trying to live a spiritual life or to follow spiritualism
i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to know that spirituallism is bullshit and that no amount of spiritual work will save my ass from myself
i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that spirit is a made of word used to trick people intro falling victim to their own mind

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”