clothing sf

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
breathoflife92

clothing sf

Post by breathoflife92 »

this is from my assignment on dip lite, wanted to share it here on the forums

so the point comes up within my about how i dress and if it is appropriate to be wearing certain clothes out in public. me being a male , it is a different scenario to women, in that the question is simply 'are my clothes nice or fancy enough to wear to the store or to the cafe'. this ties in with consumerism and the elite. the elite have set standards for us to wear certain levels of clothing. for example wearing clothes that are comfortable yet do not appear outwardly fancy or nice is not what the elite want. clothing is about comfortablitiy and what feels comfortable to the body , to support oneself in staying , say cool, in hot climates or warm in cold ones. Or even just comfortable in ones own skin and clothing. so thanks to my elitist society, clothing is very much judged and is a huge part of ones day, may i say for women more than men. i prefer comfortable clothes , such as my make shift shorts that were originaly pants that have some tethering from wear i cut the pants to make shorts. this clothing doesnt look fancy at all and one may say to dress nicer when going into a shop, but i say i will wear what is good for me , and the one that judges will have learned a lesson in reasons why they feel the need to appear rich, richer than others. its all really about money. thats a shame

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to appear rich or fancy when being around elitist-society people

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel worried when wearing comfortable clothing that may not appear expensive, because i am worried i will be judged by upper class people

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to dress fancy in that promoting enslavement of mankind to money and the elite, which rule the world through money, and thus have power and control to manipulate mankind into a consciousness system of enslavement through brainwashing people into thinking money makes one better than another

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to, through money, enslave myself into the consciousness systems of the elite in how i dress and appear to other people

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be fearful of judgment of another for appearing less expensive than they do , in that contineing the consciousness enslavement of mankind

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to wear or feel the need to wear clothing that will impress people, thus saying i have money and i am looking nicer than that poor individual, and thus am better because i have money

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the elite and what they will say to me if they see me dressing how i want to dress instead of dressing how they want me to dress

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the elitist societies ways of controlling people through the way i / we dress

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave to consciousness in giving into wanting to look nice and impress a person, because people in elitist societies are impressed with money and outwardly appearance rather than who that individual is on the inside

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dress in a way the makes me part of a group, simply by a collective of individuals wearing the same clothing, this would be saying that the individuals who wear these shoes or this style, is part of a group, joined through clothing and not a group joined through the collective consciousness as working toward whats best for all life as all those participating are consciously focused on a goal, and not focused on dressing the same

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the elite in such a way, that i will not dress how i want to dress but rather dress to impress, as if what i wear says anything about who i am, as many people can decieve one another through dressing in a way that does not say who they are but rather says who they wish and fantasize to be, thus the consciousness of the system

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged for dressing how i want to dress

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not dress as a representation of what life should be, but rather dressing to fit into our elitist society

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to worry about if there is dog hair on my clothing before going out in public, thus fearing judgement of an elitist society, lol

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not dress how i want to dress at all times

i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to dress in a way that honours all life from all points of the earth thus dressing comfortably practically and self supportive

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear an individual so much , that i will not dress how i feel comfortable dressing, but dress to show the individual that i am fancy and that you should like my because of the way i am dressed or by what scent i am wearing

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dress in a way that is money driven, and thus expensive, instead of being practical and buying affordable and inexpensive clothing

i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to realize that clothing is made in factories from laboring workers, one and equal to me, and that because of society , i can afford expensive clothing while the workers can not

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to spend money on jewelry and clothing in order to look cool instead of representing life and dressing inexpensively showing that yes i am one and equal to the rest of the earth and not just elitist mindset thinking

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the standards put on me in that not wearing what i wear around the house out into public

i forgive myself that i havent accepted and allowed myself to already see what has been going on through the money system and how money is being used to alter the consciousness of the human being
viktor

Re: clothing sf

Post by viktor »

Cool,

In my case, working with law, I have to dress in 'nice' clothes as it is part of my work description. Thus for me, it is simply a requirement, something that I have to do, yet not something that I accept and allow to define me. And in redefining your relationship with clothing, this is something you could take into consideration as well, to make sure that you decide who you are, and not the clothes that you wear. This would for example mean that you are able to wear 'nice' and 'expensive' clothes as well as cheap and ugly clothes without it in anyway changing your experience of yourself.
Marlen

Re: clothing sf

Post by Marlen »

Very timely topic and very cool you're opening it up here!
To expand the perspectives shared, I recommend checking out these two interviews that discuss clothes, dare I say, for the first time in the entire Eqafe material:

Individuality & Equality - Reptilians - Part 543

What are You Waiting For - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 89 by Sunette

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”